what does 1+1 do your current kit cannot?

1. Deactivated User
    Apr 27, 2014

2. KmE_Cheese
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2014

KmE_Cheese , Apr 27, 2014 :
    The 3100 mah battery that they say will last me all day is a really tug for me. The nexus 5 is sucking at that, the fact I have to charge it half way through the day almost everyday is a killer. I have 32gb of space that isnt enough anymore because my music library is to large:( The 5.5 inch screen as well

3. Ant0G10
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2014

Ant0G10 , Apr 27, 2014 :
    As far as features go, nothing.
    But I wanted to buy a flagship device and keep it for a couple of years, rather than toil with laggy and buggy devices.

4. jayarh
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2014

5. bigdogbeau
    Donut Apr 28, 2014

bigdogbeau , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Very good point. it's also pretty clear that with such a low price point most of us here on the forum can sell our "flagship" for an amount that will subsidize at least half of the cost of this new phone.

6. Cuerex
    KitKat Apr 28, 2014

Cuerex , Apr 28, 2014 :
    voice control, TOL and simply being a better smartphone than my galaxy nexus

7. p51d007
    KitKat Apr 28, 2014

p51d007 , Apr 28, 2014 :
    "Technically"...nothing really. It would be nice to have a faster device, mine is a little slow going from pressing a quick dial contact, to actually dialing. LTE would be nice, since mine came out before LTE, so I'm suck on H+. Faster sharper camera would be nice, mines ok, but if you want a really CLEAR photo, you'll want to be absolutely still. .3" larger screen would be nice also.

8. ziprom
    KitKat Apr 28, 2014

ziprom , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Every current flagship Android has it's strengths and aspects of how it operates. I find the variety quite nice, so for me it's not about what one can do but the other can't. It's about _how_ certain functions work that I find appealing. I choose the phones I buy based on functionality first, physical aesthetics second.

9. TheJackofClubs
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

TheJackofClubs , Apr 28, 2014 :
    the oneplus can run cyanogenmod. my phone cant. i have an att s4 with a LOCKED BOOTLOADER. its the worst ever. im stuck with touchwiz, which is so buggy, its actually broken on my phone. i hate this stupid phone so much.

Simonbarsinistr likes this.
  10. Simonbarsinistr
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

11. sauprankul
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

sauprankul , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Voice control is limited. Currently you have to say "Hey snapdragon" and that does only one task. It is also currently unreliable.
    TOL is old technology. The industry has moved on to In cell tech. Read the anandtech article.
    You're very right about the last point though.

12. Ccedrice
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

13. sauprankul
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

sauprankul , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Anyway, my current kit is a Sprint M7. Sprint sucks a hard black one around here and I found out the hard way. I get no data, maybe 0.1 megs around most of where I live whereas most people can stream HD video on Verizon and T-Mobile.
    So when I switch to T mobile I want a good device. This fits the bill.

Also the M7 has a crappy camera. I would rather lose the shot in bad conditions than never ever ever ever get a shot worth showing off on my living room TV. I dont care that the M7 can take a half decent picture where most other cameras can take no picture. I do care, however, that the M7 can't take a decent shot where other phones can take EXCELLENT pictures.

/rant
    The Oneplus one has no gimmicks to it. It is all about the core experience at a great price. That's awesome.

14. gregoryt
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2014

gregoryt , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Battery and cm native, please let us have it! My s3lte although fast it drains battery so fast cannot many stuff, i have to keep closed so many features that it isn't doing stuff it is supposed to..... please hurry your production and meet our expectations onePlus!!!!!!!

15. bemo20
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

bemo20 , Apr 28, 2014 :
    By selling my Note 3 and getting a OnePlus One, I'll actually be saving money. Looking to get rid of bloatware and get back to more of a stock UI. That's about it for me.

16. tre_77
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

tre_77 , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Coming from a Nexus 5 ( which I really like)....

Screen size
    Camera
    Storage
    BATTERY!
    more customization

Really excited for all if these!
    Plus I really like the look of the ONE.

17. Cuerex
    KitKat Apr 28, 2014

Cuerex , Apr 28, 2014 :
    u seem to have watched the same video as me, it is a pre production unit so steve kondik probably fixes this sooner or later