What do you use? A Case or a Skin or Naked?

1. tuanv1966 Froyo Jul 29, 2019

tuanv1966, Jul 29, 2019 :

LOL. Sorry man. I had to chuckle. Never...Ever buy stuff off of Facebook. My co-worker bought, what he thought was a contraption for his car that would provide shelter for rain/ice/snow. But what came in the box was essentially a nylon cover that you could get at $5 at Walmart.He tossed it in the garbage.

2. wunray01 Cupcake Jul 29, 2019

3. F_Ken_Lin_AEIu Froyo Jul 30, 2019

F_Ken_Lin_AEIu, Jul 30, 2019 :
    What King of screen protection do you guyz use? I spend like 30€ for 3 screen protector and all 3 are retard useless *.

4. DanielP1977 Eclair Jul 30, 2019

F_Ken_Lin_AEIu likes this.
  5. F_Ken_Lin_AEIu Froyo Jul 30, 2019

DanielP1977

Tempered Glass Screen Protector for OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 Pro 5G, [Dome Glass] Full 3D Curved Edge Exclusive Solution, Easy Install Kit by Whitestone for OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 Pro 5G - 1 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SN62DXH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_hR4pDbCTJ5B5W

Kind to expensive for me I imaged when I failed the instalation or some bubbles on it so 50$ in crap bucket, got 2 already from Amazon with his liquid both screen failed so I don't think I will buy any liqued IV protector again...

6. DanielP1977 Eclair Jul 30, 2019

DanielP1977, Jul 30, 2019 :
    If you add the price of all the protectors you're buying and keep failing why not just pay for a product that's been around for years and proven to be the best in the market? You get what you pay for, just follow the instructions without skipping a step. I've used it for years (Samsung S8 plus, Samsung Note 9, OP 6T and now OP 7pro)

7. F_Ken_Lin_AEIu Froyo Jul 30, 2019

You are right xD ty I will think about it I got those normal glass protector with black frames right now seems it's okay but problem is this frame cut out the screen for 1mm each side this looks kinda ugly on this beautiful display

DanielP1977 likes this.
  8. pabykhatra Froyo Jul 31, 2019

pabykhatra, Jul 31, 2019 :
    Use both.. Pro's back is covered with dbrand swarm series skin and am using THE GRIP case made by dbrand too.. So i switch between the case and the skin.. Both products are really nice.

9. lalit_shelar Cupcake Jul 31, 2019

lalit_shelar, Jul 31, 2019 :
    at first I continued using the silicon case that comes in the box. but I was quite unsure whether it will protect the front n back glass from the fall..so after going through a lot YouTube videos I settled with ringke fusion X camo case...it looks great on phone, enhances the beauty and gives protecion. yes u need to have a strong case as the repair cost is quite high[e]1f604[/e]
    1564601401491.jpg

10. Mikey_1273 Froyo Aug 1, 2019

Mikey_1273, Aug 1, 2019 :

lalit_shelar

at first I continued using the silicon case that comes in the box. but I was quite unsure whether it will protect the front n back glass from the fall..so after going through a lot YouTube videos I settled with ringke fusion X camo case...it looks great on phone, enhances the beauty and gives protecion. yes u need to have a strong case as the repair cost is quite high[e]1f604[/e]
    ex View attachment 1088507

I ordered that case also. I do like the look. it does give the Nebula Blue model a nice blue camo look but decided that the OtterBox Semmitry offered a but more protection. it was more $$ too.

p0seidon94 likes this.
  11. KILLTIME Froyo Aug 2, 2019

femiuex likes this.
  12. kidjt94 Froyo Aug 3, 2019

kidjt94, Aug 3, 2019 :
    the sandstone pro case. I used the sandstone case on my OP5, and a sandstone case on my OP3. because the OP1 came with the sandstone backing.

I'll never use any case but the sandstone.
    if OnePlus ever stops offered the sandstone I'll have to she'd a year and stop to consider if OnePlus phones are worth it anymore.

13. tuanv1966 Froyo Aug 6, 2019

tuanv1966, Aug 6, 2019 :
    I just got my Dbrand Bamboo skin along with the RhinoShield CrashGuard. Initial impressions are, it's a great combo. I'm getting a lot of looks from others. My biggest complaints is how slippery they are (just like someone posted). I've already dropped it once. I wished it gripped like the stock clear case.

Attached Files:

14. markroberts666 Eclair Aug 6, 2019

markroberts666, Aug 6, 2019 :
    I was told on here that this case https://www.lievu.com/products/phone-case didn't work (fingerprint sensor didn't work and touch was terrible)

I put the case on and sure enough the phone didn't recognise my fingerprint, I then wiped my fingerprint info and re stored them with the case on and it now reads them 100% of the time through the case and when out of the case.

The touch also works perfectly

The case fits like a glove but not sure how it would stand up to being dropped onto a hard surface, the case being held together magnetically it would probably come open but should take most of the shock.

15. X1564016598803 Donut Aug 7, 2019

16. G_wen_lu_UHBv Cupcake Aug 7, 2019

17. tuanv1966 Froyo Aug 7, 2019

tuanv1966, Aug 7, 2019 :

So I bought a similar case from Ebay. It took forever to arrive so I canceled it. Then it arrived and they told me to keep it. Not worth the return. So I kept it and played around with it. What I noticed was that the frame is not very sturdy. You drop the thing, the top/bottom comes apart. The magnets are not strong enough. Imagine dropping the phone, and the phone falls out of the case. What I did was a drop test without the phone. Why not? If it breaks, it breaks. I dropped it from about 5 feet. Sure enough, the case popped opened into two pieces. If you noticed, inside the metal frames, there are no rubber bumpers. So the absorption from the impact comes straight to the phone.

I don't feel it has enough protection. It may look great, but it wont protect against drops. That's my opinion.

DanielP1977 and markroberts666 like this.
  18. markroberts666 Eclair Aug 7, 2019

19. femiuex Gingerbread Aug 7, 2019

femiuex, Aug 7, 2019 :
    This would be great with some pictures.

20. tuanv1966 Froyo Aug 9, 2019

tuanv1966, Aug 9, 2019 :
    I don't know what pictures would do. I wish I can post a video, w/o putting it on YouTube first. But if you dropped the case, it would pop open 1/2 of the time or more. The phone surely would pop right out.