What have I done! OP7 worst decision ever

1. Agilchrist71 Cupcake May 21, 2019

Agilchrist71, May 21, 2019 :
    Have my lovely shiny new blue OP7 but really getting annoyed with it.

1) when typing the screen jumps to something else. In what's app its profile in email it leaves and saves as draft. I've tried two keyboards but it even does it when you goto a Web site.
    -- now seems resolved so this closes points 3&4 as they are sort of linked

2) camera is a pile of crap. Can't focus to save itself worst pictures I've ever had
    3) mid typing notification came up then froze as if I had swiped down. I was nowhere near
    4) random doing things on its own. I can be in whatsapp not touching screen and off it goes as if it's haunted.
    5) battery life so far sucks

And to crown it off I have no LED which I forgot was removed to make way for..... Err nothing as the middle of the top of the screen sits empty most of the time

I regret the decision to change

I hope they fix this soon, gonna stop typing now as its driving me nuts.

Last edited: May 21, 2019

2. KeepTransisting The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 21, 2019

KeepTransisting, May 21, 2019 :
    I'll disagree with you on the camera. Myself (and other lab reviewers) are having a great time with it. Granted, of course there's room for improvement, but "crap"? Nah, son

As for the phantom touches, did you put on a screen protector?

As for the notification LED, that's nobody's fault but your own. You should research before you buy a device.

3. Agilchrist71 Cupcake May 21, 2019

4. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 21, 2019

Dunnow, May 21, 2019 :
    And we have to believe someone who types what's app instead of WhatsApp?

5. Nick 59 Lollipop May 21, 2019

Nick 59, May 21, 2019 :
    I agree.

Budruel likes this.
  6. Agilchrist71 Cupcake May 21, 2019

The LED I forgot about but the camera just won't focus if it's close to me it seems fine bit anything further its struggling and adjusting all the time.

Is that what I should expect.

7. Agilchrist71 Cupcake May 21, 2019

It's easier to let it spell it how it wants than try to correct it just keeps exiting whatever I'm in as I type

Does it really matter its not spelt correctly.

8. BuenoAmigo Gingerbread May 21, 2019

BuenoAmigo, May 21, 2019 :
    OnePlus and Amazon together hiding a lot of negative comments. I got a lot of people bringing this topic. If OnePlus goes greedy by over promising ads and promotion without quality, OnePlus won't live long. There is already a lot of people reporting OnePlus slowing down devices purposefully. If its true, end is near. OnePlus service centers are charging a lot now, 100 times the charges before 3 years. With or without knowledge, OnePlus is a shame because the person running the business should know it to be capable of running it. I was about to purchase 6T and waited for the review and saw this kind if attiturlde from OnePlus end coming..

Apart from low quality and issues with packaging, a lot of issues are reported.

9. Agilchrist71 Cupcake May 21, 2019

I'm kind of reading others saying the same thing. However I've had ever device upto the 6 and they were fantastic.

I believe this issue is being caused by the 90Hz and high res option so I've just turned them off now to see and so far it's not jumped out of the screen.

At least some people are helpful in here.

10. theshinybeast Lollipop May 21, 2019

theshinybeast, May 21, 2019 :
    Immensely, to not do so is unforgivable and shows your lack of skill and carelessness with a keyboard, thereby nullifying your first point in the eyes of all who read this.:rolleyes:

11. DARTH 007 KitKat May 21, 2019

12. Agilchrist71 Cupcake May 21, 2019

Good to see you got the point

13. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 28, 2019

Dunnow, May 28, 2019 :
    Yes, it shows how much a person cares to detail and attention

14. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 28, 2019

Dunnow, May 28, 2019 :
    The op2 was fantastic too?