We're looking for OnePlus 9 Series Experts | Experts announced!

1. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 16, 2021

dsmonteiro , Mar 16, 2021 :
    MicrosoftTeams-image (12).jpg

Hey everyone,

In our OEFs and through direct interactions with some of you, we've received a lot of feedback on how important it is to highlight those that are the cornerstones of the community – users that day in day out selflessly help others. We couldn't agree more! In last year's Community Awards, we recognized some of these users – people that, through the knowledge gathered by using their OnePlus devices, answer other users' questions and create content that ultimately makes the Community a better place.

But, with the OnePlus 9 Series, we're trying something new! We're inviting you – our helpful users – to apply to become a OnePlus 9 Series Expert. We will choose three users based on their past contributions to the community – no luck involved– and provide them a brand-new OnePlus 9 Series device. Armed with our newest flagship and with direct contact with staff, the OnePlus 9 Series Experts will help more users by answering questions and creating helpful content.

Keep reading to know more!

What are OnePlus 9 Series Experts?
    Like our Starting Point Experts, our Photography Experts, and our OnePlus TV Expert, the OnePlus 9 Series Experts will be three carefully-selected users that have a track record in helping others.

They will be expected to help others by answering other users' doubts and preparing small tutorials, guides, or other pieces of helpful content.

Finally, these users will also be in close contact with staff members, moderators, and other experts, helping to bridge the gap between other users and staff members.

Why should you apply?
    You should apply if you like helping others and want to help make the Community a better place for everyone. Getting a OnePlus 9 Series phone is also a nice perk.

When can you apply?
    You can apply now and until March 22, 11:59 PM EDT. We will contact the three chosen users by March 26 and announce them shortly after.

Who can apply?

Any community member can apply, but you have higher chances of being selected if you have a track record of helping others in the Community. We're looking for users that know their stuff but also like helping and are friendly to others. Please note that you'll have to sign an NDA, as you may have access to information before it is made public. Terms and Conditions apply.

How can you apply?
    The process is quite simple, all you have to is tap the Apply Now link below and fill the application form.

Apply Now

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 23, 2021

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Applications are closed, thank you to all of you that applied! We will now go through the entries to select the final three that will become OnePlus 9 Series. Winners will be announced after they are contacted. Thank you for your participation!

3. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 26, 2021

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Mar 26, 2021 :
    A quick update, we're still going through the final list of names. We'll update this thread in the next day or so. Thank you for your patience.

4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 28, 2021

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Mar 28, 2021 :
    Hi all, thank you all for participating.

We've reached out to the 3 final users to let them know they were selected and confirm their interest in becoming our very first device experts. We'll update this thread once they have been onboarded.

5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 5, 2021

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Apr 5, 2021 :
    Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce that @Caomhin, @Swejuggalo, and @the_o2 have been chosen as OnePlus 9 Series Experts. In the upcoming days, they will receive the device so that they can have the first-hand experience and start helping others. Be sure to congratulate them!

6. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Mar 16, 2021

7. G_Huynh_Tinh
    Honeycomb Mar 16, 2021

8. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Mar 16, 2021

camohan , Mar 16, 2021 :
    This is a nice step. In addition to rewarding those who have been helpful to the community since a long time, it will also be a great help to have few members who can manage the new series related questions in a dedicated and focused manner.

9. Ichbinharsh
    Gingerbread Mar 16, 2021

Lucille and sandi_developer like this.
  10. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 16, 2021

Tobikage , Mar 16, 2021 :
    Yes....free phone !
    Oh wait....
    The best I can do is occasionally friendly. :rolleyes:

11. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Mar 16, 2021

12. B_Wrath
    Nougat Mar 16, 2021

B_Wrath , Mar 16, 2021 :
    Then I'm ruled out by default:p
    You indeed are! All the best! :)

13. SRD.
    Lollipop Mar 16, 2021

14. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Mar 16, 2021

Liehjan , Mar 16, 2021 :
    Occasionally like once every full moon? :D

15. An.I.Am

An.I.Am , Mar 16, 2021 :
    Oh yes finally, I don't have so much free time like I used to, so I feel like I'm not a good fit anymore but I hope that someone with the passion about techonolgy and helping others can get access to this device and enjoy this wonderful opportunity.

16. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 16, 2021

sfomin , Mar 16, 2021 :
    this is too easy, all i need to do is post a link to the samsung phone store :cool:

17. ParamK.

ParamK. , Mar 16, 2021 :
    download (1).jpeg

18. Funk Wizard

19. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Mar 16, 2021

20. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Mar 16, 2021

Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 16, 2021 :
    That's one of the most amazing ideas i seen in the community and with the proposes of rewarding the true spirit of the OnePlus community! I had already mentioned several times the importance of valuing the members who are always present here. Great one @dsmonteiro! 👍

21. Ichbinharsh
    Gingerbread Mar 16, 2021

22. amrishjina
    Gingerbread Mar 16, 2021

sandi_developer likes this.
  23. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Mar 16, 2021

24. rajatkapoorrk
    Gingerbread Mar 16, 2021

rajatkapoorrk , Mar 16, 2021 :
    Finally helping others will be rewarding and fun.
    Really looking forward to help fellow community members.