Weekly update 350: Catch you later.

1. Fleming F.
    Community Trainee Aug 28, 2020

Fleming F. , Aug 28, 2020 :
    weekly update350.png
    To my dear Community friends,

It's Fleming F. again, and it perhaps the last article I write for you. As I said in my first thread, I'll spend 3 months in OnePlus as Community trainee, now, it's time to say goodbye. :(

In the past 3 months, I really had a great time with you and our dear Community team. When I look back, it's no doubt a highlight period in my life. We held 16 activities together, including 5 raffles, 3 creative challenges, 4 AMAs and some other contests. The most impressive moments of these activities were when we saw your exceptional ideas and creativity. You showed your magic power in creative challenges, I still remember each time when I saw your works and can't help but applaud to you.

Now, we have OEF September series, you can't miss this chance to share your brilliant ideas overtly. And if you are a gamer from the EU, I hope you had the chance to join Game night and enjoy 90 FPS PUBG mobile experience. Moreover, don't forget to vote for your favourite Community-design jacket, I can't wait to see your final choice.

Of course, as an amateur photographer, I really enjoy appreciating your masterpieces in Shot on OnePlus series. The SoOP August is ongoing, catch up this chance to show your photo skills. In the meantime, please pay attention to the rules (which I quote beneath) and specified theme, which help maintains a good contest experience for you. We create the contest rules to help improve your photo skills, be accountable, give fair chance to all who participate and prevent spam.

In addition to the monthly Shot on OnePlus, recently our EU and IN team launched a series of weekly Shot on OnePlus especially for these two regions only. If you are from EU and IN, click to know more.

I post 20 threads in 3 months and had over 1 million views and 10k interactions with you in total. It's your support and understanding that makes my internship time so valuable. I'd like to thank winners from each activity especially, you not only bring us extraordinary works, but also keep patient when the COVID-19 lead to delay in prize shipments. I know some of you still wait for your prize, we'll track them and @Zach X. can provide you with the following information.

I must express my gratitude to @Amanda W. @Zach X. @Crystal Z. and @Trista W., they take care of me in HQ, teach me how to operate activities, and we have many unforgettable memories together. I'd also like to thank @dsmonteiro and moderator team, they helped me to improve articles and held activities together.

In the end, it's my time to seek for NEW BEGINNINGS, as a OnePlus fan, I'll keep eyes on OnePlus and our Community, wishing all of us will have an even brighter future, see you.;)

2. Srínívas Sñ
    Honeycomb Aug 28, 2020

Chadrick, Immi007 and Fleming F. like this.
  3. ars03
    Gingerbread Aug 28, 2020

4. Fleming F.

suhantm, MosheG1, luxuskamel and 10 others like this.
  5. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Aug 28, 2020

6. S1589186422843
    Eclair Aug 28, 2020

Attached Files:

7. yashwant24
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2020

8. Shubham_Ag.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 28, 2020

9. TheGadgetGirl
    Gingerbread Aug 28, 2020

10. AkhileshRemesh
    Donut Aug 28, 2020

AkhileshRemesh , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 28, 2020 :
    I have one plus nord and i have noticed 6% battery drop over night even if i turn off mobile data and wifi and close all recent apps in background. WE NEED A SERIOUS UPDATE FOCUSED ON BATTERY CONSUMPTION. ( I have updated 127 mb system update)

11. script
    Nougat Moderator Aug 28, 2020

script , Aug 28, 2020 :
    All the best for the future, thx, and hantaop*,

Script

*have a nice time after OnePlus

12. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Aug 28, 2020

Dresa91 , Aug 28, 2020 :
    and what does your post have in common with this thread?

13. Girish.Pranav
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 28, 2020

14. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Aug 28, 2020

15. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 28, 2020

Its.Leandroo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 28, 2020 :
    Sad to see you leave, but that's not going to prevent me from wishing you luck in the future, and I'm sure you'll do great!

I hope you come by every now and then :p

16. Fleming F.

Thank you, I'll remember you. ;)

17. Fleming F.

Thank you, I'll come back our Community as a OnePlus fan with you. :wink:

18. Fleming F.

Thanks, I'll keep visiting our Community.

19. Fleming F.

See you soon. And I'm really impressed by your work in Creative Toning Challenge.:hearteyes:

20. Fleming F.

Thank you Script, I'll miss you.