Whats better, OnePlus 2 or LG G4

1. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 17, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 17, 2015 :
    I wouldn't know. I have zero games installed :p

2. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

el_draco , Nov 17, 2015 :
    I know that temptation. And that's why I don't care. I'm happy with my op2 and that's what matters to me. As long as it serves me well, I won't be looking for a new phone.

josefn24, aenews and Tobikage like this.
  3. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

Absolutely. That's what I meant. I disagree with whatever he said from my viewpoint.

Tobikage likes this.
  4. aenews
    KitKat Nov 17, 2015

aenews , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Have you tried Camera FV-5 on both devices? Finally with the latest update, FV-5 has RAW Support which is fantastic.

el_draco likes this.
  5. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

I think People shouldn't ask these kind of questions in forums. These are subjective and varies greatly on personal opinion. What's best for me might not be best for you.
    The only thing these questions do is to wage wars between fanboys. The worst kind are those who call others fanboys yet are too dumb to understand that they themselves are being irritating fanboys.
    These days i see android fanboys are actually worse than iSheeps.

Just use the phones yourself and if you don't like, switch. Nobody said that if you buy a phone once, you have to live with it forever.

sumii0626 likes this.
  6. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

Nope. I use the stock cameras only.

7. aenews
    KitKat Nov 17, 2015

aenews , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Use Camera FV-5! I never use Stock Camera Applications due to lower image quality and less adjustability. I can PM FV-5 if you'd like to check it out.

8. jamaican1876
    Froyo Nov 17, 2015

jamaican1876 , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Well for the same reasons you are on this forum.It must be the one and only OP2 .....:cool:

9. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

aenews likes this.
  10. ParamK.
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 17, 2015

ParamK. , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Guys please keep the thread On Topic and also Everyone is entitled to their opinion so please respect it and don't get into arguments* just because someone doesn't agree with you. Keep the discussion constructive.

Regards
    PVS

11. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

Phone X vs phone Y threads are never constructive. Only fanboyism happens in these threads. At least you ought to know that.

12. osich
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2015

osich , Nov 17, 2015 :
    The OPT is the best if your budget is $389. Otherwise, it's meh. People need to stop comparing it to Devices far more expensive. Against a G4? I dunno. Stick with the 2 if you have the invite

Tobikage likes this.
  13. ParamK.
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 17, 2015

ParamK. , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Fanboyism doesn't necessarily mean that you can't have civil and constructive discussions. There is no need of getting into arguments. Just respect each others opinion and get along.

P.S- We are going off topic here, feel free to PM me if you have any concerns.

Regards

osich likes this.
  14. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 17, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Maybe a public warning is in order for all offenders :rolleyes:

15. laserjet
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

Tobikage likes this.
  16. leeHTC
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2015

leeHTC , Nov 17, 2015 :
    I posted the other day regarding the G4 and op2 and I am typing this out now using my G4 and I admit I think the G4 is the better phone and I have had the op2 but for me that phone just wasn't any good and I sold it and the G4 for me meets my needs.

I would say go for the G4 purely because you have far better support if it goes wrong and also you can replace the battery at a later time when the original one starts to fail,that I think is pretty much the best aspect of the G4.

ilovesoneplus and Tobikage like this.
  17. danj864
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2015

danj864 , Nov 17, 2015 :
    I got the G4 instead of the OP2. It's a nice phone. I paid $450 US for it. It's the Taiwan version, so it's carrier unlocked.

Having a removable battery and Micro SD support was worth it to me, and it appears that the G4 is the only current flagship device that has both of those.

If you want to get a G4 and load a custom ROM on it, it's not going to be easy (from the US perspective). LG will only officially unlock bootloaders on a few variants--specifically, the European versions and the Southeast Asia (SEA) version. You have to be very specific about what variant of the G4 you're buying before you hand over your money.

The T-Mobile US version is also bootloader unlockable, but then I've heard about AT&T subscribers having problems getting their T-Mobile devices SIM-unlocked, even after paying full price.

18. malidan
    Nougat Nov 17, 2015

malidan , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Getting a little defensive after making some BIG in statements throughout the thread, on how much better the OP2 was then anything else.
    But you are right in thinking many people will not care about your opinion, as they already know the OP2 isn't as good as many of the other devices out there.
    Its just cheap and even that is under threat from other OEM's producing devices cheaper or around the same price with higher spec's.

19. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

First of all, i don't know where you see i said op2 is better than anything else. I even said phones like note 5, nexus 6p are better than op2 in the very first page of the thread.
    Secondly, Whatever statements I made, I made those from my personal opinion. And I still completely agree with whatever I said. And I'll say those again next time. Because I am sick of people who like busting stuff they haven't even used. At least whatever I say, I say after personal usage and verification. I don't have a problem with those who have already used op2 and are disappointed with it. But when it's people who shout phone x is better than phone y without even using both, I resist and I'll always resist. I'll tell them thousand times that op2 is better than whatever phone they are talking about, if I think it's better. And in this thread, exactly that happened. Now go and read my posts again and you'll understand what I mean.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015

20. merewoodbebox
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

merewoodbebox , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Oxygen os is now at the stage where id say its better than the style, and i have used both phones. in the past ive also admitted that the style would be a better 'buy and relax' purchase, but with the new update, most of the things have gone. only issue is camera bug but at least we deffo know it will get fixed eventually