What you need to know about purchasing the OnePlus 3 on launch day

1. run_dkc Gingerbread Jun 13, 2016

run_dkc, Jun 13, 2016 :
    Ahh okay, thank you for that!

2. ash23 Jelly Bean Jun 13, 2016

3. Jordan Marks Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

Jordan Marks, Jun 14, 2016 :
    Yep, ok, this is useful for some but what about those of us using the global option for country? When do we get to buy the oneplus 3? Or at least where in Malaysia can i get it?

4. iLeViiSxL Donut Jun 14, 2016

5. Steven G. E-commerce Jun 14, 2016

Steven G., Jun 14, 2016 :
    Hi Jordan,
    For Malaysia, the launch time still to be confirmed. Please keep following our social medias & forum for official updates :)

6. Steven G. E-commerce Jun 14, 2016

Steven G., Jun 14, 2016 :
    Thanks for your interest on OnePlus 3. On June we will only have Graphite color version available.
    For Soft Gold version, it will be available after June.
    Please stay tuned on our official social media channels & forums for the gold version release news!

7. iLeViiSxL Donut Jun 14, 2016

iLeViiSxL, Jun 14, 2016 :
    Thank you for taking time to answer me

Steven G. likes this.
  8. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Jun 14, 2016

SoniaB, Jun 14, 2016 :
    @Steven G. - some issues with the payment side:

9. hngo83 Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

10. joeyfergie Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

joeyfergie, Jun 14, 2016 :
    I'm ordering from Canada, but want to order the Europe version (moving to UK in two months, and would like to get the phone before I leave). Anyone know if there is a way to do this through the Canada store? Or will it only allow me to get the North American version?

11. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Jun 14, 2016

SoniaB, Jun 14, 2016 :
    No you cannot. Ordering from the Canada site means you will get the NA version.
    Unless you have an address in the UK it can be delivered to, you can order from the UK site.

Otherwise wait until you are due to leave for the UK and order then.

joeyfergie and Steven G. like this.
  12. Scoobems Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 14, 2016

Scoobems, Jun 14, 2016 :
    This is what I keep getting when trying to check out. But I've been ordering with the same info I have on my account since the OPO.

image.jpeg

13. Scoobems Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 14, 2016

Scoobems, Jun 14, 2016 :
    Disregard...I figured it out

14. Its_Jahmezz Froyo Jun 14, 2016

Its_Jahmezz, Jun 14, 2016 :
    Hey so I know the OP3 has the Dash Charge feature :)!!

The phone comes with a Dash Charge Adaptor as well as a Dash Charge USB Type-C Cable.

I'm assuming other "Fast Charge" technology will possibly not be compatible with this phone, However will a Non-Fast Charge Adapter/USB Type-C Cable be able to charge this at all? Or will it be non-compatible?

I don't mind purchasing additional wires, but I always like to have additional Spare Wires Lying around in case something happens.

Will it be worth buying any wires that are non Fast Charge that I can keep in the car or at work or should I just buy a few bundles?

Any info or links to where this might have already been answered will be great!

15. AramisCortess Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

AramisCortess, Jun 14, 2016 :
    I participated in the event to get a OP3, but there was no way to get accessories :/

1# Is there a way to order accessories without extra shipping costs? I dont want to order two of them to send one back.

2# Is there ANY difference between the Graphite ones from the "Loop-Event" than the official starts ones?

3# Is the charging equipment delivered with the phone Dash Charge able?

wrong thread sry

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016

16. crumyee99 Gingerbread Jun 15, 2016

crumyee99, Jun 15, 2016 :
    Great step by step tutorial. There's better end user experience here now at OnePlus. Glad to see the improvement!

Steven G. likes this.
  17. Steven G. E-commerce Jun 15, 2016

Steven G., Jun 15, 2016 :
    Hi,
    If you use non-dash charge adaptor or cables, it can still charge but the speed is much slower than dash.
    Purchase a proper bundle may help you :)

crumyee99 and Its_Jahmezz like this.
  18. Mat972 Gingerbread Jun 15, 2016

Mat972, Jun 15, 2016 :
    I was wondering when people who live in the Caribbean like me can order the OP3...
    It's been 3 years since the OPO, I through since then we can order ANYWHERE in the world...
    Yet still the same countries. I feel left out.

19. tjunkie Gingerbread Jun 15, 2016

tjunkie, Jun 15, 2016 :
    Dang so I have to wait til after June to try to order a soft gold very? Smh . maybe I'll just return the black one for now after I try it out for the 15 days . :D

20. Ismail Akram Cupcake Jun 15, 2016

Ismail Akram, Jun 15, 2016 :
    This does not give any information about Credit Card purchases.. I've purchased Oneplus 3 from my Credit Card and my Credit Card has been charged but order status says "Pending Payment".. Its been 3 hours now but no update..

First when I order and tried to pay with my Credit Card it had not enough Credit and my order went in "Pending Payment" then I paid my credit card bill and then I tried again but mistakenly I created a new order but this time my card has been charged but Order status still says "Pending Payment"

Any help??