What Your Order Status Means

1. Jerry
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

Jerry , Jul 16, 2014 :
    We've been getting a lot of questions regarding what the order statuses mean. So to avoid further confusion, here's a clearer picture:

1. Pending Shipment: We are preparing the paperwork and product for shipment by the logistics company.
    2. Processing: The logistics company is processing the shipment.
    3. Complete: The tracking number is sent. The package is already on its way.

In general, we ship phones out on a FIFO basis - the earlier you place an order, the earlier you get your phone. However, different warehouses have different schedules. Additionally, we have different shipping options and shipping partners depending on the region. Please understand these variables will cause uncertainty in your delivery time.

For additional ordering/shipping related answers, see: http://oneplus.net/support/topic/shipping

2. tahvero
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014

3. deuse
    Jelly Bean Jul 16, 2014

4. mgrootbramel
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

5. miichael.lee
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

jayyyohh likes this.
  6. Sky-Net
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2014

7. Dima_2005
    Froyo Jul 16, 2014

Dima_2005 , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Thanks. Why does it take so long to provide us with tracking information though?

8. swenzoo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2014

swenzoo , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Thanks for the update. Mine seems to be stuck on 'pending shipment' though.

Grizzly44 and MrHijackyourfone like this.
  9. BadCluster
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

10. Serco

11. notjustspecs

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014

12. Impressions
    Froyo Jul 17, 2014

Kirushanthan likes this.
  13. Serco
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 17, 2014

Serco , Jul 17, 2014 :
    Yes, one day express delivery by DHL at $28us

14. rahulnigam
    Gingerbread Jul 17, 2014

15. milan64586
    Donut Jul 17, 2014

milan64586 , Jul 17, 2014 :
    Any estimated time needed from the moment of order to deliver, in Germany? Thanks.

ElizabethFischer likes this.
  16. Dima_2005
    Froyo Jul 17, 2014

Dima_2005 , Jul 17, 2014 :
    @Jerry @Carl @Emmanuel @David S. @Ruta ,

First of all I'd like to thank you for yesterdays clarification of shipping statuses.

Listen, I understand that as a start-up that you sometimes just f* up. No problem with that, but then please just admit it.
    I just got very disappointed with my completed status as apparently the shipment hasn't even left Oneplus yet! It's not picked up by DPD, so the description doesn't really match reality, again. They only received some information where to ship to. So my package is not on the way to me.
    The only thing I'm happy about is that I at least already have a tracking number.
    Oh and by the way: didn't even get an email!

Same for the FIFO lie (which now really pisses me off):
    Yesterday, some people who ordered Saturday evening, Sunday and even MONDAY with STANDARD shipping, they received their One already. And I'm not saying that everyone who ordered later already got their phones, but a majority here on the forum actually did. (I'm talking deliveries to Belgium and Netherlands - so same warehouse)
    This while for me, who ordered Saturday noon: apparently not even shipped. Also didn't get an email, just order was marked as completed.
    And again: I read a lot of people complaining, eepsecially those who ordered on Saturday around noon. Can you please be transparent and explain us what went wrong? Why didn't you still ship our phones?

So please: explain us what went wrong and we'll chill out. Cause the only feeling that I have right now is deep disappointment and anger. Same goes for others who ordered on Saturday.
    Also: start answering tickets. It's not polite to just ignore tickets with questions. Worst case: set up some standard answers.

Stop lying. And if you understand graphs well, here's one for you of my trust in your company:
    [​IMG]
    How to get it back up (at least till Announced level)?
    1. Start communicating honestly (explain why FIFO didn't work)
    2. Answer the damn tickets!
    3. Ship my phone
    4. Find some way to contact Oneplus and receiving an answer.
    5. Give people accurate information
    I'm sorry for the rant, but seriously: I'm not amused anymore. And others are neither. I can accept that mistakes happen, but communication is key here!

EDIT: Appearantly, the DPD status tracker is wrong in many countries. The only correct one is the UK status tracker. There it shows that the order in fact WAS picked up.
    So nr. is solved, I hope to see 1,2,4 and 5 from Oneplus soon. Why? Because I'm really scared that if something is wrong with the phone that I wouldn't be able to reach you.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014

wrightc214, 9541ch, Edbit33 and 19 others like this.
  17. Bub389

Bub389 , Jul 17, 2014 :
    I'm with you on this one @Dima_2005. I placed my order sunday morning and it went fairly quickly to the processing state, so I was kinda happy and hopeful for a fast and smooth delivery. However, since the status changed to processing I haven't received any info. I'm completely in the dark as to whether or not my phone got shipped. Although according to their status information it should have. I'm starting to doubt if it even left their production facility.

I'm already at the 4th day of processing, haven't received a mail with a tracking, haven't received an answer to my inquiry via the support and not even a response via the forum. Please, please, please, Oneplus, I beg of you: communicate openly with your customers, because you're pissing us off.

I know we should be grateful (sic.) of getting an invite, but this delivery experience is seriously sub-par and one of the worst I have ever had.

I would love to get some more info on my status, preferably via PM, @Jerry @Carl @Emmanuel @David S. @Ruta

9541ch, Edbit33, dragonlolll and 5 others like this.
  18. mohammed.jaffar
    Gingerbread Jul 17, 2014

mohammed.jaffar , Jul 17, 2014 :
    indeed there is a serious lack of transparency to the entire process, hope there are lessons learned for them............

9541ch, Yazzz and mmsen like this.
  19. Jerry
    Honeycomb Jul 17, 2014

Jerry , Jul 17, 2014 :
    1. No one is lying here. Your order can be taking longer for a variety of reasons, depending on the warehouse, the country you are located, the shipping method you chose, availability of the items that you bought, and how timely your local shipping company is.

2. We admit our screw ups when we have them like we did in our past Weekly Update. This is not one of them. There's nothing wrong with our FIFO. Like I said before, with shipping, it depends on all the variables above and MORE. There's uncertainty in life. Please be patient.

3. If you are unhappy with the phone or our service, you are welcome to return the phone. We have a 7-day, no-questions-asked return policy.

4. Our support staff is going through thousands of tickets, mainly because people submit several for the same issue. By submitting multiple tickets, the entire process gets delayed, including your own ticket.

5. You receive a tracking number only once you have the "Complete" status. Processing means the shipping company has it and is processing it. Pending shipment means we are readying the shipment.

Patience is a virtue.

Never Settle.

20. Bub389

Bub389 , Jul 17, 2014 :
    It's rather weird DPD is holding on to my device for 4 days straight then. Can I just add that the process does not seem to be up to speed to deliver the tracking codes? That's - for me - the most disturbing part. I just cannot track my delivery by any means. It would be awesome if you could speed up this process so clients can track their own package and do not overload your support. ;)

EDIT/ And a Tracking code for me would be the summum bonum for me. If you could fix that, everything will be forgotten. :D