joesweeney413 , Mar 1, 2016 :
    id like to see 3.0 before 3.1

Tzagor likes this.
  2. lejaybo
    Froyo Mar 2, 2016

3. galmi
    Eclair Mar 3, 2016

galmi , Mar 3, 2016 :
    Fix the issues with Bluetooth car connections.
    Get the camera app working faster, especially in darker surroundings it is very laggy with up to 5 seconds!!
    And please get the System running as smooth as it was 2 versions before the actual version.

4. sharathkumarvemula
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2016

5. lonesomewalker
    Cupcake Mar 11, 2016

6. gkirko
    Gingerbread Mar 11, 2016

gkirko , Mar 11, 2016 :
    Only one thing I want from OP team is forget about Oxygen and switch back to CM! They should admit that it was not smart move for hardware company to start new OS development! I can see it as unsuccessful attempt to re-invent a wheel...

7. gkirko
    Gingerbread Mar 11, 2016

gkirko , Mar 11, 2016 :
    I guess the first figure in this line of Androids is Oxygen OS!!!

8. Flyer27
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2016

Flyer27 , Mar 12, 2016 :
    With the OP3 coming I don't know if there will be a 3.0 available for OP2.

9. Tharukap
    Cupcake Mar 12, 2016

Tharukap , Mar 12, 2016 :
    Please OnePlus Fix the Contact list order issue. It is a simple software issue. I owned OP2 it is still really annoying when i see my contact list and Image gallery we can not switch between images by a slide. Please fix these issues.

10. casabel
    Eclair Mar 12, 2016

casabel , Mar 12, 2016 :
    dark mode system wide including notifications, contacts sync with fb and please active display like motorola!!! (like acdisplay)

11. jayjanai
    Gingerbread Apr 25, 2016

jayjanai , Apr 25, 2016 :
    1. Better 4G connectivity and stability
    2. Fast charge (If Possible)
    3. Funky UI
    4. Better Sound.

davis_terras likes this.
  12. HeatLead
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2016

joesweeney413 likes this.
  13. davis_terras
    Eclair Apr 25, 2016

davis_terras , Apr 25, 2016 :
    Totally agree

I just want a funcional phone with a stable rom =(

14. sayitashish
    Eclair Apr 25, 2016

15. mayankkumar
    Honeycomb Apr 25, 2016

mayankkumar , Apr 25, 2016 :
    Some bugs that i have been facing commonly are :-

If the phone is unlocked and you have enabled the double press power button to launch camera it opens the camera,but when you close the camera, the phone gets locked. Don't know if it's a bug or not because option says quickly open camera without unlocking the screen but though it's irritating . ( might be a security thing)

And in lock screen, double tapping the status bar no longer locks the screen. Is in not present in MM or Oneplus removed it or missed it ? Not sure.

And tapping on the time and date ( from pull down menu) no longer opens clock and calendar app unlike previous versions. Again, a handy feature missing so would be good to have it back.

And the play/pause, next/previous feature through earphones button doesn't work at all.. not able to pause or change music through earphones button.

Another bug found, when charging the phone,the ETA for full charge is not shown all the time.. sometime it shows up but many times not. And when it shows it's like 5 hr to full charge . Lol. So get it fixed too.
    And yes, charging time has increased quite a lot.
    Also that when the phone is charging, the charging message doesn't appear on lock screen for a few seconds.( quite often)
    Can't add contacts to sim cards.
    WiFi is not stable and yes, slower speed too.
    Sliding the alert slider all way to silent mode doesn't really silents the phone completely. Some notifications and animation souds are still heard. Like refreshing a handle for latest tweet makes sound.
    Dark theme mode bug should be fixed too.
    So these must be fixed in the next OTA and for new features, not such suggestions right now except for more gestures control & led light control.
    Will update if any more new bugs are found. @Carl @Helen

Arbingr8 likes this.
  16. JustAPhone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 25, 2016

17. marinobiagio
    KitKat Apr 25, 2016

rjsidz and Arbingr8 like this.
  18. kumar.joey
    Cupcake Apr 27, 2016

kumar.joey , Apr 27, 2016 :
    The main problem is the Battery drain. It HAS to be fixed.

19. HUY9797
    Froyo Apr 27, 2016

HUY9797 , Apr 27, 2016 :
    Just release it goddammit, can't even use my phone anymore, 3h of battery time omfg

20. itsmesdn
    Honeycomb Apr 27, 2016

itsmesdn , Apr 27, 2016 :
    I just hope they fix all the bugs on the existing build and not add more features and in the process add many more bugs.