[WEEKLY UPDATE 97]: Big Week for OnePlus, Soft Gold and Accessories Availability

1. Vikas A.
    General Manager of OnePlus India Staff Member Oct 8, 2016

Vikas A. , Oct 8, 2016 :
    OnePlus India - Weekly Update 97.png

Fans,

Next week promises to be momentous for OnePlus in India. We’ve been working overtime on getting a surprise ready for our fans and are happy to inform you that all shall be revealed soon. All I can say is that the upcoming unveiling will change the very dynamics of our presence in the country and our community’s going to love it.

In other news, we warmly welcome Ashika D’Souza who joins our fold to provide further sting to our marketing ops here in India. She will be trolling the forums shortly to interact with you all so give her a big OnePlus community shout-out.

Until next week and keep your eyes peeled for a major announcement,
    Vikas

OnePlus 3: Soft Gold Update

The Soft Gold variant of the OnePlus 3 has been extremely well-received by our fans since it’s launch on October 1st. To those who’ve written to me personally as well as enquired on our social media channels on its availability, I’m pleased to inform you that it will be back in stock next week.

Accessory Update

Dash to a new Smartphone Age: We are back in stock!

It’s been coming for a while, but we are happy to announce the availability of the Dash Charge Car Charger, Dash Charge Power Adapter and Dash Charge Type-C Cable on Amazon India. With these accessories by your side, you will never have to worry about topping up your OnePlus 3 while on the road or otherwise in double-quick time, hassle-free!

OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X Accessories: Now available at a steal

This holiday season, we are making the accessories for the OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X available at a sweet festive price. From StyleSwap Covers to Screen Protectors, and Silicone cases to Flip Covers, bring some festive cheer to your smartphones or gift one to a fellow OnePlus aficionado this Diwali.

Vian1210, ak919, Archies and 11 others like this.
  2. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Oct 8, 2016

3. Srivatsa224
    Froyo Oct 8, 2016

4. Pranav Peddi
    Honeycomb Oct 8, 2016

5. jai patel
    Froyo Oct 8, 2016

6. Arbingr8
    Honeycomb Oct 8, 2016

rag2312 likes this.
  7. girinandanthakur
    Eclair Oct 8, 2016

gro0vr likes this.
  8. Harish19
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 8, 2016

aaanurag13 likes this.
  9. Gaurav Kanted
    Froyo Oct 8, 2016

cselvaraj likes this.
  10. Super_Siddy
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2016

Super_Siddy , Oct 8, 2016 :
    I hope I do get my Oneplus3 Soft Gold soon! Booked on Oct 2, but since Amazon ran out of stock, my order is on hold.. I hope I do get it next week!! :D Eagerly waiting for my first oneplus!

Hedrush, cselvaraj and aaanurag13 like this.
  11. forever4kish
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2016

forever4kish , Oct 8, 2016 :
    Welcome to our forum @Ashika D'souza.waiting for oneplus 3 soft gold variant from past one week....!

12. Runesh
    Donut Oct 8, 2016

cselvaraj likes this.
  13. fionavieira
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2016

fionavieira , Oct 8, 2016 :
    Thats great news. Can't wait. Pst can we get a prior heads up on when the oneplus 3 in soft gold will be available?

14. aakash0606
    Honeycomb Oct 8, 2016

aakash0606 , Oct 8, 2016 :
    No Nougat. They'll be opening exclusive Oneplus stores in different cities. That's all.

cselvaraj and aaanurag13 like this.
  15. anand.feb26
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2016

16. aaanurag13
    Donut Oct 9, 2016

Super_Siddy likes this.
  17. cselvaraj
    Froyo Oct 9, 2016

cselvaraj , Oct 9, 2016 :
    @Vikas #Ashika D’Souza welcome to1+ Family. We need accessories for 1+3 like original tampered glass, cases and covers. Awaiting for Nougat update.

Sheehan.C.C. likes this.
  18. Sheehan.C.C.
    Eclair Oct 9, 2016

Sheehan.C.C. , Oct 9, 2016 :
    Welcome @Ashika D'Souza to the one+ family and also hello to the rest of @OnePlus team and all the forum members, I just brought my first Oneplus device #Oneplus 3 and I just can't help but show it off to others.........even if they tell me to stop....:smilingimp: .
    Again hello to everyone and @OnePlus keep up the good work.

aaanurag13 and cselvaraj like this.
  19. Jaice Joy Skaria
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2016

20. kalpesh dedhia
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2016