What on earth is going on being told different things!

1. Maximusi
    Donut Jul 29, 2016

Maximusi , Jul 29, 2016 :
    Good Afternoon all,

I recently bought a OnePlus 3 and extreamly happy with it best phone I have ever owned.

Now I am also incharge or our company mobiles and I wish to buy a handful of OnePlus X's for several people and a OnePlus 3 for my boss. Now I have been checking daily as the website says out of stock but on web chat I am told they will be coming back in stock..... Today is the day its showing in stock on the website... So I add the OnePlus 3, Car Charger, Type C cable, and 3 x OnePlus X devices (most I can buy apparently) to the basket go to checkout and get the error that the Type C cable and OnePlus X isn't available at my local warehouse.... but the Site said it was in stock..

So I start a web chat and also phone up support at the same time... now here is where I am getting annoyed. Web chat tells me its out of stock more stock coming soon but no date.... Phone support is telling me they no longer sell that device and won't be getting any more stock.

Well which one is it?
    I am happy to place my order and wait weeks knowing that I have placed it and will get them eventually but I need to know before the end of August!

Please I just want to spend over a grand with you why can't I get a straight answer!

2. ppod
    Jelly Bean Jul 29, 2016

ppod , Jul 29, 2016 :
    My god putting your company telephonical needs in the hands of OP, your brave, if I could I would get you a nice strong latte and a chocolate cookie.

hailtotheking and Lancelot_69 like this.