What was the best OnePlus Smartphone experience you've had ?

1. Manav Bhagia
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 14, 2019

Manav Bhagia , Jun 14, 2019 :
    It's been exactly 3 years since the launch of the OnePlus 3 and 5 years (almost) since the start of OnePlus . I've had many OnePlus smartphones ( I'm using the OnePlus 6 right now ) . I've had a really good experience with it and the performance is better than ever before , but it is actually not the best experience I had.
    The best experience , and my favourite smartphone OnePlus has ever made is the OnePlus 3.
    The OnePlus 3 was the first OnePlus smartphone with dash charging and optic AMOLED , the camera was actually really good ,the performance of the phone was one of the best (it is still really great) the software was a refined Oxygen OS and had some great features and the updates improved the software a lot. It also recently got the pie update !
    The design of the phone doesn't matter much to me , but I really liked the metal back more than the glass back of the OnePlus 6 as I felt it looked different than any other OnePlus phone and the glass back gets hot if I use the phone outdoors as the weather's really hot in India . Also, the pricing of the smartphone at that time was justified , that made the experience better !
    I obviously would choose the OnePlus 6 compared to the OnePlus 3 if I had to make a choice right now , but I'm talking about the experience of using the phone at the time (and the year) of the launch.

What was the best experience and your favourite OnePlus smartphone with the Oneplus Smartphones you've had ?