Weekly Update 321: New raffles begin as our World Tour continues

1. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Feb 7, 2020

Crystal Z. , Feb 7, 2020 :
    weekly321.png

Hey friends,

Hope everything is fine with you.

I suppose everyone is concerned about the coronavirus situation in China. Thanks for everyone's concern. We're all doing well. At this special period, everything changes fast, we were supposed to finish the spring festival last week, but here we are, writing the weekly update and attending meetings at home. It's quite a different experience for us, and I now understand how difficult is for @dsmonteiro to communicate with us.

Let's get back to the topic. This week was again a slow one. Our main event was the ongoing Concept One World Tour. Thre French tour was a fantastic start: https://twitter.com/oneplus_fr/status/1225129430474993666

globaltourparis.jpeg globaltourparis1.jpeg

And there are more events on the way:

There's also an update for the OnePlus TV - System update for OnePlus TV Q1 and Q1 Pro which brought Voot, ShemarooMe, Alt Balaji and MX Player to OxygenPlay.

Has your passion for the CUBE faded? We have to apologize for not taking good care of it, but we did get some great content from there such as the bear thread, the story behind your username, which are still a good read, and luckily the deadline was extended to the end of Feb, 2020. Write great content for a chance to be highlighted and win grand prizes.

This week, we've also added 1 Never Settle Hoodie and 5 OnePlus Type-C earphones in the Raffles, so give it a try and see if you can be the next lucky dog.

@Zach X. opened the doors to 2020 Shot on OnePlus Hall of Fame and you can already check out the amazing shots we received in January. We look forward to getting more photography works in this month's Shot on OnePlus - Bridges. Four best pictures will be voted on OnePlus twitter and the final one will get featured as OnePlus twitter header for a week! Kudos to @script @otto2 @Bouncer71 @TibiTibi @hennes @woSch @cdnfarmer for making the selections for Shot on OnePlus. We couldn't do it without your support.

For techies, you might want to read some articles of OnePlus 7 Pro being nominated by IF Design Award, and that google map has turned 15 with a new icon. What can we expect next?

Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comment below.

Enjoy the weekend!

2. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2020

3. YRJ
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

YRJ , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Thanks for the weekly update and remember you can achieve anything provided you are healthy.
    I hope that china recovers soon, I wish you all good health!

Have a great weekend :)

4. YRJ
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

Crystal Z., Bouncer71, script and 3 others like this.
  5. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Feb 7, 2020

Cheetosdust , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Hello Crystal,

thank you for taking the time to write the update, especially in those working conditions.

It's great to read you and the team are doing fine, that's what matters most in times like these. Take care of you and yours; wishing the same to every single member of the team based in China.

All the rest can and will wait. We will all be here when it's over. Smartphones are nothing compared to people and I always said that above OnePlus is the people who make OnePlus.

Like always, we are here for the awesome team; like always, all the best & all the strength.

To everyone, everywhere, have the best possible weekend and be with someone.

Much love,
    Cheetos

aris, Crystal Z., Zach X. and 7 others like this.
  6. Helder_DAlmeida
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 7, 2020

7. Starcommander
    Lollipop Feb 7, 2020

8. script
    Nougat Moderator Feb 7, 2020

script , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Hey Crystal,

Thx again for another fine weekly. I'm on my way to the Cologne event now, and on the weekend we're working on the selection of the first Bridge pictures. Very nice, and really great pictures so far.

Congratulations to the January winners.

Hanwa, and stay safe everywhere,

Script

Edit

IMG_20200207_181753.jpg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020

9. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

G_plusone , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Stay Safe Everyone.

10. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Feb 7, 2020

camohan , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Good to know, our buddies in China are doing good. I pray the situation subsidies soon so that life can be back to normal.

Don't forget to hit the GYM once everything is normal.:D

Real-life and health comes first, rest can wait.

Cheers.

11. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Feb 7, 2020

jlasensiofi , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Thank you very much for the new update @Crystal Z. :)

Most importantly, know that you are all well. From so far it is difficult to imagine what you may be going through. But I insist, the most important thing is that you are well and that makes me very happy. Take care and hopefully that nightmare ends soon, very soon.

The Concept One World Tour has to be exciting. I am in love with that design and I am sorry I can not see it live and direct by not going through Spain. I hope there is another occasion.

I have already launched into the raffles of the Hoodie and the Earphones. How good the sweatshirt looks. It is a garment that I like very much.

And I just thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. Hugely proud to be one of the winners of the January contest of Shot on OnePlus 😍. I feel very happy to be part of this amazing and unique Community. Thank you all and congratulations to the other winners.

Good luck to all of you in China and take good care of yourself ;)

puccellino, Crystal Z., otto2 and 7 others like this.
  12. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Feb 7, 2020

jlasensiofi , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Thank you very much my dear friend ;):)

14. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2020

Impersonal , Feb 7, 2020 :
    I also call it that :p , say anything about beer, but it definitely puts hair on your chest.... Regardless of gender :)

15. YRJ
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

YRJ , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Damn! Lmaoo xD
    I'm glad I never had it :tearsofjoy:

16. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Thanks for the image of extremly hairy boobies in my head [e]1f61c[/e]

17. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2020

Impersonal , Feb 7, 2020 :
    🤪

18. eye842
    Lollipop Feb 7, 2020

19. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Feb 7, 2020

Dresa91 , Feb 7, 2020 :
    great to hear that you all are doing well, @Crystal Z. :)

congrats to you all to @script, @otto2, @Bouncer71, @TibiTibi, @hennes, @woSch and @cdnfarmer :) :)

20. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Feb 7, 2020

TibiTibi , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Neat summary.
    Congrats to winners.
    And take care...