What are your biggest concerns/issues with the OPO so far?

1. godwheel
    Froyo Oct 23, 2014

godwheel , Oct 23, 2014 :
    So far my biggest disappointment has been shipping. Ordered on Oct 9, didn't receive the phone until Oct 22. And that's with 1-3 day processing and 2 day priority.

My wive's phone took just as long and she didn't get the cover she purchased with it.

Having said that customer service has been friendly and overall very understanding.

2. tim31
    Honeycomb Jan 12, 2015

tim31 , Jan 12, 2015 :
    The camera app has many issues. Laggy, slow shutter mode doesn't works with raw option on.
    The quality of pictures in low light is also terrible. Audio FX works only with google music but not youtube, not soundcloud which I use the most.
    Hopefully they'll fix everything in the next update CM12

3. daxbond
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2015

daxbond , Jan 13, 2015 :
    Hi The audio voice in the headset is shakes in one plus one. Did any one else face the same issue?

4. badger906
    Jelly Bean Jan 13, 2015

badger906 , Jan 13, 2015 :
    the dumbasses with stupid questions!! buy it.. if you like it keep it, if you don't sell it.. problem solved!!

5. emaren
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2015

emaren , Jan 13, 2015 :
    I loathe the capacitive buttons, I catch them while typing 'all of the time'.....

Utterly hate them, have now disabled them.

I see no need for them, Android has supported on-screen buttons for a long time and by disabling them and using the on-screen options, you get much more flexible functionality.

6. mardonibong
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2015

7. srinivasarao bandi
    Froyo Jan 13, 2015

8. Vladka
    Honeycomb Jan 13, 2015

Vladka , Jan 13, 2015 :
    The person I'm talking to on the phone can't hear me well at times.