What to do when you are in love..

1. jchima
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

PrathamK likes this.
  2. esl888
    Honeycomb Jan 23, 2015

esl888 , Jan 23, 2015 :
    Spend your money on hookas instead of one "love" The hookas come in variety of shapes and flavors so you don't get bored, no problem blowing and sucking, can enjoy with friends (if you are into that sort of thing, you dirty boy), easy to get rid of or hide away if needed and you can have as many hookas as you want if you are pimpin'.

Msns888 likes this.
  3. Msns888
    Gingerbread Jan 23, 2015

PrathamK likes this.
  4. amandanguyen93
    Honeycomb Jan 23, 2015

Yogii2687 and PrathamK like this.
  5. PrathamK
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

6. PrathamK
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2015

PrathamK , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

7. steven.leitao
    Froyo Jan 27, 2015

steven.leitao , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Dance, Sing, Live and above all be Happy :)

"Life is not about how many breaths you take, but it is about the moments that take your breath away" - movie Hitch :)

8. JanetRamesar
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2015

JanetRamesar , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Dont act like you are ShahRukh just go and tell her instead of opening topics on a Phone forum...

Yogii2687 likes this.
  9. B4kken
    Lollipop Jan 27, 2015

B4kken , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Drink a lot of alcohol and feel sorry for myself.

Swallow sadness -like a boss

10. Yogii2687
    Honeycomb Jan 27, 2015

ExpatZ likes this.
  11. ExpatZ
    Jelly Bean Jan 27, 2015

ExpatZ , Jan 27, 2015 :
    All sorts of stupid shit you'll look back on with embarrassment.
    Just don't go full on brain dead stupid and propose marriage in the first year and you'll be OK.

Yogii2687 likes this.
  12. OxygenO2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 27, 2015

OxygenO2 , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Take cold water shower
    It helps

Or you can go to a chemist and ask for gas releasing meds

zeus.01.01.01.01 likes this.
  13. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Jan 27, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Jan 27, 2015 :
    I was in love once, I remember it as if it was yesterday.

There I was, Paris, the year was 1884. I'd just gotten into a violent fist fight with Toulouse-Lautrec over his name.

No matter how hard I tried, he would not accept that the correct spelling of "Henry" is with a Y, not a I. I remember I had been drinking a awful lot of absinthe and I was a little "tipsy"

I had been complimenting HenrY on his artwork, but we got into a little scuffle after he refused to see things my way in regards to spelling.

Anyhoo, I digress.

There I was, staggering around the streets of Paris, drunk out of my mind and sporting a bloody nose. Then I saw her, and I instantly fell in love.

I staggered over to her as she sat on a table, her skin pale white, almost translucent. I walked up to her and inhaled her sweet aroma. She said nothing, but looked at me with knowing eyes.

"My dear, you look divine" I told her, she refused to reply, keeping herself silent, yet seductive.

"I must have your name, dear lady" I asked her, again silence.

"But you are so beautiful, like a classic Greek statue or a renaissance painting" I complimented her, again, she had no words for me.

I inhaled her again, the smell was delicious.

"My good lady, you smell so delicious, I could just eat you" I told her. Her beauty, her aroma her quiet yet seductive personality.

I could bear it no more. I sunk my teeth into her soft flesh, biting off chunks and savoring her taste. She was a symphony of taste on my taste buds. Again I bit into her, devouring her utterly.

"Oi, this bloke is eating my sandwich" a voice yelled from behind me. I turned to see a disgruntled French man, his face a mask of shock and anger. It never occurred to me that she may belong to someone else.

I placed her back on the table and turned to apologise to the man I had wronged. No sooner than my mouth had opened to issue out an apology, he punched me.

I reeled backwards into a passing woman, whose husband, punched me.

I reeled back towards the man, who again punched me. Back again to the angry husband, who again punched me.

This back and forth happened for another fifteen minutes, until I feel to the floor.

The moral of this story?

• Never fall in love with a sandwich.
    • Always check if the sandwich is owned, before eating any sandwich
    • Alcohol enables a person to withstand a vicious beating before they slump to the floor unconcious.

Indeed.

Naman Bhalla, ankitsoral and PrathamK like this.
  14. bambooprincess
    Lollipop Jan 27, 2015

15. OxygenO2

16. zeus.01.01.01.01
    Lollipop Jan 27, 2015

OxygenO2 likes this.
  17. PrathamK
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2015

PrathamK , Jan 27, 2015 :
    My Friend.. This is Off Topic ;)

Yogii2687 likes this.
  18. wilmarsaly
    Jelly Bean Jan 27, 2015

19. Vadomata
    Jelly Bean Jan 27, 2015

20. OxygenO2

OxygenO2 , Jan 27, 2015 :
    My dear friend
    Does off tropic means we can ask or say anything just like anything be it a big nonsense .

Don't know actually I am a noob here just asking for the info