What We Stand For - the story of OnePlus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannysav Froyo Aug 14, 2014

dannysav, Aug 14, 2014 :
    I quote these words- "OnePlus or nothing" and feel i must say something-.
    I think one should make false statements!
    OPO seems very good, but if one can not get it- there will be a compromise, because cellphones (an smartphones) have become a "necessity".

2. donaldtak Donut Aug 14, 2014

donaldtak, Aug 14, 2014 :
    That's dope concept, basically that is what attitude people should have in real life too. Never settle, never give up. Apart from that spread the love and care just like "share".Chase the dream of your own.

3. mrjay Honeycomb Aug 14, 2014

4. chandlo Gingerbread Aug 14, 2014

chandlo, Aug 14, 2014 :
    My Dad got the phone 5 days after the invite was accepted and the whole experience was awesome. I now want one pretty bad after seeing his. You are living up to the brand you set out to create.

5. pdadhich Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

pdadhich, Sep 22, 2014 :
    I'LL TELL WHAT YOU STAND FOR.............. JUST SELL THE PHONE AND SCREW THE CUSTOMER WHEN THEY NEED TO AFTER SALES SUPPORT.
    I recently got my OPO and I am traveling international and my phone is stolen now its been three days that I have been trying to get hold of the customer service so that I can get my IMEI number so far no reply. The later I get the IMEI the slimmer my chances will get to get my phone back.
    I think I completely wasted my money. I will not share my invites with anyone and save someone the AGONY of dealing with customer service.

6. fenice KitKat Sep 22, 2014

fenice, Sep 22, 2014 :
    Instead of shouting in this thread you should have made a note of your IMEI number before using the phone or you could do something really outrageous and look on the box in which the phone arrived and get the IMEI from there. This is your problem not a problem for customer support

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014

7. pdadhich Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

pdadhich, Sep 22, 2014 :
    What Part of Traveling International you do not understand............??????????

8. pdadhich Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

pdadhich, Sep 22, 2014 :

9. pdadhich Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

pdadhich, Sep 22, 2014 :
    Also I am not looking for Tech Support but for Customer Support.........!!!!!!
    I guess you don't understand the difference just like you didn't understand the TRAVELING INTERNATIONAL part of my earlier comment..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. fenice KitKat Sep 22, 2014

fenice, Sep 22, 2014 :
    It's the same people. ;)

I guess you don't understand how patronizing you seem but I guess as you also shout a lot I shouldn't be surprised. You do seem to be having few problems with your keyboard caps lock and exclamation mark getting stuck, I'd get those fixed if I were you. ;) Try getting someone else to look at the packaging if that's possible but if you're relying on customer support to get you a quick answer then you might be somewhat disappointed, enjoy your international travel. :)

11. pdadhich Cupcake Sep 22, 2014

pdadhich, Sep 22, 2014 :

WOW... You just ENLIGHTEN ME WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE.......!!!!
    I feel like BUDDHA under a tree.........
    Don't you think I wouldn't have thought of that before.......????
    That indeed was first thought that went through my head. And the only way I am reaching out to your guys is that I have no other way to reach the box.
    And you won't be surprised with what I have to say next as you must have heard it a thousand times before. YES, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A DISAPPOINTMENT.

12. Ranjit75 Cupcake Jan 10, 2015

13. ml_kishor_kumar Froyo Jan 11, 2015

14. icarajaram Donut Jan 11, 2015

icarajaram, Jan 11, 2015 :
    Very nice specs but would be able to appreciate better if it would have been available to purchase. Getting Invite does not look easy!

15. theonly1 Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

theonly1, Jan 11, 2015 :
    Keep watching the forums under invites category and follow the thread and read . you need invite get involved. Soon enough you will get one .

icarajaram likes this.
  16. icarajaram Donut Jan 11, 2015

icarajaram, Jan 11, 2015 :
    Thank You for the guidance!

theonly1 likes this.
  17. theonly1 Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

theonly1, Jan 11, 2015 :
    You welcome . if you need something , fight for it till you get it and you will as soon as you believed it . good luck and Never Settle.

18. Maarten Hoving Donut Jan 11, 2015

Maarten Hoving, Jan 11, 2015 :
    I love your ideas Oneplus and I love your phone, but maybe you can make warehouses quickly, I see many people who don't buy a oneplus one because "its from china" and because thats far away for us, so if you would have warehouses in Germany, England, Spain, France, USA, Brazil, Japan, Indonesia and more, then more people would think: warehouses are close, if I have problems, no problem, I can sent him back to my neighbor ;)
    and the service would be faster too then :)

19. CosmicPaladin Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2015

CosmicPaladin, Jan 12, 2015 :
    Brilliant philosophy :cool:

20. I5core Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2015