Weekly Update 318: It's co-creation!

1. Anshu3110
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 20, 2020

Anshu3110 , Jan 20, 2020 :
    Didn't you want a OnePlus fridge too?

My suggestion is also a product of the winter season thought process. :D
    @Donna L. , OnePlus mobile gloves would be nice to see. Loving all the designs of OnePlus products, Donna. :) Keep creating awesomeness!

2. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Jan 20, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 20, 2020 :
    Yes yes yes and you know why? Usually, OnePlus creates the hottest products, so this would be a nice change of pace. :cool::cool::p

Also, and hear me out, Anshu, what about - wait, wait - a OnePlus horn. Oh, even better, a OnePlus Air Horn! What? I know, genius. I've read somewhere there are some cool videos on YouTube about air horns. :rolleyes:o_O

Shivang Joshi and Anshu3110 like this.
  3. Anshu3110
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 20, 2020

Anshu3110 , Jan 20, 2020 :
    Your links are all click baits today. :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

4. Donna L.
    Gear Product Manager Staff Member Jan 21, 2020

Donna L. , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Hey guys, much appreciate to hear many voices of the product suggestions for OnePlus gear and some of them are so interesting and feel excited. I'm very happy that you love the explorer backpack and many other merchandise. We will lock up some of your best ideas and turn them into the reality in the coming future. Oh yeah, I've already started looking forward of them, how about you?;)

Never Settle and Happy Chinese New Year!

5. Martin_VN
    Honeycomb Jan 21, 2020

TibiTibi likes this.
  6. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Jan 21, 2020

7. TibiTibi

TibiTibi , Jan 21, 2020 :
    From the Community Edition Contest - Everything OnePlus
    [​IMG]

8. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Jan 21, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 21, 2020 :
    I'm always looking forward for something you design. Where are my sunglasses? Oh, here they are: :cool:

Happy Chinese New Year, Donna. All the best. :)

Now, can you imagine doing the OnePlus logo with OnePlus socks? Sockception! :eek::D

9. Cheetosdust

That was soooo yesterday, like oh maaaa gad! :p

Today I'm an even better Cheetos. Why? Because... it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me, yeah, and I'm feeling good :cool::cool::p

You know what? And this old world is a new world and a bold world, for me! :D

10. Cheetosdust

@superplus plus plus plus :p

Don't know if you read Donna's post, but she mentioned OnePlus is considering the development of some of the best ideas shared in this thread. Therefore confirming a OnePlus scarf is on the way, since that's clearly the best idea.

My question is: when I'm wearing that scarf, what's the best way to address myself on the third person:

- Fancy Cheetos is going to the club?
    - Dapper Cheetos is going to the club?
    - Fa-bu-looous Cheetos is going to the club?
    - Natty Cheetos must hurry up because @dsmonteiro ascot is waiting for his scarf in the club?

:cool::cool:o_O

11. Ellistar
    Gingerbread Jan 21, 2020

Ellistar , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 21, 2020 :
    @Donna L.
    I think something for the McClaren owners, so sunglasses with a stripe of the yellow? Or maybe ones that instantly go dark!

For the rest of us (I don't own a special edition) I think it's time we saw a watch (sorry). Also how about simple things like key holders or suit pins.

S1565038732640 likes this.
  12. TibiTibi

Shivang Joshi likes this.

14. D1579707692633
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

D1579707692633 , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Not relalated to the subject but I would love to see something like iPhone's Live Photo or Samsung's Motion Photo on OnePlus. I really like this and it gives much more context to a photo.

Thanks for reading[e]270c[/e]️

15. nagarjun2901
    Eclair Jan 23, 2020

S1565038732640 likes this.
  16. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Jan 30, 2020

cdnfarmer , Jan 30, 2020 :
    Awesome @Overzee . @Crystal Z. And @Trista W. Maybe we can consider a slight modification for a bit older kids... Like having " warp speed " on a t-shirt or long sleeve shirt for kids of all ages but especially 2-8 years. I could see teenagers wearing something like the white warp charging romper you suggested especially the sleeping aspect.

And a series that say a OnePlus family. With the logo. And on the back neck area where it says OnePlus it states OnePlus Community as we as individuals parts of a family also builds the OnePlus Community.

17. puccellino
    KitKat Jan 30, 2020

puccellino , Jan 30, 2020 :
    These are very cute...........now about some never settle nappies to go with them.

:D:D:D

Overzee and superplus like this.