Whale then, lets say hello at last!

?

Have you heard SRV's music?

1. Yes, I have lived!!!

28 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No, my life is pointless and not worth living until I do!

74 vote(s)
    72.5%
  1. sp99
    Community Veteran Oct 31, 2014

sp99 , Oct 31, 2014 :
    It's never too late for an intro post is it? :p
    Well at last I have reached my 5k post and would like to introduce myself properly and say hello, as well as saying thank you to all my fellow forum members! Enjoy the colour coding! :D

My name is Sam and I am from the Wirral (which is nearish to Liverpool) in the UK. :)
    Even though I have only been a member from May 28th and have only been active since a few months ago, I consider myself a relatively early supporter as I did not sign up to the forums until a while after I heard of the one through MKBHD I think it was! :cool:

When I became more active in the forum, around the start of August I think, I started joining in with RNC, friends of UK and the fellowship. However, these threads were very fast moving and I decided to make my own thread which is now called The UK Family. Even though originally one of main aims from making the thread was to receive an invite, it quickly grew and became a big "family" which is evident from my thousand or two posts in there which helped me go from Gingerbread to KitKat! ! :D
    As it grew in size, I needed help to maintain the rather colourful list so therefore a list of list mods grew and became: @sirpaul82 @robferrer @Pepsimax @wenders123 @Happytab @hmvsdog @mh464 @chrisgrim2707 @nollywood who helped me maintain the list and bring invites to deserving individuals! ;)

Then, at the start of September I decided to apply to the wizard and @Emmanuel to become a forum moderator, and on the second of September I began my 15 day moderator trial period which I was thrilled about! :eek:
    This caused my to leave the confinement of my nice little(ish) UK thread and into the rest of the forum! First, I got to know my fellow trial mods the duck, @kp1234, @BrettPlusOne, @kovalski, and @RubixRae. :cool: Together we helped each other to become fully fledged mods and to squash cupcakes help to keep the forums clean and easy to search. Which is impossible, but at least we tried... :p
    Soon™, this led me to the wonders of forum voices and STAO, where I seem to have wasted many hours of my life... :mad:

Here I met lots of new people who I need to thank for my slight forum addiction and 5,000 posts... However the threads seem to be dying since we discovered hangouts... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Here's a - probably incomplete - list in no order whatsoever o_O: @teqnix @GeertBerkers Mr 69 @superplus the duck @BrettPlusOne @kp1234 @mahvi @Nilesh Sajnani (who has probably tagged me 5 billion times :oops:) @finaldentiny @Reflect Stratos (who has since disappeared :confused:) @Transparant@MIYANO+ @vmk2310 @ouch123 @tEf0o @Maynard100 @Maximus Decimus Meridius (or @yourenotmytype wich was actually easier to remember) @Mr Sprinkles/@miloman18 @awkward_potato *cough*likescript*cough* @TigerXC @Jayception @Dexter Morgan/@Alexh221 before he left at about 10k I think, Ivan Taninvite :p Aaaarggghhhh @Threshold @mandar45 @Beyoncé @gusuraman @IWantOneNow/@FinalDentistry ;) @Lunatasian @ParthThakur @Waterdroid @Xero @gmo8492 @sbumeder @llcooljerry and phew... that might be it! (I've I missed you or tagged you twice, I didn't mean to!!! :rolleyes:)
    Also I need to tag @Kallen for his and kp's sidebar script that makes forum life so much easier if you use a PC to forum, which I don't... :( (yes I did make forum into a verb ;))But of course there is my amazing notification dropdown that is so not 100% pointless... :p
    Or did I...
    And here's a list of my favorite threads that haven't been deleted... yet... :( (that may or may not be nicked from teqnix's signature......)

And thank you to all the other members of the forum that tag me in threads like @carbine30 @dbanez25@TheTubTruck @A Fat Duck and many many many more!! :D
    And thank you to all the other moderators and staff members from OnePlus! :)

(Even though I've only ever talked to two staff members - @Emmanuel and @betsyan ;))

I could probably write more but I have already had many threats of TL;DR from Durtch and others! :(

So, hi guys, see you around and continue to make the forum a better place!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    And I don't care about typos, you know I cant type!! :mad::p

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014

2. GeertBerkers
    Lollipop Oct 31, 2014

TigerXC, mikea.casha, teqnix and 5 others like this.
  3. finaldentiny

PVS Kharoud, TigerXC, think and 9 others like this.
  4. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 31, 2014

TigerXC, IWantOneNow, teqnix and 7 others like this.
  5. DRCH
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 31, 2014

DRCH , Oct 31, 2014 :
    TL;DR ;)
    P.S. you taged me three times ;)
    I am special c:

Edit : 4 Times ! Haha :D

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014

6. sp99

sp99 , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Is that better? :p

7. jeyell
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

jeyell , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Getting my 70's tube tv to turn the colour down. Welcome is not the appropriate word :)

signa and sp99 like this.
  8. Nilesh Sajnani
    KitKat Oct 31, 2014

9. GeertBerkers
    Lollipop Oct 31, 2014

GeertBerkers , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Read:
    XD

teqnix, iTrollz, superplus and 3 others like this.
  10. victorgr2
    Honeycomb Oct 31, 2014

sp99 likes this.
  11. sp99

sp99 , Oct 31, 2014 :
    I hope I tagged everyone though... :p

TigerXC, IWantOneNow, teqnix and 5 others like this.
  12. ParthThakur
    Jelly Bean Oct 31, 2014

ParthThakur , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Prepare for "You didn't tag me :(" posts! :p
    It's been nice to know you Sam! :D
    P.S. : I am not good at small talk.

13. sp99

sp99 , Oct 31, 2014 :
    I will die... :(
    Such ninja...

TigerXC, IWantOneNow, teqnix and 4 others like this.
  14. AutroN
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

m40sur, blaah, Nilesh Sajnani and 2 others like this.
  15. iTrollz
    KitKat Oct 31, 2014

iTrollz , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Congrats on your 5k posts!

Thanks for volunteering your time and making the forums a fun place to hangout!:):):D:D

TigerXC, IWantOneNow, teqnix and 5 others like this.
  16. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Oct 31, 2014

superplus , Oct 31, 2014 :
    yay congrats! awesome post! such colour! very tags! much like!

hehe and at least you got the Dertsch Duck 4 times ;)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014

17. sp99

sp99 , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Yup! ;) Like a ninja!

18. barb
    Nougat Oct 31, 2014

barb , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Thanks and keep up the good work:)
    Congratz with 5000th post.

19. ParthThakur
    Jelly Bean Oct 31, 2014