what Rom are you using and why?

1. G_Tech_Geek_iUKy
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  2. error123404
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2017

error123404 , Apr 4, 2017 :
    battery life?

Ravi BINAVAT and iwantthisone like this.
  3. error123404
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  4. G_Jeremy_Bonello_Boissev
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  5. tusar8
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2017

tusar8 , Apr 4, 2017 :
    Ya i did. Thanks. But i need the snapdragon camera app too

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  6. duvelyonker
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2017

duvelyonker , Apr 4, 2017 :
    if you only need firmware to stop network drops [and lose VoLTE] grab this [warning: it's not a full OOS, just modem + HLOS.bin].
    if you need a full OOS flashable firmware, point here.

7. RopoGamer
    Donut Apr 4, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  8. Arjun Salwan
    Eclair Apr 4, 2017

Arjun Salwan , Apr 4, 2017 :
    High core performance? I'm a heavy gamer.

9. pjshivam14
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2017

pjshivam14 , Apr 4, 2017 :
    Same here takes 8 hours to get fully charged n that a record tym by a company which claims best fast charging as dash charging for OP3t n OP3 they dnt have enough time to fix the bug for OP2.

10. G_Samir_Ahmed_Wakil_cDWG
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2017

G_Samir_Ahmed_Wakil_cDWG , Apr 4, 2017 :
    I used to have a Sony Xperia Z1... After upgrading that to lollipop, that device could provide barely 3hrs of screen on time and took 7hrs to get full charge. Hence I was bound to sell that phone!! Still I can't believe that I had such kind of issue with a flagship device... Your struggle with op2 has reminded me the story after a long time!! I understand how pathetic you may feel about such thing!! :(

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  11. pjshivam14
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2017

pjshivam14 , Apr 4, 2017 :
    yeah bro such pathetic ignorance from the oneplus team about such common thing that is battery drain n chariging time it feels like we have been cheated on the name of being BUYING a FLASHSHIP KILLER more aptly called BATTERY KILER.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  12. jchang19
    Donut Apr 5, 2017

jchang19 , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Resurrection Remix

tried Oxygen OS, Lineage OS, DU, all gave me random reboots and/or camera issues and/or bad battery life...

RR gave me none of that :)

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  13. iwantthisone
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2017

iwantthisone , Apr 5, 2017 :
    thanks man i just needed the modem firmaware thanks

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  14. iwantthisone
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2017

battery life is good for me
    but still it depends how you treat your horse.
    i am almost a days power when not in heavy use.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  15. iwantthisone
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2017

i believe you should give it a try,
    its fast
    its smooth
    no random reboots, at least for me
    and yes the charging speed is awesome.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  16. iwantthisone
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2017

hey friends i thought to share with you how i came to use almost every rom on xda,

in last October my op2 started lagging,slow response time, battery taking too much time to charge, started heating when battery comes to 15%, i dont know what was happening but that was making me mad very mad so i started scrolling through xda and searched for few roms specially nougat because that was some new taste for me as i was from marshmallow, CyanogenMod was in development so that was pretty famous for custom rom, so i started flashing roms each and everyone, didnt cared for a single time that i might end up with a bricked device, the longest time i kept a rom in my phone was always near 1 1/2 days, and after searching and searching i found that i might not be the person whose gonna feel satisfied doesn't matters how many tastes are out there, than I thought for what i want from my phone, what i needed it to be done so i found this as my observation.
    1. not every rom is for you,

2. every rom have there features different from another,

3. you can customize them as you want them to be, thats y they are called custom roms,

4. battery performance always depends on how you treat your horse, there is no sense of asking every where that hows the battery goin,

5. smoothness depends on how much apps and data you have in your phone, dont make yourself fool by installing unnecessary apps just to show how much apps u use, always keep videos and apps backup on your pc,

6. keep calm and ask your self what you want from your phone, just imagine a fish can never fly doesn't matter how small is she and how big she becomes,

7. developers are working hard to deliver the best they can, so stay wow your getting awesome software experience just for nothin,

Thanks.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  17. G_עומר_גרה-בגי
    Eclair Apr 5, 2017

G_עומר_גרה-בגי , Apr 5, 2017 :
    agree.
    I tried every rom possible, for me all roms didnt have good battery life but some have better performance than the others, then I tried different kernels, In the end there is no perfect rom, there are only roms that suits you better.
    Now Im running lineageOS with boeffla kernel with impulse tuned v3 profile and the performance are best I ever had and battery life is OK with 3 hours SOT.
    The point is that you need to settle ("never settle").

18. FuriousX
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2017

19. iwantthisone
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2017

then where is nougat update sir

Ravi BINAVAT and Jalaj94 like this.
  20. FuriousX
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2017

FuriousX , Apr 5, 2017 :
    Waiting for you to use VPN method or manually install the update file ;)

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.