We’re just getting started

1. iammrkt
    Eclair Aug 2, 2018

iammrkt , Aug 2, 2018 :
    damn right..more service centres needed..

G_Dev_Kumar_crIm likes this.
  2. ykhandeparkar
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2018

ykhandeparkar , Aug 2, 2018 :
    Well done OP. Never Settle, be the best. Need more experience n offline stores to realise true potential.

3. adv.ambatkar
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2018

adv.ambatkar , Aug 2, 2018 :
    I truly believe in the efforts put forth by OnePlus team. It has started from a scratch and now it has won the hearts of over billions of people around the globe. The only thing I want to say to OnePlus team is to NEVER SETTLE....

4. O1526951052760
    Donut Aug 2, 2018

O1526951052760 , Aug 2, 2018 :
    congrats, to everyone envolved ! India is reference in technology! great mind in India!

one more time! congrats!!!

5. F_Amit_Shalat_fOrT
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2018

F_Amit_Shalat_fOrT , Aug 2, 2018 :
    congratulations. i just wanted to say that people love OnePlus because its unique. the smartphone, the user experience are unique and different from the whole lot of smartphones available around the world. that's what makes u different from others. please always remember that, never try to imitate other brands. always keep ur uniqueness. u have our support.

6. Mav007
    Eclair Aug 2, 2018

Mav007 , Aug 2, 2018 :
    Product speaks for itself. Congratulations to the "Never Settle" family

7. DARTH 007
    KitKat Aug 2, 2018

8. Afzal Khan
    KitKat Aug 2, 2018

Afzal Khan , Aug 2, 2018 :
    Agreed to you Sir.
    I do like to point one important thing here as being an early adopter and follower of OnePlus..that is Price.
    OnePlus started off as a customer centric company, which believe in shaking the market with its top of the line specifications ("without cutting corners" - Carl). Which makes a spiral effect of mouth to word publicity and helped OP to garner such huge publicity and established as a Brand #NeverSettle.
    But off late I am sensing it to get diverted from its original motto of being innovative to more Profitability. Which isn't a bad thing but I remember the early statements where Carl quote that OP is making just $10 per handset profit that's about it. Since its nearly not as true right now and by every new device we see an upward costing trend which will eventually put the OP devices out of the reach of the middle income group peoples (Honor is shining bright at this point because of the Hardware to price ratio does seems to be a sweet point)...what we expect it to remain in the budget of the middle income group. After all this group will make the whole difference.
    I do understand that the profits are important to sustain & survive. We are also not complaining but this trend does make us shiver. OP should think of it..and should do what OP does best...
    All the Best and #NeverSettle

9. khan.life
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2018

10. H1533243266026
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2018

H1533243266026 , Aug 2, 2018 :
    J'ai mon téléphone ONEPLUS5 qui déconne parfois l'écran tactile refuse de fonctionner je suis obligé de réinitialiser le téléphone en plus la luminosité baisse seule quand le téléphone se verrouille je suis obligé de changer à chaque fois malgré que je désactive le rétro-éclairage automatique , j'ai besoin de votre aide chèr amis .

I have my phone ONEPLUS5 that sometimes kinks the touch screen refuses to work I am forced to reset the phone in addition to the brightness drops alone when the phone locks I have to change every time despite that I disable the backlight Automatically, I need your help dear friends.

11. Z1531937240316
    Eclair Aug 2, 2018

Z1531937240316 , Aug 2, 2018 :
    Gz, after having Xiaomi I was happy, now after I bought oneplus 6,I am even happier, keep up the good work, beast when it xomes to performance but still simple for every day use

12. T1533074804708
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2018

13. G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T
    Froyo Aug 3, 2018

G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T , Aug 3, 2018 :
    congratulations!! one plus!!

from all the mobile brands around the world, i think only one plus is the company that listens to us and have a community. unlike others we love to use your device more and more because you listen to us! thank you for all the support you have given to your devices. #longliveoneplus #neversettle

14. johnhart
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2018

johnhart , Aug 3, 2018 :
    Well done, Pete.

Now release special colors for India. Yellow curry, red curry.... yum

15. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2018

16. DasTapan
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2018

DasTapan , Aug 3, 2018 :
    "Oneplussians" really?

17. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Aug 3, 2018

BobbyV8_ , Aug 3, 2018 :
    If you believe in the oneplus family, yes. If you don't, no.

I've been here long enough to make some good connections, so for me yes.

18. F_Sethy_Y_Nath_K_swQQ
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2018

F_Sethy_Y_Nath_K_swQQ , Aug 3, 2018 :
    Pete, you have to see your Poor Customer Service India. You might be right with your point of claiming the achievement you earned in three years but to fulfill that you have to look more into the Service Part.
    People read my Incident,
    Poor Customer Service(India)
    I am writing to express my concern about a recent incident I experienced at your authorized service center(DIGIWIZ Panaji,Goa) whose authorization has expired on 31/05/2018.

I have been happily using your product ONE PLUS 2 holding the IMEI Sr.no 867290027508612 Model : ONE A2003 from past 2 and half years without going to any service center and been recommending ONEPLUS to people.

Apparently on 16/7/2018 water from the rain went on my phone which affected my WIFI IC and the display brightness.On 17/7/2018 morning i found about the Digiwiz from one plus website and gave the phone for Repairs, challan no:4513.On 18/7/2018 I called Digiwiz enquiring about my phone and the reply they gave was it's getting repaired and then I said I will collect it the next day.But the next two days I was busy and could go there. On 21/8/2017 when I went to collect my phone their staff Miss.Sana told me its repaired but it has to be packed and told me to wait . I waited for half a hour she told it can't be repaired and you can collect it after 2 hours from their office . When I went after two hours she was like your phone has not come yet,then I asked where has it been sent?. She told we had given it for repairs in another shop maybe you can collect it from there or you can come later to get it.As she gave me the visiting card of that other place I went there and it was a small shop and they gave me my phone without the receipt which DIgiwiz had given me.

I have never experienced such an incident like this one.The Digiwiz people who are said to be an authorized service center of ONEPLUS is so irresponsible and has their authentication expired two months backs.So i want oneplus to remove their name from the website which may help other users in Goa and i also want you to investigate what they had done to my phone as it died now (it was working when i gave for repair) I am ready to send my phone to anywhere you are saying.

I am trying to solve this through you, if it is not happening I may go to Consumer Court against ONEPLUS and Digiwiz and be publishing this in my Socials if you are not responding to a serious issue like this which may affect the reputation of your company.

I hope to hear back from you about this incident. I can't be reached by phone as it has died, you can email at kaaashi@outlook or

Edit

19. skarpinis
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2018

20. kumaryashwin
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2018