Weird sound in the camera module via OnePlus 9

1. naysiploos
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2021

naysiploos , via OnePlus 9 , Sep 17, 2021 :
    Hello,
    Today i noticed that when i shake the phone front and back i hear a weird sound near the cameras. The cameras are working fine so far but since it is a new phone i am wondering if it is normal to hear that sound or something is wrong and it is better to send the phone for a repair.
    An official response from the OnePlus stuff is welcome!
    Thanks in advance!

2. naysiploos
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2021

I also want to mention to be clear that i dropped the phone from standing position, but i have the official protective case and it was a very "light" fall!

3. Aaron2017
    Lollipop Sep 17, 2021

Aaron2017 , Sep 17, 2021 :
    This is a user forum, so you will not get a official response from anyone from OnePlus. But that's most likely the camera module, even tho the 9 doesn't have OIS there's still some moving parts inside there. But if you really want to clear your doubts you can always visit a service center, if you're able to, or contact support. I have the 9 as well and i hear the rattle too when i shake it. Just don't shake it to hard so you don't break anything.

4. naysiploos
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2021

Thanks Aaron for the response!
    I was thinking that maybe from OnePlus is monitoring the forum.
    The most important thing is to exchange opinions amongst us users!

Nipu_1998 and G_plusone like this.
  5. Aaron2017
    Lollipop Sep 17, 2021

Aaron2017 , Sep 17, 2021 :
    You're welcome.👍 No, here are only users, some of which who try to help other users with their issues, if they can of course, by suggesting workarounds or something like that. And some voluntarily moderators (who are also just users) who try to keep the forum clean and see to it that nobody breaks forum rules. But i fully agree with your point of exchanging opinions.👍

Nipu_1998 and G_plusone like this.
  6. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Sep 21, 2021

Nipu_1998 , Sep 21, 2021 :
    The direct communications with the team can be done only through the support channels or through the feedback link.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback