Community Hero 2020 Jun 19, 2021

Artemus. , Jun 19, 2021 :
    Lots of things!

Aaron2017 likes this.
  3. puccellino
    Lollipop Jun 19, 2021

puccellino , Jun 19, 2021 :
    Hello, and welcome to the community.

What sort of input were you looking for?

🙂

4. DaddyG , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G T-Mobile , Jun 22, 2021 :
    Just wondering what all it can do I mean Im coming from a basic phone to this and everyone said it can do everything. I'm not into all the tech stuff. So I'm sorry if I seam slow. But I'm really not just don't get excited about technological gadgets and what nots. Im good with if it calls and connect to the one I'm trying to call well that's a good phone. If it texts and I get them back well bonus. If I can get rockauto and get me parts well damn blows me pants off. So if this phone can get me the only thing and the last thing I need hell I'd die happy and that's a cold beer.

puccellino likes this.
  5. puccellino
    Lollipop Jun 22, 2021

puccellino , Jun 22, 2021 :
    Don't apologise, we all have to start somewhere, and the fact you are keen to learn about your phone's abilities is a great start from you.

The N10, is a great entry level phone, suitable for most things unless you are big time game player.

Most people use their phone as a mini computer, and internet browser.

There is a nice photography section for you to look through, you might like that. There are some photography tip threads too.

https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/photography/

If you look on Google play, you'll find tonnes of apps, download a few of the chat apps and see how many of you contacts are using the same app. It's great for video calls especially if you have international friends.

Hope that's a good starting point. Have a look around the community forum, most people are quite friendly and helpful. There are also many great completions.

Here's one you might like.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/experience-oneplus-nord-ce-5g-in-ar-right-now.1451075/

There's a little AR section that you can try out your phone on.

That's enough to get you started I think ......enjoy.

🙂

Artemus. and Gav_W86 like this.
  6. Gav_W86
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Jun 22, 2021

Gav_W86 , Jun 22, 2021 :
    and there are apps in the Play store that I use to order beer both in local bars and for delivery - so it maybe could get you a cold one :)

Artemus. and puccellino like this.
  7. DaddyG , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G T-Mobile , Jun 27, 2021 :
    Yes my man got to check them out. Once I do I'll send you one my friend.