We're hosting a PUBG MOBILE AMA with top players – Share your questions!

1. Adam Krisko
    Community Operation Consultant Staff Member Jan 2, 2021

Adam Krisko , Jan 2, 2021 :
    Hey everyone,

As we wait for PUBG MOBILE Global Championship's Final to start later this month, we decided to host a very special AMA. In a few days, I will have a virtual sit-down with four well-renowned mobile gamers and streamers – Rollexxx, Medalcore, Wynnsanity, and Powerbang!

Each of these players is extremely skilled in the world of mobile gaming, especially PUBG MOBILE, so come along with us, and let's all learn from the best! We'll be talking to them about the upcoming final, and who their picks are, but this AMA also gives you the unique opportunity to hear people that know PUBG MOBILE front to back.

That's why we're inviting you to share your own questions about the game, whether it's how to improve in the game, how they set up their phones to play, or even how to become a professional player like them.

Please submit your questions below, we'll collect them, and as I interview them in a few days, we'll include some of your questions too! If you have a question for a specific player, don't forget to mention their name!

2. nikhilramdevg
    Donut Jan 2, 2021

3. Adam Krisko
    Community Operation Consultant Staff Member Jan 2, 2021

Adam Krisko , Jan 2, 2021 :
    Put your questions in here, and if they are selected by our team, I will ask them in the interview!

4. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jan 2, 2021

Tokolozi , Jan 2, 2021 :
    Do most of them use on screen controlls or opt for controller accessories? If so what's their favorite accessories?

5. PritishPriyam
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2021

PritishPriyam , Jan 2, 2021 :
    I really want to know how they hold their cool in intense situations like a squad rush or a 1vs1 cause I panick in these situations .

6. PritishPriyam
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2021

PritishPriyam , Jan 2, 2021 :
    What according to them is the best feature while playing PUBG on a OnePlus device . Is it the refresh rate or the fnatic mode or any other thing.

7. thechangingtime
    Froyo Jan 2, 2021

thechangingtime , Jan 2, 2021 :
    Which device and control method do you find most effective to play PUBG - PC, Console, Tablet, Smartphone and for controller - touch screen, game controller or keyboard/mouse?

8. Aman.Bhardwaj
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2021

9. Ghaazee
    Eclair Jan 2, 2021

10. Nipu_1998
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 2, 2021

Nipu_1998 , Jan 2, 2021 :
    What was the major advantages of using a Oneplus device compared to the other gaming devices out there in the market.

11. Rajnish_Dhull

12. Rajnish_Dhull

13. Shantanu_Sarkar_
    Froyo Jan 2, 2021

15. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jan 2, 2021

luigimario , Jan 2, 2021 :
    This question is for any of the panelists.

How often do you take breaks while playing to avoid repetitive stress injuries. Any exercises/stretches you'd recommend?

Starcommander, SRD., the_o2 and 2 others like this.
  16. yashwant24
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jan 2, 2021

17. ZorroKenpachi
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2021

vijaymnvr and N1583327689114 like this.
  18. Xcommunicad0
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2021

tanaye1013 likes this.
  19. Joel Anandkumar
    Froyo Jan 2, 2021