What Do YOU want to know about Rhino Shield?

1. alextdarling
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 9, 2014

alextdarling , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Hello all, Chances are you know/heard of me before, so lets jump straight on into it

I'm in talks at the moment with evolutive labs about reviewing the Rhino Shield for them, the issue is, is that the rhino shield isn't that mainstream at the moment and not enough people have faith in it due to lack of reviews and 3rd party videos.
    I'm here to change this, knowing this is an accessory for the OnePlus that can help keep your beautiful device beautiful then where better to talk about it then here?
    Evolutive have agreed to provide me the information that the audience needs to be interested in the accessory.

If you do not know alot about the rhino shield then head over here; http://www.evolutivelabs.com/

So here is where you come in, for my Q/A video I want you to post your question below about the Rhino Shield, followed by tagging one person in your post to ask their question, for example:
    "Do they Deliver to China? - @Akki "
    It can be anything from the price of the product to the dimensions of it, anything.

I Shall also be doing a stress test with the Rhino Shield to show the honest truth on the product.

Both the Q/A and the stress test will be released in the future, I shall update with release dates.

Once again, Thank you. Alex.
    Thank you @moon4567 for showing the forums Rhino Shield

EDIT: Hey guys! I've been extremely busy, I worked over 70 hours last week, 28 on the weekend alone. I am receiving my new DSLR on thursday so I shall review the rhino shield then for y'all, I have been trialling it for personal use and I am satisfied, I will arise pros and cons within the video, I have been provided with answers to all your questions from Evolutive Labs. If you have any more please keep asking, all answered will be answered and or presented in the review, Thanks alot, and I apologise for the delay once more!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014

manshyworld, darcy, Retwant and 10 others like this.
  2. jase33
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

3. Cuerex
    KitKat Jul 9, 2014

tipean and SteffenG like this.
  4. trechoy

trechoy , Jul 9, 2014 :
    How long will it take to ship to Suburban Philadelphia? And when will they start shipping in the US?

5. Florian
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

Florian , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Where's the problem? I received an e-mail saying my rhino shield is being shipped, few minutes ago.
    Check your inbox!

6. alextdarling

7. Grahl
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2014

Grahl , Jul 9, 2014 :
    I have a few questions:
    1) Is it really oleophobic? - I really hate fingerprints in the screen;
    2) Does it ships to Brazil?;
    3)I want to know if those hammer test done by evolabs is for real, I mean, wont it damage the lcd? I believe that the glass does not breaks, but I actually dont believe that the lcd survives this kind of damage;
    4)transparency;
    5)how does it feel in the hand?
    6)is it as scratch resistant as it is said?

Thank you a lot :D:D

8. Skf123
    Marshmallow Jul 10, 2014

maladju likes this.
  9. xraysean
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2014

xraysean , Jul 10, 2014 :
    Looks like something I could use.

Question - can they get me an invite?

All kidding aside, I'm curious to see it tested.

jeremai and Dexter Morgan like this.
  10. karawai
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 10, 2014

karawai , Jul 10, 2014 :
    thanks, i'm really interested about this review because i want to buy a rhino shield when i'll get the device (maybe 2015 ahah ? )

11. Che Guevara
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2014

12. Lee Ferguson
    Donut Jul 10, 2014

Lee Ferguson , Jul 10, 2014 :
    i went to the cart and it came out to 30 bucks. i gotta see some reviews before i spend 30 on a screen protector and see if it worth getting this for one thats maybe 10

mohammadhelmy likes this.
  13. maladju
    Eclair Jul 10, 2014

maladju , Jul 10, 2014 :
    Reiterating here, but the usability. I want to know about touch and visual accuracy/ distortion, as well as angle protection - if the glass is impacted at an angle or on it's side, how does this protection... protect?

While I agree the LCD tech most likely cannot sustain prolonged abuse as in the promos, if your phone requires that kind of protection there are probably some other issues to be considered. This is really a weakest link problem and solution.
    This is the main thing leaning me towards a tempered glass screen protector. Is the Rhino slick to the touch? How much friction does the shield produce?

14. calee63
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2014

15. herc33dog
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2014

herc33dog , Jul 10, 2014 :
    I took a chance, ordered one for my "in the near future OPO", also my nexus 4. I saw them on kickstarter, but miss that train. so for now pending:)

65daysofleon likes this.
  16. ram gupta
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2014

ram gupta , Jul 10, 2014 :
    Here are my questions :

1.it sure is strong ( as demonstrated in the videos). But is it also that scratch resistant?

2.How about the transparency? Does it diminish the viewing pleasure in any way?

3.How does it feel to touch? More like plastic or glass?

4. Does it attract fingerprints easily?

Thanks for your answers in advance. It's already underway for me, so I will look into these myself anyway.

17. yewfatt
    Eclair Jul 10, 2014

yewfatt , Jul 10, 2014 :
    thx. will be good if have some video explanation on the question above. :D

18. alextdarling

19. arvola

20. alextdarling