What people are saying about the OP7 Pro: Pop-Up Camera

1. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

brunton1976, Jun 7, 2019 :
    Hi Tony your camera set up is crap, why oh why did you choose a finicky camera over build quality, the camera will get broken and all the phone will do is lock you out of face recognition and the vain tears for selfies.
    should have used the hole punch method and the price of the phone would have been less.
    hey it's only my opinion, if you don't like it tough cookie that's how I feel.

2. b2bharani Eclair Jun 7, 2019

b2bharani, Jun 7, 2019 :
    hi. I have a concern with new pop up camera of OP7pro.
    the camera activates when there is a WhatsApp call when phone is in pocket.
    any way to deactivate untill we answer the call or any other option available??

HardstylerDK likes this.
  3. Christopher Doherty Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

Christopher Doherty, Jun 7, 2019 :
    you can still buy the 6t. I think the point of this phone wasn't to be a mid-range "flagship killer" but to compete with more expensive phones for slightly less money then them like iPhone x, s10+ ect. it's targeted towards a different market. I'm not saying I agree or disagree but that's what I think there idea was.

MR.BEN312 likes this.
  4. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

lol, what a joke can't believe it does that lol, another reason to stick wi my 6t, you have been robbed if you got a op 7.

5. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

that's what I have brother,
    I think OnePlus spent years not making to much money from the midrange flagship phones for 499 with almost things like headphon hack, dash charger for gratis.
    now it's all extra, warranty, insurance, dash charger, headphones all adds up to over a grand people.
    The op CEO is smart he's cashing in his scheme of loyal followers who would do anything for the next new op phone. at an extra 30 percent, making op the same as apple and Samsung money hungry fucks.
    stick wi the 6t.

6. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

exactly one plus gathered loyal customers when they didn't make much money of selling a cheap flagship killer,
    Now they have the customer base to challenge apple and Samsung,
    One plus is now a different company, it's now about making money.

7. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

lol, that's comical

8. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

people have you heard about the camera piping up in pockets when Wats app is being used, omg that camera will break easily I know it will, your paying for a gimmick, 30 percent extra for weak camera software.
    6t the last true one plus phone

9. b2bharani Eclair Jun 7, 2019

b2bharani, Jun 7, 2019 :
    yup. stick to 6t. pop up cam is just for fancy. it will create more issues. not getting any positive response for this issue on video calls.

brunton1976 likes this.
  10. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

I swear that the 6t will be one plus last midrange flagship killer for a low price,
    One Plus wants to play with the big boys charging for everything from a headphone jack, insurance, warranty , headphones etc.
    The op CEO played the game well getting loyal one plus customers with great value phones to this point with a massive following, mist people would want the new model but it's a rip off, 30 percent extra for a wank gimicky camera that pops up on Wats app us used in yet p of cket, that's not even stating that the camera will break if you drop the 7 for sure. then if you didn't get the warranty for 160 bucks and insurance for another 90 bucks , dash charger for more money and a headphone jack lol, more penny's into a overpriced disgrace, Never Settle, return them so one plus will listen but all the people who bought one have been robbed and are smiling.Fools

11. Christopher Doherty Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

yeah most companies need to make money tho. not that I agree with everything there doing at all. like they didn't include headphones or even a dongle in the 7 pro box like the 6t had. even apple includes USB c headphones with iPhones along with almost all phones. I'm pretty torn on alot of things there doing. I guess they wanted a phone for people who didn't want mid range phones. and that's ok as long as (hopefully) they still release the types of phones they've been doing for years. if not I guess they moved on. there's a few things I'm having a hard time swallowing.

brunton1976 likes this.
  12. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

Money is the point to selling things bro. I'm happy with my 6t but I may be wrong but it makes so much sense in the long run.

13. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

nah mate yer talking mince, you can't justify the price of lack of freebies for a another 250 pound above the usual 499 midrange price.
    also that camera will break as soon as it's dropped which will happen eventually , do you must get the high insurance and warranty package then buy the charger and head phone jack.
    to many let downs compared to old flagship models

MR.BEN312 likes this.
  14. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

But one plus was always a midrange phone company, I don't think it's good enough to challenge the likes of the razer 2 or black shark 2 which according to a tutu piss all over any one plus device

15. ScuneRap Donut Jun 7, 2019

brunton1976 likes this.
  16. brunton1976 Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

cameras don't bother me until they cause a device to £250 dearer than the old cameras system.

17. theshinybeast Marshmallow Jun 7, 2019

theshinybeast, Jun 7, 2019 :
    No, it isn't is it? Not mine either and I fear some poor souls are being thrown to the wolves without the slightest idea who is who, what is what etc. I don't blame them but the powers that be should really catch themselves on. There are very few of us left but we tend to take exception to codology. @Tobikage has been exiled for his excesses and I can't help but feel he is spot on in his judgement, maybe not in the manner of his delivery, but judgement, undoubtedly.

18. Christopher Doherty Gingerbread Jun 7, 2019

yeah same I almost don't need a selfie camera at all lol

19. caseyk44 Eclair Jun 8, 2019

caseyk44, Jun 8, 2019 :
    1559950725264.jpg

1559950725346.jpg
    Same camera, different app. Hardware is good. Software needs tweaking. (Excuse my beat up mug!)

20. Christopher Doherty Gingerbread Jun 8, 2019