What people are saying about the OP7 Pro: Pop-Up Camera

1. keithnyc
    Lollipop Moderator Jun 4, 2019

keithnyc , Jun 4, 2019 :
    Thanks for the tag, mate. I have no problem bringing feedback back to folks working with the BA program (including me and Wissam). What I instead have an issue with (as others have also noted in this thread ) are folks nastily attacking and disrespecting individuals and folks appearing to be responding to something above and beyond the actual review itself (e.g.,the BA program etc.).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019

2. keithnyc

HardstylerDK likes this.
  3. keithnyc

keithnyc , Jun 4, 2019 :
    Hmm, that should not be happening. Have you contacted support? Please do so, since your phone is still under warranty

HardstylerDK likes this.
  4. T1534447871066
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

T1534447871066 , Jun 4, 2019 :
    unable to connect with my Bluetooth headphones it doesn't showing previously connected device, as its happening since our new update please help me out with this asap..
    1559670439587.jpg

5. HardstylerDK
    Eclair Jun 4, 2019

HardstylerDK , Jun 4, 2019 :
    My Bluetooth isn't working good either

6. T1534447871066
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

7. Pankkajarora
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2019

Pankkajarora , Jun 4, 2019 :
    I'm not sure why people are against this feature, this is a proven mechanism if you have ever used the digital camera in your life.

8. avinasheee
    Donut Jun 4, 2019

avinasheee , Jun 4, 2019 :
    Hi One plus and All.
    I am one plus fan and I am using one plus from very beginning ( from one plus one to one plus 6t).
    I have used all the devices of one plus and now using one plus 7 pro but this time little disappointed with camera.If we consider the price it is most expensive from One plus but it is still using Sony Imx lense which has been used by mostly mid range devices,Results are good but not extra ordinary.
    Nightmode is not good at all compare to other devices.
    The worst thing is Potrait from back camera is so worst it zoom too much which is not required.
    while recording slow motion videos results are not with much details.
    If we talk about selfie shooter it is ok not so good considering this price range, details are not good.
    when you zoom any image from selfie camera it just frustrate me.
    You can't improve hardware now but please do upgrade software. so that we can say it's a value for money deal.
    Personally I am feeling cheated regarding camera and battery department, It is true that it is having an insane display and best one but it consumes battery a lot.
    I am not a heavy user but battery is ok not so good,
    last for one day.
    I remember one plus also had Initial issues with one plus 5t but they did a great job job in software and fixed it,I am hoping same to be done.
    Another thing is Original Screen protector are still not available, it's so annoying.

Hope one day One plus will listen me.
    There a lot of options available in market to look.
    But I will say One plus 7 (regular) is a very good deal and true value for money gadget.

Please update software we don't want settle down....
    I want never settle more than Go beyond Speed...
    as only speed not matter if you can't win the race.

9. HardstylerDK
    Eclair Jun 4, 2019

HardstylerDK , Jun 4, 2019 :
    Yes, i think the camera and battery can improved in a software update.

nateavi, TonyTechBytes and avinasheee like this.
  10. BYG BYRD
    Honeycomb Jun 4, 2019

11. paklekar
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

paklekar , Jun 4, 2019 :
    I am owning one plus 7 pro. I love most of the features but surprisingly auto call pickup feature is missing in OnePlus. any possibility about this feature coming up in future??

MR.BEN312 likes this.
  12. MR.BEN312
    Honeycomb Jun 4, 2019

MR.BEN312 , Jun 4, 2019 :
    great point I'm sure it will happen soon...

TonyTechBytes likes this.
  13. slones8
    Donut Jun 4, 2019

slones8 , Jun 4, 2019 :
    Is there a piece of clear plastic on the top of the module? I can't tell....looks a slightly different color than the rest of the top of the phone.

14. nateavi
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2019

nateavi , Jun 5, 2019 :
    I'm okay with the build. 7 Pro feels heavy, sleek and premium. But the cameras do need improvement. Auto focus seems okay, but everything around it softens up, which leads to a massive loss of detail. Then there's the almost oily filter kinda shots that the rear main camera shoots. Darn! Hope those fixes comes in fast.

15. Networkdood lives
    Eclair Jun 5, 2019

nateavi, MR.BEN312 and TonyTechBytes like this.
  16. MR.BEN312
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2019

MR.BEN312 , Jun 5, 2019 :
    yes it is so awesome

17. sherwinb101
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

sherwinb101 , Jun 5, 2019 :
    Not a huge fan of moving parts regardless of the stress tests performed and stats involved. Hopefully we can hope to see an implementation of the in screen selfie cam implementation that Oppo and Xiaomi have been working on.

18. Ewing33855
    Eclair Jun 5, 2019

Ewing33855 , Jun 5, 2019 :
    love the camera but still need a fix for the camera popping up whenever you receive a video call. bad if it's in your pocket and pops up. only way to prevent is to turn camera off under permissions. annoying. please fix.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019

19. meatandy
    Oreo Jun 5, 2019

meatandy , Jun 5, 2019 :
    Glad you're enjoying your new phone.

I noticed you haven't been around the forums for very long , How did you get to be a brand ambassador so quickly?

20. TonyTechBytes
    US Brand Ambassador Jun 5, 2019

TonyTechBytes , Jun 5, 2019 :
    Thanks for checking out my post! I've actually been an ambassador since October of last year, but we haven't needed to create much content in the forums until this year. I also didn't get a 6T due to me not going to the 6T launch event last year, so I had practically nothing of value to offer you guys.

nateavi and USBA JasonB like this.