What is the best glass screen protector? via OnePlus 6T

1. HOrobOD1
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2019

HOrobOD1 , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 3, 2019 :
    It seems that the official OnePlus 6T 3D tempered glass screen protector went out of stock the instant the 7t went on sale. I've had a couple different screen protectors, and this one has been by far the best. My current one has taken some damage and I need to replace it.

Anyone know of a solid 3rd party option that is comparable to the official one?

Will the official one ever be back in stock? it is now listed at 50% off, but still out of stock. Why discount a non existent item?

Finally anyone know if the 7t protector will fit the 6t, as I'm sure the dimensions are pretty close.

2. Angelletum
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2019

Angelletum , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Have you tried dbrand's prism screen protector, it's a hybrid protector, have had mine since they came out bc the official one broke and it works great. Dropped it from 7feet and not even an imprint or scratch on it.

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. Nichrome
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2019

Nichrome , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Yet I wouldn't suggest dropping your phone, glass is glass, and glass breaks (JerryRigEverything). :)

4. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 3, 2019

Horsault , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Moved to accessories section, where you should have found already existing answers.