What really attracted you to OPO?

1. Techaccount
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2014

Techaccount , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Please give me your real reasons and try not to digress from the question or start begging and asking for invites!!! Thank You.

My reason was that everyone in my family had moved over to Android and I was left on Apple. Wanted to get the 6 Plus but the price was crazy. Started researching and accidentally came upon a techy review about OPO. Went deeper and ended up with an OPO and no regrets!!! I have just finished transferring all my data over to OPO and will now banish the Iphone into the catacombs of time and space forever!!!

2. erictjf
    KitKat Oct 7, 2014

erictjf , Oct 7, 2014 :
    Hi! Welcome to the OnePlus community!
    Have fun and enjoy your stay in here! :D
    The OPO itself attracted me

Mikasa. likes this.
  3. taeyang
    Honeycomb Oct 7, 2014

4. mossy1963
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2014

mossy1963 , Oct 7, 2014 :
    This thread is a duplicate.. triplicate...possibly... maybe even a quadruplicate...or...

Mikasa. and bappy like this.
  5. carlfrantz
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2014

carlfrantz , Oct 7, 2014 :
    I am guessing a lot of people will say a lot of things, but for most, if they are being completely honest, its Bang-for-the-buck. There really isnt a better phone for the price. A premium phone with a relatively low price. There are better phones, spec wise, but none can match the price-performance of the OPO. The new Nexus X is due soon, but no pricing at this time, so for now, I stand by my statement.

6. Bugy23
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2014

Bugy23 , Oct 7, 2014 :
    The specs...and the exclusiveness of the phone...

Mikasa., zuko10 and stephenlotus like this.
  7. saffaahmed
    Froyo Oct 7, 2014

8. ggoranov
    Froyo Oct 7, 2014

ggoranov , Oct 7, 2014 :
    I like the following things:
    • The phone itself (good specs)
    • The OS - CM for the win
    • The company policy - I am interested in where it will lead them
    • The price - Cheap phone with high end hardware. How much do I have to think to buy it?

Mikasa. likes this.
  9. funkykyle
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2014

funkykyle , Oct 8, 2014 :
    Morning... Im new here.. and i can say the specs is what twisted my arm... by looking at it, it has the top specs and for a cheap price... excellent... Now the B**ch is the hunt to get one haha

Mikasa. likes this.
  10. gt5679a
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 8, 2014

Mikasa. and veratoloz2005 like this.
  11. blisside
    KitKat Oct 8, 2014

Mikasa. and veratoloz2005 like this.
  12. greglambert
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2014

greglambert , Oct 8, 2014 :
    I was waiting impatiently for the NEXUS 6 and considered the Blu life pure XL, when reading a review of the Blu the reviewer suggested the OPO as a better alternative

Mikasa. and aerocat like this.
  13. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Oct 8, 2014

Mikasa. likes this.
  14. carlfrantz
    Jelly Bean Oct 8, 2014

carlfrantz , Oct 8, 2014 :
    There are a lot of invites floating around. Check the invites section, look for newly listed ones (refresh a lot) and one will head your way shortly.

Mikasa. and funkykyle like this.
  15. Aaahh
    Marshmallow Oct 8, 2014

Aaahh , Oct 8, 2014 :
    Thinness
    Slickness
    Priceness
    CyanogenModness
    Develperness
    Nonnexusness

Mikasa., nanaba4r and stephenlotus like this.
  16. ZeroAdam
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 8, 2014

ZeroAdam , Oct 8, 2014 :
    I first heard about the OPO when I started getting more interested in Cyanogenmod actually. I didn't really consider the price until I had already learned about the specs and details of the phone.

So I would say that first it was about awesome specs and CM, and the price was a bonus that sealed the deal.

Mikasa. likes this.
  17. Kopower
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2014

Kopower , Oct 8, 2014 :
    Bang for the buck and I also got caught up in trying to score an invite. I was just fine with my Nexus 5, but there were so many positive reviews about the phone, and at the time, not many people had an OPO. It felt like an exclusive club or something. I scored an invite, and once I received the phone, I fell in love with the sandstone back, and screen size.

Mikasa. likes this.
  18. Lykenz
    Eclair Oct 8, 2014

Lykenz , Oct 8, 2014 :
    The price is of course obvious. Lately however I got interested in the cyanogen. Ill probably go play with it when I get the OPO.

Mikasa. and PrehistoricTech like this.
  19. adrianck45
    Honeycomb Oct 8, 2014

adrianck45 , Oct 8, 2014 :
    It was very funny, a normal days, some months ago, I just simply searched for "Good Cheap Phones" and I found it hehehe

Mikasa. likes this.
  20. mochrie1
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2014

mochrie1 , Oct 8, 2014 :
    Exclusivity price specs design and I guess the invite system made it exciting

And my note 3 smashed into a 1000 bits kinda had something to do with it lol

Glad I did best phone I have owned

Mikasa. likes this.