what screen protector does the oneplus 5t come with?

1. ShadowWalrus
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2017

2. pgrey
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 12, 2017

pgrey , Dec 12, 2017 :
    They have the plastic ones for sale on their website.
    Me, I'd look elsewhere, read some reviews, there are some *really* nice aftermarket ones out there (and some real junk too), for much less.
    Not sure where the Oneplus protector sits on the quality spectrum, but it's definitely MUCH higher than most, in pricing.

I like glass protectors myself, Nillkin is my fave, their 0.26mm "flexes" to curved screens, much better, IME.

3. G_Craig_Lamble_MvOr
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2017

G_Craig_Lamble_MvOr , Dec 12, 2017 :
    There are a number of options available on Amazon. Both plastic and glass.

I purchased two aukey tempered screen protectors for £9.99 both of which appeared to me to be indistinguishable from the one plus versions.

I purchased an original screen protector on the day I bought the phone and despite extremely careful installation it was plagued with bubbles and I had to remove it.

Had no such issues with the ones from amazon, which are almost 75 percent cheaper than the one plus ones!

4. lazyrick
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

lazyrick , Dec 13, 2017 :
    I cant find the plastic ones on their website. Do you have a link for them?

5. geringv
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

geringv , Dec 13, 2017 :
    Try the ones that are sold by *************. They are quite good and ship globally too.

6. ShadowWalrus
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2017

ShadowWalrus , Dec 13, 2017 :
    Are you sure? I can't find the plastic one from them. Can you send me the page for the OnePlus plastic screen protector?

7. crazyrat
    Eclair Dec 15, 2017

crazyrat , Dec 15, 2017 :
    I do agree
    the original one+ screen protector for 5T is not good at all