Welcome to the Flagship Battle - Round 1 (Galaxy Note 4)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmanuel
    Marketing Sep 3, 2014

Emmanuel , Sep 3, 2014 :
    What an exciting time for all technology enthusiasts!

The biggest consumer electronics exhibitions in Europe, the Berlin IFA 2014, is kicking off on September 5th with a wave of new product releases, from high-end smartphones to innovative gadgets. Since the launch of the OnePlus One, we've received a lot of feedback from our community and realized how disappointed users were with large smartphone manufacturers.

How can a start-up focuses more on delivering user value than a multibillion-dollar company?
    At OnePlus, we created the One together with our community. From a new design philosophy to the use of new marketing strategies, we've always made a point at providing users with the best value possible.

gp.png

To welcome the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, we are giving away 100 invites and a 64GB Sandstone Black OnePlus One.

Enter the Flagship Battle Giveaway (Round 1).

1. Pick one of the following:
    • Facebook - Share and tag at least 3 friends in the comments (not the photo) here.
    • Google+ - Comment and "plus" at least 3 friends here.
    • Twitter - Retweet or reply to this message and mention 3 friends.
    2. Fill out this form here.

The giveaway will close by Thursday at 9AM EST. Winners will be contacted by Friday at 9AM EST.

UPDATE: CONTEST IS OVER, WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED TOMORROW.

UPDATE 2: Winners of the invites have been selected. If you are among the 100 lucky ones, you will be receiving your invite sometime today between now and 9AM EST.

We would like to congratulate Pedro Di Martino, from Italy, who shared and tagged three friends on Facebook: he is the winner of the FREE 64GB Sandstone Black OnePlus One!

Captura de pantalla 2014-09-05 a les 16.18.15.png

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014

safecom, rubachc, bhavik231 and 130 others like this.
  2. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 3, 2014

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014

3. DRCH
    Marshmallow Sep 3, 2014

DRCH , Sep 3, 2014 :
    Very nice ;)
    Good job :)

Edit : in terms of specs, the Note 4 might be a bit better,but Samsung doesnt have the one profit, OnePlus has ;)
    We have an awesome community here !
    Thanks for all who are supporting the mods :D

And @Emmanuel keep such contest going ;) (of corse all of the other Admins too)

4. Quorbach
    Honeycomb Sep 3, 2014

Quorbach , Sep 3, 2014 :
    Loving the "OS Updates?" for the Note 4. You're quite a great troll Emmanuel, do you ? [​IMG]

ChrisNishanth, Gabo094, Aaahh and 6 others like this.
  5. Waterdroid
    Community Veteran Sep 3, 2014

6. DaniDin
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2014

7. marclen
    Eclair Sep 3, 2014

aleksander_pete and szijem like this.
  8. DrexelDragon
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 3, 2014

DrexelDragon , Sep 3, 2014 :
    Guys please. The Note 4 is a beast. You can't compete. It's worth the extra money. Grow up.

9. epik8591
    Gingerbread Sep 3, 2014

saucy likes this.
  10. josedomingues
    Honeycomb Sep 3, 2014

josedomingues , Sep 3, 2014 :
    No major company will be able to compete with Oneplus One price wise, but as far as specs go, our Flagshipkiller is going to get shot soon..

Don't get me wrong, I'm a PROUD OP+O owner and I would not buy any other phone right now.. but we might need a bit of a headstart (as far as general availability is concerned) on the next phone.. I got mine while it still was a TRUE Flagship Killer, but i was one of the lucky ones.. who ever gets it in the next weeks/months is getting a GREAT PHONE, for the money their paying, not the Flagship Killer it once was (purely spec wise speaking, cuz CM11S support is, and will be, a MAJOR + for Oneplus)!

11. adrian270
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2014

12. Bliko
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2014

13. gatenosix
    KitKat Sep 3, 2014

14. TCattd
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2014

15. vamsi1305
    Donut Sep 3, 2014

vamsi1305 , Sep 3, 2014 :
    done..!! hope i atleast get an invite.. waiting form a really long time...

amiya and shuhan like this.
  16. Jerry2ez
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2014

17. Akki246

Akki246 , Sep 3, 2014 :
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is just a waste...Not too much improvement is specs but there is too much rise is price...and just dont forget its shit quality like battery...:confused:...instead of it u can check out Samsung Galaxy Note Edge..it do have something new..but again the battery is a shit..:p

amiya, oneplusonequalstwo and pitsar like this.
  18. shejduce
    Jelly Bean Sep 3, 2014

shejduce , Sep 3, 2014 :
    I like the info-graphic, from a business perspective. However I must launch a formal complaint at your utter disregard of information neutrality.

19. Bur9erKing
    Donut Sep 3, 2014

20. stanyslas2

stanyslas2 , Sep 3, 2014 :
    I hope I will get the free OPO :D

shreyas_iaf and amiya like this.