Pankkajarora, Jun 5, 2019 :
    that should be under gesture settings.
    check it out

TonyTechBytes likes this.
  4. USBA JasonB US Brand Ambassador Jun 5, 2019

USBA JasonB, Jun 5, 2019 :

meatandy

Glad you're enjoying your new phone.

I noticed you haven't been around the forums for very long , How did you get to be a brand ambassador so quickly?​

I'll pop in something quick as well, late to the party due to work and reading all the comments. But I know I haven't been on the forums very long posting myself either. In fact I spend most of my time just reading the forums and community pages rather than posting.
    But I fell in love with OnePlus way back with the OnePlus One, and have attempted to try others and I couldn't. Why, because the experience of using a OP phone is unmatched. Yes there are features that some may miss from other manufacturers and devices. But the overall experience/fluidity and usefulness is what keeps me locked down. So I have grown a passion for OnePlus and their lifestyle/community. That being said I am in love with my OnePlus 7 Pro just like Tony is and of course there's little quirks just like every phone but 99.9% of them are fixable using feedback from this incredible community even in the form of software updates.
    All of us in the Brand Ambassador program, wether it's the US team or overseas just simply put love OnePlus. They were able to see the passion we all have for the company and their mission and all of us are beyond excited to go out into the community wether it be online or in person experiences. The latter being my favorite part of the BA program. I got to experience the 6T launch and more and interact with 100s even 1000s of fans between the keynote demo and the Time Square T-Mobile pop up. And we could not be happier as a Community Brand Ambassador, we just love to write, talk, and meet people that share the same passion.
    And yes, it's definitely a new program and it's going in the right direction, the help and input from the community is what makes this so great. The feedback gained is actually used rather than just pushed under rug.
    Anytime OnePlus has an event or a launch look for the ambassadors we'd love to share our passion with you all.

nateavi and TonyTechBytes like this.
  5. Y1559720643155 Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

Y1559720643155, Jun 5, 2019 :
    one of the best devices iused in my opinion its better than galaxy s10 plus that iuse for amonth.

6. ICarverI Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

ICarverI, Jun 5, 2019 :
    At first I didn't like the pop up camera but I have certainly warmed up to it. The sound it makes its very cool and when I use it for the face recognition the way it pops up and down really quickly always makes me smile. it also have very excellent quality I have used it for several nights out and trips with no issues so far.

TonyTechBytes likes this.
  7. Christopher Doherty Gingerbread Jun 5, 2019

Christopher Doherty, Jun 5, 2019 :
    yeah and it also always opens when you open Snapchat even if your not on the camera portion of Snapchat then after a few seconds it'll close. but if I'm on someone's story and close the app and then re open it it's still on there story but the camera pops up .

nateavi likes this.
  8. nelly1997 Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

nelly1997, Jun 5, 2019 :
    I don't want to lie. The pop up camera is hardly noticeable. I feel the quality of pictures is very good however my brother has a S10 plus which I generally prefer in regards to photo output. However, the 7 pro beats everything else hands down contrary of a headphone jack.

I feel there is some minor software improvements that could be done. I switched from the op5 and I swear that had Google lens integration with the camera in a recent update, something I wish the 7 pro has but unsure if there is a fix or if I have done something wrong there.

The screen is perfect and refresh rate is buttery smooth. I wish there was a good glass screen protector out there...I am currently rocking a DJJ dome glass protector which isn't bad but lifts at edges because of case compatibility.

I have the blue gradient of phone which I love. most ppl live it too and only heard one person share a different opinion.

I have fond the bandwidths connectivity from 4g is generally a tad better too I think with my current network 3 in the UK. so yea not a bad phone. the best imo atm for its price (I got a student discount on top too)

NEVER SETTLE

S1557948734480 and ICarverI like this.
  9. Christopher Doherty Gingerbread Jun 5, 2019

Christopher Doherty, Jun 5, 2019 :
    yeah the screen protector thing is one reason I wish they just went with a flat screen also the glare. . if it was flat it be damn near the perfect display for me..

nelly1997 likes this.
  10. untung.us Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

untung.us, Jun 5, 2019 :
    i bought oneplus 7 pro from t- mobile, i got problem with the front camera. it has red color.

11. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 5, 2019

youbi, Jun 5, 2019 :
    What do you mean exactly with that red color? The pics look red or the actual camera module is red?

Can you share some pics of it?

12. untung.us Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

untung.us, Jun 5, 2019 :
    it looks red...

13. untung.us Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

14. S1557948734480 Froyo Jun 5, 2019

S1557948734480, Jun 5, 2019 :
    Hi, l used the " PureGear - High-Definition" screen protector for curved screens and "Tech21 Evocheck" case. great fit and they pair together we'll. No issues with the screen protector lifting.

HardstylerDK likes this.
  15. HardstylerDK Eclair Jun 5, 2019

HardstylerDK, Jun 5, 2019 :
    Btw am i the only one who loves the unboxing experince? I ordered the bullets v1 with cable and the pakaging was just beautiful just like the phone pakaging.

nateavi, S1557948734480 and untung.us like this.
  16. S1557948734480 Froyo Jun 5, 2019

I bought Bullets 2 wireless, nice for working out. Also bought the 3.5 mm/ C-adapter for my better earphones. Need to install a FLAC app to test audio performance, but so far, this has been a great experience migrating from Samsung.

17. HardstylerDK Eclair Jun 5, 2019

HardstylerDK, Jun 5, 2019 :
    I ordered the adapter too, to my jbl headset

18. S1557948734480 Froyo Jun 5, 2019

I settled on some HiFi Man and Klipsch in ear for listening to FLAC recordings on a dedicated HIFI Man device - great sound for me; but, inconvenient walking around with 2-devices. The OP 7P may be a nice option... everything else has been a nice experience with device to date.

HardstylerDK likes this.
  19. meatandy Oreo Jun 5, 2019

meatandy, Jun 5, 2019 :
    I'm wasn't questioning your authority to create content or offering information , most of us older members know how your role here works with the company , I just hadn't seen you around by previously participating in the forum , That's all.

20. meatandy Oreo Jun 5, 2019

meatandy, Jun 5, 2019 :
    You have no need to get on some long-winded defensive reply on the behalf of OnePlus .
    I was just wondering how Tony got on the team so quickly , in case you have noticed I've been around for quite some time ,
    This isn't my first rodeo :p

I too was also invited to the op7p launch in New York City last month.;)