Weekly Update 351: A different look into OnePlus

1. KelvinNguyen
    Donut Sep 7, 2020

KelvinNguyen , Sep 7, 2020 :
    much wow, and my "Fingerprint registration error" hasn't been solved in 2 months, such wow, a lot of update and promise "we're listening to your...bla bla bla". You guys just look into customer's wallet :)))))

G_plusone likes this.
  2. Mevrick@05
    Eclair Sep 7, 2020

G_plusone likes this.
  3. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Sep 7, 2020

Crystal Z. , Sep 7, 2020 :
    Ya! Did I?:p:p:p

puccellino, youbi, Batman360 and 3 others like this.
  4. Dhr888
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2020

G_plusone likes this.
  5. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Sep 7, 2020

cdnfarmer , Sep 7, 2020 :
    very cute picture, @Kate A. :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Thanks for the update David.
    How to cope.... stop and enjoy the small things in life. prior to now, I had not stop to pay that close attention to dragonflies and how they are built and how they act. I seen soo much beauty in them: their wing structure, their eyes, mouth, and their curiousity side. It gives a better appreciation of life. And occassionally, seeing some friends.

youbi, Batman360, G_plusone and 2 others like this.
  6. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Sep 7, 2020

7. Abidalikovadiya
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

8. M1599470103610
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

9. A_rose_by_any_other_name
    Froyo Sep 7, 2020

11. M1595954448715
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

12. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Sep 8, 2020

YRJ , Sep 8, 2020 :
    According to me, the pandemic and the situation that it created was a refresh for humanity. A period of time to pause and reflect on how everything is connected and dependant on each other.
    It was an opportunity to live life differently, break free of the everyday routine. And while it has been hard on many people it has also prepared us to deal with any future pandemics more effectively.

Eventhough I did do some volunteer work, I found myself having all the time in the world. I have watched more shows and movies in quarantine than I have in my whole life :p
    I also had time to do what I love the most - write.
    Oh! and don't even get me started about food.... :D

Whilst it wasn't supposed to be a happy holiday, I think I made the most of it. It gave me a chance to appreciate things that we often tend to take for granted.

If there is one tip I would give to someone caught in the midst of a pandemic, it would say:
    Stay safe and keep busy. Do something that you've always wanted to do!

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.

Batman360 likes this.
  15. Plenkske
    Lollipop Assistant Head Moderator Sep 8, 2020

Plenkske , Sep 8, 2020 :
    I'm a bit late to this party but I still want to share my "work from home" experience.
    I work in IT so working from home is an easy thing to do. Before the pandemic started I was used to working from home 1-2 times each month.

At the end of February 2020 we got the keys of our new home and started to make it our own.
    A few weeks later we moved all our stuff and slept in our new home the first time. Then boom, the "almost lockdown" in the Netherlands started.
    Luckily I already planned to make a nice desk to work from home, I already planned this before covid19 first appeared in the world.
    So right after we moved places I had to work from home every day. My desk is in our basement. Dont worry, its a full floor basement and I even have some daylight. The first month I even needed to put on the heating a bit :)

In May I went to the office the first time again, after 2,5 months of "absence". 1 time each week.
    Now its 2-3 times a week I go to the office, and the other days I'm at home. I am really liking this way of working ! Full time office or at home is not so nice IMO.

puccellino, youbi, Batman360 and 2 others like this.
  16. Thelma143
    Donut Sep 8, 2020

Thelma143 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 8, 2020 :
    Working from home was new for me. The first month was a tough adjustment. The first week felt like a month. Plus my husband was home as well. But the issue was not us we were fine together, but being "stuck" indoors was hard. I also used to go to the gym so that was hard to not have that outlet. But as the time passed I started to change my thinking and each Sunday we made an effort to get outside and walk. Slowly I changed my routine and started exercising at home and eventually WFH became better. So much so I prefer it over the office. So for me it was changing how I saw things and my thinking. The goal is to stay safe but do it with contentment and joy.

puccellino likes this.

18. youbi
    Marshmallow Assistant Head Moderator Sep 8, 2020

youbi , Sep 8, 2020 :
    Nice weekly update. It's always nice to ear from others how to deal with these confinement days and the best ways to make the best of them. :)

My advice would be around what you already said. Doing some exercise outside is always a great way to reset our mind and body. To me there's nothing like a good morning run and a cold shower when i get home to get ready for the day. :)

Unfortunately due to the confinement rules not everyone can do some exercise outside, but that shouldn't be an excuse for us to get lazy and stay all day in the desk/sofa. :p :D With some creativity, there is always things one can do at home to keep us in shape physically and mentally, it's all just a matter of will to do it.

Other than the exercise part the other important thing is always trying to keep a good daily routine, and avoid being sucked to the chaos that working from home can become. :sweatsmile:

Plenkske and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  19. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Sep 8, 2020

dsmonteiro , Sep 8, 2020 :
    I actually started working out at home and I've been more committed to than I ever was to the gym.

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.