Weekly Update 380: Share your excitement

1. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Mar 26, 2021

Cakepips , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 26, 2021 :
    Happy Weekly Update @Crystal Z. !

Wow, what a week! Congrats to all the staff involved in the launch, those behind the scenes tirelessly working away because of there's been a lot, and to anyone who managed to grab some sweet lemonade goodies/become lab peeps this week!

Definitely looks like you all had fun! 🎉🎉🎉

I'm trying to figure out what this is... Special coin celebrating your moon partnership? A button that flies you to the moon. Hot line to NASA? Very curious indeed!

Looks like the party is only beginning, with hints about this #TrueColor campaign... Better keep an eye out for that... Saw something about it on IG starting next week...? Hmmmmmmm!

Fantastic to see the community stories pop up at the beginning of the launch. Honestly, briefly forgot so it wonderful surprise!!! ☺️

Hope everyone has had a great week full of lemons and sipping lemonade. And I hope you are going to have a fantastic weekend too!

And as always: Never Settle (which I'll be doing after realising 3 months into 2021, luck really isn't on my side anywhere. Sigh...... Now where the hell did I put it.......)

2. Javed4oneplus , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Mar 26, 2021 :
    Thanks @Crystal Z. For this successfull launch event. It has been great week so far with full of joy and cheers. It was my first time to attend this kind of events. But I loved it. I will definitely like to attend in person whenever it is organised in India.

Thanks
    Javed4oneplus

3. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Mar 26, 2021

meatandy, Helder_DAlmeida and Dresa91 like this.
  4. deepankur19
    Honeycomb Mar 26, 2021

5. vinodvijayan
    Honeycomb Mar 26, 2021

6. vikarshaikh18
    Honeycomb Mar 26, 2021

7. Young_Blood
    KitKat Mar 26, 2021

meatandy likes this.
  8. meatandy
    Oreo Mar 26, 2021

meatandy , Mar 26, 2021 :
    Thanks for the week in review and all the fun had on the community during the OP9 series launch, You guys did a great job all around.

9. Does!Compute
    KitKat Mar 26, 2021

Does!Compute , Mar 26, 2021 :
    Congrats on the 9 Pro :)

10. Sanjoy+
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2021

Sanjoy+ , Mar 26, 2021 :
    Here I thought all the fun, interactions, anticipations, excitements everything came to an end along with the week too. Little did I know @Crystal Z. , you were gonna come up with something like this to make it more mysterious, make us more curious.....can't wait for you to unravel the mystery. Something making me longing for this...:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

manuel19, meatandy and Dresa91 like this.
  11. Rutvik_Shah
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2021

12. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Mar 26, 2021

Dresa91 , Mar 26, 2021 :
    Thank you for the weekly update @Crystal Z. :)
    Congrats to the team:) a great launch:)
    You can send me the special item:p

Happy weekend everyone:)

13. hojsimpson952
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2021

14. phani_geetha
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2021

Dresa91 likes this.
  15. jhfernandez
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2021

16. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Mar 26, 2021

manuel19, Dresa91 and meatandy like this.
  17. NShankaraN
    Jelly Bean Mar 27, 2021

NShankaraN , via OnePlus 5 , Mar 27, 2021 :
    Thank you @Crystal Z. for this weekly update and the amazing Launch Event Celebration thread

Congratulations to all the winners this week . Congratulations to the entire Community team for organizing various contests during the launch week and Oneplus family for the new 9 series and Watch launches.You guys did an amazing job👏👏

This truly has been an exciting week for me. There have been so many positives to carry forward personally and professionally from this week for me.I am still bit amazed that so many things and routines that I wanted to achieve from so long have been achieved in this one week.

To top it all I have been chosen as a winner to receive the Oneplus 9 Pro here in the community.

I would like to thank God for his blessings and this amazing week.I would also like to thank the Oneplus community members with whom I shared some interesting thoughts in that Launch Event Celebration thread and those who wished me luck.

I wish everyone good luck and happy times ahead

manuel19, the_o2 and Ashokdcruzz like this.
  18. CosmicPaladin
    Jelly Bean Mar 27, 2021

19. yash00012
    Honeycomb Mar 27, 2021