What We Stand For - the story of OnePlus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madtherapy7 Honeycomb Jan 12, 2015

2. tapankr Gingerbread Jan 13, 2015

Lewes likes this.
  3. Lewes Eclair Jan 13, 2015

4. Lewes Eclair Jan 13, 2015

Lewes, Jan 13, 2015 :
    Fantastic Prologue by the way, haven't acquired one yet, however I've met several people since becoming a phone salesmen that own the O+O, really like it! Look and feels awesome!

5. RayMo Eclair Jan 14, 2015

RayMo, Jan 14, 2015 :
    Looking forward to becoming part of the NEVER SETTLE family in a few days when I receive my OPO. Also excited to share with family and friends.

slee0108 likes this.
  6. elascell Cupcake Jan 16, 2015

elascell, Jan 16, 2015 :
    Love it can't wait to get my hands on one! I've been talking about this for so long

vaishakpv likes this.
  7. kman48 Froyo Jan 17, 2015

kman48, Jan 17, 2015 :
    Oneplus, awesome phone, awesome company behind the phone. I will be awaiting the new phone and loving the one i have now.

8. abdeali7 Gingerbread Jan 20, 2015

9. driversoft Cupcake Jan 27, 2015

driversoft, Jan 27, 2015 :
    I've got to admit, having had my Oneplus One for only two days thus far, that the team have delivered on their promises. As a software engineer of some thirty years experience I've seen, handled, and coded for many different handsets. The OnePlus One is something else again. The physical design is both beautifully simple and simply beautiful, the screen is amazing (even in direct sunlight), the software never lags, and the near infinite configurability is enough to satisfy even the serious tinkerer. With a battery life that lives up to the specifications (one day of heavy use, otherwise up to two days), It really does feel that there's nothing else comparable (pricewise at least) on the market, but even ignoring price this handset stacks up with the very best. A serious achievement - well done, the entire OnePlus team.

Edit: I forgot to add that the professional experience extends to the OnePlus One packaging too - it gives a "beautifully designed" impression, even before the handset is glimpsed. Thus far I can't recommend the handset highly enough!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015

econsean and slee0108 like this.
  10. tedgates0 Cupcake Jan 28, 2015

11. squirrelrawr Gingerbread Jan 28, 2015

squirrelrawr, Jan 28, 2015 :
    Never knew just how much I used to settle, mine's on its way!

Awesome product guys, great community, keep it going strong! WHATISTHIS.jpg

12. jagan.kavuri Cupcake Jan 28, 2015

13. econsean Gingerbread Jan 28, 2015

econsean, Jan 28, 2015 :
    I received a sustainable MBA a couple of years ago, and this kind of thinking is what will build the future market. Love the business plan!

14. ceusky Cupcake Jan 30, 2015

ceusky, Jan 30, 2015 :
    Hi, To the OPO developers,
    " You seem to have a very good product, one that could be top of the list, so don't spoil it with this warranty and repair issues. T
    his is my suggestion to you! Arrange service points in the countries were you sell oneplus one before you even lauch the new oneplus two or what ever name you'll be calling your follow up phone".[​IMG]
    Also update your warrany and repairs links on your support page. it says nothing about the actual warranty or return policies .
    What is your warranty & return policy in the EU, UK, USA and so on. This information is important for anyone that buys your phone. A good product always needs a good service support system for it to be an excellent product.
    I'm still waiting for my Oneplus one, which hopefully I'll be receiving it on Monday 2/02/2015. I loved the phone on sight, but this warranty issue worries me alot.
    I have read alot about Oneplus one on your forum, and the warranty issue confuses me because some say that it has a 2 year warranty, then someone else says you will substitute the first time, but if it happens a second time it won't be substituted a second time, so what happens then? then there are issues about, if we send it back to oneplus, we might not receive it back and that if we do it might take ages, how long will it take for us to receive it back, will it be in a months time, 2 or six months time?. These are all issues that need to be addressed in your OnePlus Support page.
    Remember that a happy customer, is someone that will come back over and over, its someone that will spread your good hard work and Its someone that will help you grow and succeed in your next ventures.
    All in all, you have a beautifully designed smartphone which hopefully has no defect issues. At least, I hope mine won't have.
    thank you and good work.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015

slee0108 likes this.
  15. AmigaWolf Froyo Jan 31, 2015

AmigaWolf, Jan 31, 2015 :
    You OnePlus don't give a **** about us customers, you only lie.

First you promise us that we will get CyanogenMod 12 in a few months, and then you suddenly go for a different OS, at the time we would had CyanogenMod 12

F*ck OxygenOS , WE do not want OxygenOS, we want our CyanogenMod 12.

16. AmigaWolf Froyo Jan 31, 2015

17. daracsy Gingerbread Jan 31, 2015

18. AmigaWolf Froyo Jan 31, 2015

19. ssingh20 Honeycomb Feb 1, 2015

ssingh20, Feb 1, 2015 :
    When the next one will be out.. i m looking for one

20. sureshkayvee Cupcake Feb 1, 2015

sureshkayvee, Feb 1, 2015 :
    I heard about One plus One from my eighth grader son only a week ago, a week prior to that I had just got a new Samsung galaxy s5 and was blown away by how the iPhone 5 was made to look outdated by the s5. If only I had heard about one plus one I might have given this a shot if I could have got one

Now I am hoping I can get my son one of these since he has been without a good one for a year now ever since he lost his windows phone 8x in his school bus, soon...