Well, that was frustrating

1. zues
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2015

zues , Sep 22, 2015 :
    Earlier today, I was very fortunate enough that a fellow forum member message me, to share one of his invites with me. Which was fantastic and nice of him to share, before I got my hopes up, I quickly clicked on the link he provided and sure enough, it was legit. There was that shiny red card, with a couple of letters across and a timer, saying I had roughly around 14hrs left.

At last, my journey was coming to a close, I could finally move on from my Nexus 4. However I was still currently in the office at the time and they dont allow any online shopping. Which is pretty standard in any company today. So I closed the window and waited till I got off work in a couple of hours.

I race home, turn on my computer, login to everything, make sure my paypall account was still correct and went to use my invite, and I then got....

This.

[​IMG]

A big sigh, just when I thought my journey was done. It still continues. I tried contacting Oneplus to see what happened, it was a legitimate invite but apparently, its been claimed. I tried doing the "chat with oneplus", waiting in the que for awhile then awaited another 10-15 mins in the chat window, which no Oneplus employee ever entered the chat. So eventually I had to wave my white flag and call it a day.

Typically, im not one to whine or bicker, I guess its just bad luck.

Here's to tomorrow I suppose. Sorry Nexus 4, you cant retire yet, still many more miles to run.

2. AndrewChase
    Eclair Sep 22, 2015

LMMastertore likes this.
  3. zues
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2015

AndrewChase likes this.
  4. spanish33
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 23, 2015

spanish33 , Sep 23, 2015 :
    Next time claim it. Most likely the person who sent the code gave it to someone else.