Weekly Update 381: Enjoy the holidays!

1. Zach X.
    Community Team Staff Member Apr 2, 2021

Zach X. , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Week 381.jpg
    Photo by @Thenickclicks

Hi guys,

It's Zach again! Thanks to @Crystal Z., I got my OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist and have been using it for about one week:). On the first day when I received the phone, I was deeply surprised by the stylish look and feel! Here at OnePlus, there are strict information confidentiality regulations, so I wasn't able to see the real phones until the launch event. I took some photos right after I unboxed the phone.

upload_2021-4-2_12-30-33.png upload_2021-4-2_12-31-0.png upload_2021-4-2_12-31-22.png

Last month, we had a very stressful and intense time working on the OnePlus 9 Series launch event. It's time to take a break! Here in China, April 4 is the Qingming Festival, which is also known as Tomb-sweeping day, and OnePlus HQ will be off from April 2nd to April 5th! While in some other countries, April 4 happens to be another holiday – Easter! So enjoy your holidays if you have them!

Alright, let's take a look at what happened this week.

Community Shot on OnePlus April has started. We are glad to have @BetiK as the host this month. You might not know that the internal code of the OnePlus 9 Series is Lemonade, so the theme of this month is YELLOW;)

OnePlus 9 Series AMA was finished last week. If you haven't checked the answers from our staff, what are you waiting for? @Leo X. also shared a few more pictures behind the scenes. Do you know what @Chris dB is writing?
    upload_2021-4-2_17-0-26.png upload_2021-4-2_17-0-48.png upload_2021-4-2_17-0-7.png

A #TrueColors Moonbow shot on OnePlus 9 Pro: Share a photo on Instagram using #True Colors and you can enter as many times as you like to maximize your chance to win.

@YRJ reached is hosting a contest and we threw in a few prizes. Want to win the OnePlus Watch? Join the Share nine impressions about the OnePlus 9, win a OnePlus Watch contest.

Got some questions about the OnePlus Watch and would like to know more about it? Check OnePlus Watch Deep Dive and FAQ!

We know most of you have been complaining about the community App for a couple of years. I posted Quick Question: Why do you prefer Community Web to community App? We are currently working on a new project to renovate the Community App from the ground up, and I can't wait to share more detail with you! Stay tuned!

@Crystal Z. initiated a Global User Talk, apply to join a conversation between Global and China Communities. You might get an exclusive goodie bag;)

While our physical launch events have been put on hold, the intensity and passion that users have for OnePlus remains. Watch the OnePlus 9 Series Launch Reactions video.

This is all for this week's update. Enjoy the weekend!

siddiquianas likes this.
  3. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 2, 2021

the_o2 , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Please, like share and subscribe to our all the Social Media handles :rolleyes:

Thanks for the recap, enjoy the weekend
    Never Settle!!

4. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Apr 2, 2021

Overzee , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Thanks @Zach X. for this Weekly! Those are some great shots of the OnePlus 9 Pro! Have a great weekend all!

5. script
    Moderator Moderator Apr 2, 2021

script , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Thx Zach for the fine weekly. Nice pictures:)

Have a nice weekend all, or as I usually say

1574426-1ff9fe9710557ac6ffbd97c644e7c320.jpeg

6. Martin_VN
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2021

Martin_VN , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Thanks for the update. Our Easter starts 30-th of April (my birthday). Happy holidays guys.

jlasensiofi and otto2 like this.
  7. McJader
    Lollipop Apr 2, 2021

McJader , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Most interesting part of the week for me:D

eastbay, Caomhin, drl431 and 3 others like this.
  8. GuitarBart
    Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2021

Dresa91 likes this.
  9. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Apr 2, 2021

cdnfarmer , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Thanks for the update. Have a good holiday.

10. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Apr 2, 2021

Dresa91 , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Thank you @Zach X. for the weekly update:)
    Have a good Holiday:)

Happy Easter and happy weekend everyone:)
    Stay safe:)

11. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Apr 2, 2021

Cakepips , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Happy weekly update @Zach X. and happy Qingming Festival /Easter to those celebrating!

Great photos of the 9 series. Looks great next to the watch too! ☺️

Do I read 'No more oil painting'? Unusual... I wonder what that's about.

Hope everyone is keeping well and has a fab weekend.
    And as always: Never Settle ( because there's plenty of Easter eggs to find. Hop to it!)

12. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Apr 2, 2021

13. BetiK

BetiK , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Hi @Zach X

Great weekly update.
    Very hectic this week.
    Even I , made news with Shot on Oneplus Yellow. I thank you for mentioning that.

Cool, to know that they are already working on the community App.

However, the best of all is that you can enjoy the magnificent OnePlus 9.
    Congratulations, very good to know the news.
    Happy Easter 🐇 to you and to all the staff and of course to all the community friends.

Greetings from Brazil 🇧🇷

14. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Apr 2, 2021

15. sanki_man

16. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series Apr 2, 2021

jlasensiofi , Apr 2, 2021 :
    Thanks so much for the update, @Zach X. and congratulations on getting that awesome 9 Pro. Is it very good and very pretty, truth? 😍... @Crystal Z. it's great 😃👌☺️👏👏👏👏

Much news and good news. The contest announced by @BetiK it has a very good theme and promises to be exciting. Like the one organized by @YRJ 😃👌

I like the photos shared by @Leo X., and although I imagine some of the things he may be writing @Chris dB, it is very difficult for me to know what it is about. Anyway, everything in drawing is familiar to me ☺️

Thanks again and have a good weekend everyone! Take care! 🙏

And have a good holiday 🎉

17. Kerkdriel_Online
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 3, 2021

18. GandeDeSa
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2021

19. scarzgenee
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2021