Weekly Update 379: Waiting for the Delicious Lemonade

1. Penny P.
    Brand Marketing Staff Member Mar 19, 2021

Penny P. , Mar 19, 2021 :
    WU 379.jpg

Hello everyone,

This is Penny, a newcomer to OnePlus Brand Management Department!
    Nice to meet you guys! I'm writing this week's update instead of @Crystal Z. because her workload is just too heavy with all the launch-related duties.
    It has been three weeks since I joined OnePlus. To be honest, I was really nervous before I joined because this is my first job ever. But now, I feel like everything is much better than I expected. I guess I have adapted to this new environment hahaha~~😁

The weekend is coming! We went for a hotpot during lunchtime. It was great but guess what, everyone smells like a hotpot after the lunch lol 😅. (Leo's edit: @Tokolozi Is this the hotpot you mentioned the other day?:rolleyes:)

火锅.jpg

Back to our community~ As you can see from the title, the OnePlus 9 Series, also known as Lemonade, is coming! (Woohoo~~) Let's have a look at what happened during this week.

We introduced the OnePlus Watch this week. It will launch together with the OnePlus 9 Series on March 23, adding a new element of convenience and seamless connectivity between all of your OnePlus devices. Do you have a crush on this new OnePlus Watch😉? Please click the link below if you hope to get more information about our OnePlus Watch: Get Ready for the OnePlus Watch

Meanwhile, we shared a bit more about Lemonade's charging technology. With Warp Charge 50 Wireless and Warp Charge 65T, the OnePlus 9 Series will offer our fastest wired and wireless charging to date. Let's talk about Charging has more specific information that you may want to know. Just click it!

In the Let's talk screens Deep Dive, we introduced our newest generation of display technology – Fluid Display 2.0. We worked hard to continuously improve the viewing experience of OLED panels while extending battery life. Now, with the OnePlus 9 Pro, we’ve switched to a revolutionary display technology that can reach that goal. Just click the link to get more information about our revolutionary display technology.

That's all for this week~ If you hope to get more information about our OnePlus 9 Series, Stay tuned with us for the OnePlus 9 Series launch event on March 23 at 10:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CET / 7:30 PM IST at https://www.oneplus.com/launch.

2. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Mar 19, 2021

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021

3. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Mar 19, 2021

4. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Mar 19, 2021

Cakepips , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 19, 2021 :
    Happy weekly update and welcome to the OnePlus Community @Penny P. !
    What a time to join OnePlus as well as landing your first job! Hope you are settling into your role/ OnePlus well! ☺️

Man, that hotpot looks delicious. Good thing there's a lot of Lemonade going around. 😉

Ah the last week before the big reveal. Best of luck to everyone involved as I'm sure your busy as hell!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and as always: Never Settle (which I'm sure judging by the amount of different lemonade related stuff been popping up this week, the staff be definitely never settling for just one lemonade!)

5. SRD.
    Lollipop Mar 19, 2021

6. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Mar 19, 2021

7. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Mar 19, 2021

8. ShreyasPatil_
    Jelly Bean Mar 19, 2021

9. J1579018029223
    Gingerbread Mar 19, 2021

10. ayemei
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 19, 2021

ayemei , Mar 19, 2021 :
    Looks delish! I haven't had hotpot in over a year. My favorite soup base is tomato. 🍅🍅

11. McJader
    Lollipop Mar 19, 2021

luxuskamel, Leo X., SRD. and 5 others like this.
  12. Piyush_Khanduja1
    Froyo Mar 19, 2021

Piyush_Khanduja1 , Mar 19, 2021 :
    Hi & welcome to the community @Penny P. , a nice & informative update to this week's developments at OnePlus ! Eagerly waiting for next week's launch event 🤩 .

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021

mallu.achayan likes this.
  13. GuitarBart
    Jelly Bean Mar 19, 2021

GuitarBart , Mar 19, 2021 :
    That hotpot looks amazing, it has been a while since I had proper Asian food.
    Also looking forward to the launch!

mallu.achayan, Overzee and Dresa91 like this.
  14. SJBoss
    Lollipop Mar 19, 2021

SJBoss , Mar 19, 2021 :
    Welcome to the community! It sucks you're gonna love it!

15. script
    Moderator Moderator Mar 19, 2021

script , Mar 19, 2021 :
    Thx for this fine weekly. And thx for your name:)

16. Abhishek654
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 19, 2021

Helder_DAlmeida and Dresa91 like this.
  17. My first OnePlus 5T
    Jelly Bean Mar 19, 2021

My first OnePlus 5T , Mar 19, 2021 :
    Welcome to the community @Penny P., the hotspot looks amazing. Thanks for sharing it with the community, and congrats on joining the OnePlus Team, hope you have a lovely time and amazing experience at OnePlus.
    Wishing you all the best, health and stay safe.
    I'm anxiously awaiting for next week launch event.:)

Tokolozi, SoniaB, Overzee and 2 others like this.
  18. eastbay
    KitKat Mar 19, 2021

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021

19. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Mar 19, 2021

20. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Mar 19, 2021

Dresa91 , Mar 19, 2021 :
    upload_2021-3-19_17-25-2.gif
    hey, welcome to the great community of OnePlus @Penny P. :)
    Thank you for the weekly update:)
    Lets have a lemonade while waiting for the lemonade:)

Happy weekend everyone and stay safe:)
    Cheers 🥃:)