Weekly Update 337: Preparing for the next month

1. Zach X.
    Community Team Staff Member May 30, 2020

Zach X. , May 30, 2020 :
    Week 337.png

Hi there,

How are you doing? It’s Zach’s Weekly Update again. I just noticed that I’m always the one who writes the Weekly Update at the end of a month. With new months usually come with exciting news and June is no exception. I can’t wait, so I'll spoil it a little bit for you guys. We are going to have a new intern for community next week. New blood will surely bring more surprises for our community members, so stay tuned!

The Lab is one of the longest-running community programmes, and it gave me great delight when I read such outstanding reviews from the Lab squad. Writers' Club's @YRJ invited one of the talented Lab reviewers, @Black Forest Ham (Mikey W.) for a deep dive interview. Check here to know more about the story behind his fantastic videos! In addition, @B.I.T.S. had another interview, with @Cheetosdust, our community expert, for the Why OnePlus Series.

If you're looking for another interesting read, you can also check this thread by the same @Cheetosdust, exploring OnePlus' product strategy for the future.

Community is a place where some hardcore gamers gather. To provide smoother experience for our users, we’re thrilled to announce a partnership with Epic Games, designed to create an unprecedented Fortnite mobile user experience for you. We hope these improvements provide you the competitive advantage to become an even better player, while also making the gaming experience more enjoyable. Click here to learn more. What’s more, if you are a gamer this post by @Cheetosdust is just the right thing for you to read, there you'll be able to find some games Cheetos believes to be hidden gems. Join and share your own list of lesser known games with other community members!

Not interested in gaming? No worries! There are a lot more to explore on community. Check some nice photos here shot on oneplus 8 Series by our US brand ambassador Schafer (@Schafer) and Kenny (@KeBlam). Take some photos of plants and grab the last chance to join the Shot on OnePlus May. Make a wish or become a very low budget genie in the weekend's Wish & Grant. Check Bullets Wireless - Z The Review and Comparison by @Batman360, or if you are considering to have one!

We also released some updates for the previous models. Don’t forget to update to the latest version and explore the new features!
    OxygenOS 10.0.0 for the OnePlus 5 and 5T
    OxygenOS 10.3.4 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T
    OxygenOS 10.0.11 and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7T
    OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU and Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7
    For those of you wondering, Open Beta for the OnePlus 7 Series and OnePlus 7T Series also resumed rollout this week.

Last but definitely not least, the Community also reached an important mark: it's third millionth user, and @BeingIncog was the first to congratulate everyone for the feat. It's very rewarding to be part of such a vibrant community with so many people from all over the world. Thank you all for joining us in this journey.

So this is all for this week. Enjoy your weekend!

2. Zach X.
    Community Team Staff Member Jun 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    Zach X. , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Hey guys, I would like to do a little survey here. Who would you prefer for the next guest of AMA? It can be OnePlus staff or non staff.

3. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 May 30, 2020

4. Batman360
    Lollipop May 30, 2020

5. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 May 30, 2020

B.I.T.S. , May 30, 2020 :
    Thank you for the weekly recap @Zach X. ! Amazing what just 7 days can hold, huh? :D:cool:

Have an awesome weekend everyone ლ(ꈍωꈍლ)

6. Dresa91

7. Dresa91

Dresa91 , May 30, 2020 :
    thank you:)
    you too:)! enjoy the time:)

8. Batman360
    Lollipop May 30, 2020

Batman360 , May 30, 2020 :
    😍😍😊😊😄😄

9. Dresa91

Dresa91 , May 30, 2020 :
    :)
    I think I will redeem a 50€ coupon from my referral points to buy the BWZ:)

10. Batman360
    Lollipop May 30, 2020

Batman360 , May 30, 2020 :
    A very nice thought indeed😉😉

11. Dresa91

Dresa91 , May 30, 2020 :
    yeah:)
    Blue or black?:)

12. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 30, 2020

keithgpowell , via OnePlus 3T , May 30, 2020 :
    Meh!
    From an older person with old lovely trusty OP3 and OP3T and shielding.
    [e]1f4a4[/e]😴😴😴😴😴[e]1f4a4[/e]
    At least tell us a joke? No? OK then, I'll ask Google Assistant.She understands me.

13. Starcommander
    Lollipop May 30, 2020

14. BeingIncog
    Nougat May 30, 2020

15. Starcommander
    Lollipop May 30, 2020

16. deep0611
    Honeycomb May 30, 2020

17. Dresa91

Dresa91 , May 30, 2020 :
    thank you:)

18. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 30, 2020

Cheetosdust , May 30, 2020 :
    Hello hello hello and many thanks for the update, @Zach X. :)

Sounds like an exciting week is looming in the distance, can't wait to read more about it. Whatever you do, don't spoil it, my good man. Think about your job.

Ups, too late. Great news indeed, can't wait wait to meet the new person. :cool:

Many thanks, you awesome people. It was an amazing week, I'm just honored to have a little part on it. A thank you also to @Zach X. for mentioning the threads. I appreciate you all. :)

Wise words as always! OnePlus 3 fam represent! :p

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend ahead and I do hope your had a very pleasant week. Stay healthy and awesome, you great group of people. :cool:

cdnfarmer, YRJ, jlasensiofi and 8 others like this.
  19. Dresa91

Dresa91 , May 30, 2020 :
    have an amazing weekend my coffee brother:)

20. Kleb32
    Gingerbread May 30, 2020

21. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 30, 2020

Cheetosdust , May 30, 2020 :
    Many, many thanks! It's colder here today, but during the past week was really hot! :eek:

Hope all is well with you, my awesome coffee brother - yes, I remembered you while opening my Nespresso order, hah! Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead, full of awesome matches on TV. I am now counting the hours for my team to play: next Wednesday I'll join you! :cool: