Whats better, OnePlus 2 or LG G4

1. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2015

el_draco , Nov 16, 2015 :
    That's your opinion. One which I don't give a dime about. I don't care even if moto e seems to you as a flagship phone. So, whatever you think.

2. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2015

Well.. Different people have different uses for their phone. Nexus 5x is better for you. But for me, Oneplus 2 is better any day over any nexus 5x and I would even choose it over any other flagships like 6p or note 5, because for me, those aren't worth the extra price.

Radeon962 and josefn24 like this.
  3. josefn24
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2015

josefn24 , Nov 16, 2015 :
    Lol that was funny! Also the coment about the print scanner's being USELESS without nfc.. Lol... First of all last year the Canadian dollar was the same value as the American dollar and not too long before that was even at a higher value for some time too. Canadain tar sands were exporting oil pushing up the Canadian dollar for a while. Also the American economy was slowly climbing out if recession since 08. The combination of low oil and a better American economy are the reasons why our dollars aren't worth as much. Being as the global markets are valuing products in American dollars mostly Canadians will be paying significantly more this year. Taxes are what are paying the (free health care) which almost all Canadains stand by. But that's another story. Oneplus actually gave Canadains a good deal as far as the exchange rate goes.the moto x never came to Canada. The nexus6p is slowly coming out now and the lgg4 was very expensive compared to the op2. I personally like the op2 it hits all the right places as far as the specs I want at the price I want to pay. I like the note 5 gs6edgeplus but feel these phones were grossly overpriced at the time. I'm not a fan of the lgg4 however im not arguing that its not a great phone which I think it is but just not for me..for many Canadians the op2 had no competition in its price range and mobile payments although available is rarely used at this point. So most people are buying phones for print scanner's as many have said a Fancy way to unlock our phones..If you told me the nexus6p was going to be as good as it sounds like it is I maybe would have considered it over the op2 however I have had 2 op2's in my house now for a few months and haven't regretted it for a second..

Spliffman and jj_3j like this.
  4. Spliffman
    KitKat Nov 16, 2015

Spliffman , Nov 16, 2015 :
    If you remove the battery the phone won't :p:p:p

5. josefn24
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2015

The moto x never launched here so the op2 really had no competition. The closest phone which just came to Canada a few weeks ago was the nexus6p people just assume when they talk everything is the same around the world. I'd like to give the 6p a try though. I tested 3 op2's and messed around with friends op2's and haven't seen any problems besides the usual oxygen bugs. But of course the real fun will be when custom roms are fully functional.

6. Harshal Tandale
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2015

jj_3j likes this.
  7. jj_3j
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 16, 2015

jj_3j , Nov 16, 2015 :

so good post.!

josefn24 likes this.
  8. josefn24
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2015

Thanks. People like what they like for different reasons that's what makes having diverse selection a good thing. Not everyone will like everything for every reason. For some that makes them angry though lol..

jj_3j likes this.
  9. HongKong User
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2015

HongKong User , Nov 16, 2015 :
    Where do you live @Daniel.Coupland ?
    G4 and Oneplus2 are same price on your market ? So cool.

But I still love Oneplus more then G4, even G4 got better display. I hate G4 design put up/down button on back side.

10. Deactivated User
    Nov 16, 2015

josefn24 likes this.
  11. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2015

Lol. You don't know me. I have cursed and abused oneplus as a company in this forum more than anyone else did.
    Still, if you say I'm a oneplus fanboy, I'll say proudly I am. You can respectfully go to hell and happily dance about that you were right about me being an op fanboy. Peace. ;):)

12. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2015

Wait. Let me take time and laugh at you. 'Moto x pure is a flagship'. Lol.
    And you call me a fanboy. Hahaha.

13. You237
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2015

You237 , Nov 16, 2015 :
    *Grabs popcorn*

In all seriousness, can't you guys just agree to disagree? Let's face it, this argument is going nowhere.
    @chuckufarleys @el_draco
    It's something I could do better at to be honest. :/
    Of course, you could always just ignore me.

jimberkas and josefn24 like this.
  14. adity5002
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2015

15. Radeon962
    KitKat Nov 16, 2015

Radeon962 , Nov 16, 2015 :
    Best thing about Android is choice. If you have not held or used the Nexus 6P, you should. It is the best Android phone I have had.

If I still had my Oneplus it would be the One. I truly enjoyed my time with it and the user experience with CM was better for me than the Two with Oxygen. OOS will get better with time but it still needs work.

16. BitterHoney
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2015

17. eikaff
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2015

eikaff , Nov 16, 2015 :
    I have OPT and my near friend has a G4, actually are pretty similar. I think OPT wins for battery, OS, fingerprint, hardware notification key. G4 on the other side wins for NFC, photo quality, and probably better CPU managment, everyone knows 810 it's quite a bit problematic. Actually they are very similar and good phones. Your choice based on what are your needs.

josefn24 likes this.
  18. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2015

I would've really bought the 6p if it wasn't priced so much in my country. It costs 650$ in here. Which is too much even for such an excellent phone.

Radeon962 likes this.
  19. Chika
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 16, 2015

Chika , Nov 16, 2015 :
    Yes..for sure Sir, OnePlus 2

20. dr.mohan12jan
    Donut Nov 16, 2015

dr.mohan12jan , Nov 16, 2015 :
    LG G4 is costlier without a finger print sensor. It outperforms OP2 in multitasking and battery life. But that is all where the advantage ends.

Moto X Style, Pure edition is a sensible alternative.

I would still recommend OP2.
    The wait is worth it.