3. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Mar 21, 2020

4. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean Mar 21, 2020

G_plusone likes this.
  5. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Mar 21, 2020

Impersonal , Mar 21, 2020 :
    A pretty valid question, it would be a nice way of rejuvenating older devices, the accessories of which are out of stock, new branding, new colors, a good opportunity for OnePlus to make some $$ and also make the owners of said older devices feel as beeing part of the new direction, and not.... obsolete, you know atleast for the devices, that still have official update support like the 5, 6 and 7 series. :)
    @David Y. Maybe a good idea, let's see if people vote for it 😉

Hehe, I laughed until I cought... 😁, Nevertheless valid advice @SJBoss

☝️☝️

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020

6. BeingIncog
    Nougat Mar 21, 2020

Shivang Joshi, Dresa91 and Impersonal like this.
  7. Atmik123
    Donut Mar 21, 2020

Atmik123 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 21, 2020 :
    I think OnePlus has forgotten their older devices such as 6 and 6t after the release of 7 and 7t, they are not giving a single update after 15 days, it has been more than that.

G_plusone and Impersonal like this.
  8. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Mar 21, 2020

Dresa91 , Mar 21, 2020 :
    15 days?... OnePlus normally provides updates bi-monthly... so .... around 60 days.. 15 is not 60, right?

9. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 21, 2020

dsmonteiro , Mar 21, 2020 :
    Hi there,

As the maintenance schedule states, the stable updates are released in a bi-monthly fashion.

The OnePlus 6 and 6T were updated less than one month ago:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-10-3-2-for-the-oneplus-6-and-6t.1189388/

Even the OnePlus 5 and 5T received an update recently and are scheduled to receive Android 10 next quarter.

OnePlus is committed to keep its devices updated.

woSch, script, jlasensiofi and 5 others like this.
  10. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Mar 21, 2020

Impersonal , Mar 21, 2020 :
    @Atmik123

There's quite a few last year's devices from famous brands that are yet to receive A10... I'm all in for a constructive critique (heck, I often go on very confusing, long rants myself), but this ain't the case, so we should really be counting our blessings, OnePlus really is industry leading in it's commitment of always improving and bringing it's latest OS for the people, and it was always OnePlus's strongest atribute... and one of the reasons so many of us keep buying their devices

Just chill, and know OnePlus is working for you

11. Manav Bhagia
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 21, 2020

12. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Mar 21, 2020

Cheetosdust , Mar 21, 2020 :
    Hello @Trista W.

hope you and everyone on the team are doing well. First of all, thank you for writing the summary. It was indeed a jam-packed week. It was also a week that showed, once again, OnePlus caring. Sure, the Beta updates and the logo are great and show commitment and gratitude, but I'm talking about thinking, executing and following the activities to make the community collective mind busy while staying indoors.

I don't know who was involved in all of these activities, threads and interactions, but I thank and encourage every single one of them to keep going. We are all in this together, we may as well row in the same direction. Have the best weekend you can given the circumstances and give a proper read to Google's new website about the COVID‑19.

Stay strong and safe, my awesome friends. :)

Thank you for your kind words, my friend. It's exactly like you mentioned: if you can, stay home. Everyone can do their little part in this. And that "little part" is and will be collectively huge, important, and what's going to help determine the type of pandemic we will have to deal with (flatten the curve) during the next couple of weeks.

Hope you and yours are safe. Have the best possible weekend you can. We will always be here. :)

Hellooooo :D

sorry for the late reply, got lost searching what "swanky" means. Fun fact: it has nothing to do with swans and that was a disappointment - I thought you were calling our Chief of Consultation Station a beautiful feathered swan. :rolleyes:

I hope that it doesn't get to his head. Rumor has it, our amazing Secretary of Consult wears his compliments like he wears his hats: proudly and on camera. So majestic and confused, like a swan saying quack. o_O

Portuguese people do not gloat. At all. I do believe not all Portuguese are like our Consultant-In-Chief - some of us do use cutlery. Or socks if we want to look fancy and the calendar shows it's Sunday. :eek:

Sorry for all the puns, let's keep it teal. As you can see, not a single gloat in sight. I do like your avatar picture too, so colorful if you think gray is a vibrant color. Hey, no judging, some of us do love to follow recipes, read the instructions and finish an IKEA set without spare parts. Yes yes yes, a beige IKEA set, I may add. :p

Have a lovely weekend knowing that perhaps Sir Consult-a-Lot is indeed a swanky swan swooning. Oh be steal my beating heart :cool:

PS: "fantealstic" - wow, just wow. That's amazing as an effort. :D:p

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020

13. Atmik123
    Donut Mar 21, 2020

Atmik123 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 21, 2020 :
    I was saying beta version has it been updated after 25th feb

Impersonal likes this.
  14. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Mar 21, 2020

15. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Mar 21, 2020

camohan , Mar 21, 2020 :
    When intelligent people become stupid, spirituality might help.

jlasensiofi likes this.
  17. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Mar 21, 2020

jlasensiofi , Mar 21, 2020 :
    Thanks for another fantastic weekly update @Trista W. :)

It is impressive the amount of news that you are launching. It's fabulous. Congrats! ;)

Good weekend and take good care of yourself.

18. karimjisr
    Eclair Mar 22, 2020

karimjisr , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 22, 2020 :
    Honestly, I'm okay with everything about the design change... except for the "1". You can change whatever you want, just don't introduce any curves and keep the "1" the same forever. No matter what, keep it the same.

A_dino likes this.
  19. Martin_VN
    Honeycomb Mar 22, 2020

Mujaheed Hussain likes this.
  20. R1577252561271
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2020