What is the best way to charge oneplus 6 for maximal battery life?

1. Ben Dylst
    Donut Jun 11, 2018

Ben Dylst , Jun 11, 2018 :
    I was wondering what the best way is to charge OP6 foto a maximal battery life?

With the Dash charging i charge it from around 5-15 procent to 100 and start using it again!

With my OPO i charged during the whole night and the battery held up good for 3 years

So my question, what is the best possible way?
    I appreciate all the awnsers.

(PS last 2 nights my OP 6 used more than 10procent on standby it didn't do that the weeks before)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018

sppssk likes this.
  2. Sam Nakamura
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 11, 2018

Sam Nakamura , Jun 11, 2018 :
    Keep it between 20 to 80 percent charged and charge it just for short times, not leave it charging the whole night...

For best long-term performance use accu battery from Playstore, it gives the most important hints to keep your battery from degrading or at least helps to slow the process down but most modern batteries will last at least 2 years no matter how you treat them, so being extra careful is only important if you plan to use the same battery for 3+ years or so - otherwise it's not impossible to replace it with a new one after some time, which is probably the better option for your mind and soul [e]1f609[/e]

3. Ben Dylst
    Donut Jun 11, 2018

Ben Dylst , Jun 11, 2018 :
    I never leave it charging a whole night, so that is not really a problem, i just take it out when it hits 100.
    But you suggest i keep recharing him for short periods from around 20 - 80 and use batterij preformance?

4. Sam Nakamura
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 11, 2018

Sam Nakamura , Jun 11, 2018 :
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digibites.accubattery

Check this application, it explains very detailed how to charge a lithium battery and what's important, no need to make it a Religion but it's good to know at least

Ben Dylst likes this.