What are my thought after having this phone for 8 month ? via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver

1. GiorgiV , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Oct 18, 2021 :
    I'll keep it up short.
    - Performance: there is not a single game, which this phone can't run on ultra settings (55-58 fps)! That means untill software keeps up we don't gonna have an issue to have fun without lags and bugs!

- Screen, Design: I moved from Iphone 8 to oneplus8T and I felt like unlocking new game mode in life when I choose 120Hz, screen is soo smooth and bright, it's pleasing to watch videos and see photos. Design is nice, but not the best one, personally I like OnePlus 9 camera frame more, but I still like it!

- Battery, it lasts 1 full day, but if you have this phone, I'm sure u changed your charging habits, I used to charge my phone at night but now morning is enough.

-Camera, I wanted to jump here and skip first two parts, because despite reviewers claimed that phone had below average camera, it made me fall in love with mobile photography :D At the beginning, software was buggy and failed to take in time and shattering voice had delay. Eventually it got fixed in 4 weeks time. And now I just love OnePlus vivid colors ! Here are some photos which gonna say everything.
    1634548197831.jpg

1634548198156.jpg

1634548198643.jpg

1634548199080.jpg

1634548199126.jpg

1634548199268.jpg

2. florincostescu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 18, 2021

zba78 and GiorgiV like this.
  3. DarrBell67 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Just getting around to coming on the forums even though I am on my 3rd OnePlus 🙄 OK so I procrastinate a little🙄 Aaannyyy how.I feel the same way.I love everything about my 8T as I have about all my OnePlus.I never ha be never understood all the slamming the cameras on them.All I get are positive reaction anytime someone see pics I've taken on here.I have to admit I am a little concerned with the changing the OS on them however.I will have to see it first but usually big changes like these never end well...Ask COKE 😕 The OXYGEN OS has always been one of the main features that I have loved.

GiorgiV and zba78 like this.
  4. zba78
    Eclair Oct 22, 2021

zba78 , via OnePlus 8T , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Agree also. Although I've only had the phone for (almost) two months I'm very, very happy with it.

Even coming from a Pixel 4a5g I'm very pleased with the camera (admittedly I do use GCam, but that's personal preference, especially regarding white balance).

Performance is stunning, as is the screen. And the charging is just something else. I've also changed to only charging at breakfast time.

Like many others I'm concerned about the ColorOS merge but I'm prepared to wait and see.

GiorgiV likes this.