What phone before the OnePlus X

1. Helbro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2015

Helbro , Nov 23, 2015 :
    My previous phone was a LG G3. I had many many issues with it. Like it got into a bootloop very often, it got overheated very often, it stutters like hell and the battery drain was just insane... The display was mediocre - sure it got a high Resolution but the brightness was just a joke... - Turning the brightness up to max only lastet a few minutes and then it returned to 80% automaticly because of heating issues. This whole phone was just a nightmare :rolleyes: only good Thing about it was the excelent camera and SD Card Support! :D

2. nks1
    Eclair Nov 23, 2015

nks1 , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Galaxy S4. Lost it :/

Very happy with OPX, has very similar specs + screen, but replacing Touchwiz with a much better (albeit a little buggy) Oxygen OS.

Also, in contrast to Samsung, with Oneplus I am supporting a company that does not manufacture weapons or nuclear powerplants, so that is also a bonus :)

FalconFX likes this.
  3. avishekghosh
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2015

avishekghosh , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Currently a moto g 3rd gen user & planning to go for opx very soon!
    Reason :curiosity, looks & specs of opx, it should be a good update from g3...(btw moto g3 is a nice phone though).. I am giving my g3 to my wife!

4. Eryas
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

Eryas , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Moto G 1st GEN.

Best quality/price andorid phone ever.... but really disappointed by the new Moto G (no hardware upgrade ..)

So I buyed an OPX

5. silversurfer12
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

silversurfer12 , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Nexus 4
    Reason for change....I love Nexus devices,but the new Nexus is to expensive
    in the EU!!!(compared with US)
    Oneplus X was a acceptable reason to change to OnePlus(price,tech. spec.performance...)

I had also Huawei Honor 7 on my radar.....

6. demomercury
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2015

demomercury , Nov 23, 2015 :
    I used to have a Z3 compact as well. I have now the OPX not because I like the 5'' but because I took a picture under the pool and apparently the Z3 is not so waterproof. Not covered by UK warranty (bought it online from China) I decided to change phone as I did not use all the features in the Z3 Compact and I did not want to spend a lot in a phone again.

In my opinion is not really an upgrade from Z3 to OPX. You can easily compare the phones in every website and you see the differences.

7. Deactivated User
    Nov 23, 2015

8. raghav_k_
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

9. OnePlusHal
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

10. weirdaxis
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

11. JotaMeS
    Froyo Nov 23, 2015

JotaMeS , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Reasons for a change: So terrible lag on everything, unbelievable 1 year-old battery fast drain, Samsung's bloatware,...

Reasons for OPX: not phablet, 5'' OLED, near-stock Android, physical buttons under screen, premium materials, beautiful design, price,...

nunorb likes this.
  12. Smurfet
    Donut Nov 23, 2015

Smurfet , Nov 23, 2015 :
    My smart-phone journey was Nokia N8 (which I hated) to iPhone 4s, and I am now awaiting the Oneplus X. As you can see, I look after and hang on to phones for a long time if I like them. In that sense, I won't be making Oneplus much money! :)

I am a longterm Mac user…like way back…as I work in the music industry. The excitement around the Oneplus concept really reminds me of the excitement of being an early adopter of Mac products back in the day. I am no techy, so I am in that target market that the X model is aimed at…a not very demanding user, but someone who wants their phone to make them feel something.

My husband has the Oneplus One, and it's great but didn't really speak to me. He asked me to have a look on the Oneplus site as my iPhone is creaking at the seams. The Oneplus x spoke to me…I can't explain it. I don't have it yet, but I fully expect to love it.

I also drive a 01 Audi A2 which I cannot seem to part with. I can't really explain why. :)

13. iPusak Gaoq™
    Jelly Bean Nov 23, 2015

iPusak Gaoq™ , Nov 23, 2015 :
    More to a downgrade if you choose to bought OPX to replace your Z3 Compact...

scott8629 likes this.
  14. ImreK0
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2015

15. kalniel
    Froyo Nov 23, 2015

kalniel , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Nokia 6610.

Yes. Really. This thing:
    [​IMG]

Do I really need to give an update reason? :p

nunorb, dako98, onefan16 and 5 others like this.
  16. Gromit1998
    Eclair Nov 23, 2015

Gromit1998 , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Nexus 5 & Moto G

Opted for the Oneplus X as I wanted to carry one handset to work, pockets couldn't cope with 2 handsets. It ticked the boxes for dual sim, looks, functionality. Granted I had to lose NFC, but will Android Pay ever appear in the UK........ Thats another story ;)

17. El Mexicanito
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

18. Slovaku
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2015

Slovaku , Nov 24, 2015 :
    LG G2
    Why? Well...screen kinda cracked,after 2 years+ of heavy use battery life got poor.
    OPX got LTE support for my carrier ,the looks craftsmanship ,allways wanted to try an oled display

19. Madtherapy7
    The Lab² - Oclean X Pro Elite Reviewer Nov 24, 2015

Madtherapy7 , Nov 24, 2015 :
    Coming from a OnePlus One.. Purely for the scree yang the built :)

20. billq
    Jelly Bean Nov 24, 2015

billq , Nov 24, 2015 :
    Op2 . I wanted a more pocket sized phone . I imagined it would perform like my favourite op phone the opo .given its similar specs . and igot that wrong lol its nothing like the opo .but itebd to think the X us hampered with oxygen a little