What are your biggest concerns/issues with the OPO so far?

1. skhaan
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

skhaan , Jul 30, 2014 :
    I love my OPO, but my biggest issue is the very low in-call volume. To deal with this issue I have to use a headset/earphones for the time being so I can actually hear the person.
    On a positive note, I'm loving the phone and just realized the Screencast app/option which is super fun and useful! (i think it's rly fascinating okay:rolleyes:) Battery is superb and camera is good (I love the front facing!!)
    I had an issue with importing contacts from my SIM and syncing issues to Whatsapp and Viber and contacts getting deleted after creating them several times, but it finally fixed itself out after playing around a bit.
    So, what are your biggest concerns/issues with the OPO? Whether it be an issue with CM or the phone itself, I'm curious to know what other people are facing and want to see if I, or anyone else can help :) (I probably won't but anyways it's the thought that counts).

edit: I believe I do have some yellowing on my phone but it's not even noticeable, so

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014

Drewbikscube and rjcorcuera like this.
  2. howdyandy
    Froyo Jul 30, 2014

howdyandy , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Yellow screen... Sometimes I cant control volume keys when on home screen. It's OK when in any other menu but not home screen. A restart helps sometimes

superchinook likes this.
  3. Mihail_Ko
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2014

4. Andas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2014

Andas , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Not getting it shipped -.-

sumanthbios and boxter like this.
  5. rjcorcuera
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2014

rjcorcuera , Jul 30, 2014 :

Agreed on the low in-call volume, which doesn't really affect me that much since I use a bluetooth headset 80-90% of the time. Hopefully the in-call volume can be fixed with a software update.

superchinook and skhaan like this.
  6. skhaan
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

skhaan , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Augh sorry to hear. Thank god I didn't notice any yellowing on mine, hopefully it fades away soon! :confused: And man that's annoying, I think I've faced a similar issue too.

superchinook likes this.
  7. JDane07

JDane07 , Jul 30, 2014 :
    My stupid wall charger doesn't work.
    Not a big deal, it is charging fine with my LG G3 charger, and charges pretty fast honestly. Plus the G3 USB cable is far longer than the standard OP cable.

superchinook likes this.
  8. skhaan
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

skhaan , Jul 30, 2014 :
    awh lol hopefully soon! Patience :D

9. skhaan
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

skhaan , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Wow really? Sorry to hear :/ I love how fast it charges for me, but like you said, it is a bit short :'( At least you have a great alternative!

10. lichink
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2014

lichink , Jul 30, 2014 :
    The biggest concern i got is getting the invite. Besides from that. . .
    People report allot of yellow tint and call problems(this is fixed i believe). I don't know how good this phone can be for reading comics, for example. How much strain it puts in your eyes, etc.

11. bhatti12
    Froyo Jul 30, 2014

skhaan likes this.
  12. Br@m
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2014

Br@m , Jul 30, 2014 :
    first it was availability now i don't have enough money because i bought an other phone.

13. pac757
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

pac757 , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Very poor response time from customer support, have a phone I can't use and still waiting on my RMA to be approved. My RMA just sits there saying "pending approval" absolutely no response from anyone at OnePlus.

14. minial1990

minial1990 , Jul 30, 2014 :
    I haven't gotten an invite yet, but the only thing that worries me is the phone being too huge to be comfortable.

15. skhaan
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

skhaan , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Ah I gave up on waiting for an invite lmao just bought it off someone (but had to pay a hundred bucks more...oh well) As for call problems, it's still an issue for me (probably should update it manually if there's an update out there already).
    Also, I read manga but haven't tried it out yet because I'm currently reading it on my Nexus 7 (never really had an issue with eye strain esp after reading for...hours...considering the big screen hah)

16. skhaan
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

skhaan , Jul 30, 2014 :
    I think you'll get used to it (you've probably heard this countless times, but seriously). I'm coming from a Motorola Razr (XT910) but also from using a Nexus 7 very often so maybe that explains why the size doesn't bother me at all. But the phone sits very comfortably in my hands. Also should note I have large hands (for a girl, and in general) but I think you'll adjust to it!! ?? :')

minial1990 and markchad23 like this.
  17. markchad23
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2014

markchad23 , Jul 30, 2014 :
    My in call volume is wonderful and I've never had a problem with that. The only issue I had was receiving picture messages at one point but that's been fixed. As for the yellow screen, mine has very faint tinting at the bottom and I don't even notice it unless I look super closely.

skhaan likes this.
  18. skhaan
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

skhaan , Jul 30, 2014 :
    Oh no :eek: what happened? And bruh that sucks I hope they get on that asap that's not good no good. They're a small team and probably getting a lot of questions probably. Anyways good luck I hope your issue gets resolved soon!

19. markchad23
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2014

markchad23 , Jul 30, 2014 :
    It's comfortable. Don't worry.

20. leoklank
    Froyo Jul 30, 2014

leoklank , Jul 30, 2014 :
    My area of concern is the top 3/4 of the screen, because when I try to look at something white, it looks white, it's just awful. I wasn't expecting that. At least the bottom 1/4 of the screen displays the right shade of yellow when you are looking at a pure white image. That's what we've come to expect from this phone and not a white, when it's supposed to be white. Other than that, perfect.