Whats better, OnePlus 2 or LG G4

1. Techder
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2015

Techder , Nov 17, 2015 :
    G4 fingerprint reader is nice but after a week its not special anymore g4 camera much battery is the same because lg g4 not using sd810 instead sd808 better my op2 only running empty and heating i also trying for rma return):

2. malidan
    Nougat Nov 17, 2015

malidan , Nov 17, 2015 :
    You obviously not reading the threads where people still complain about all the things that were wrong and all the new things that have gone with every update.;)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. malidan
    Nougat Nov 17, 2015

malidan , Nov 17, 2015 :
    [684947"]First of all, i don't know where you see i said op2 is better than anything else. I even said phones like note 5, nexus 6p are better than op2 in the very first page of the thread.
    Secondly, Whatever statements I made, I made those from my personal opinion. And I still completely agree with whatever I said. And I'll say those again next time. Because I am sick of people who like busting stuff they haven't even used. At least whatever I say, I say after personal usage and verification. I don't have a problem with those who have already used op2 and are disappointed with it. But when it's people who shout phone x is better than phone y without even using both, I resist and I'll always resist. I'll tell them thousand times that op2 is better than whatever phone they are talking about, if I think it's better. And in this thread, exactly that happened. Now go and read my posts again and you'll understand what I mean.[/QUOTE]
    I must have misunderstood these opinions

I must have misunderstood this one also , as I don't remember reading anywhere that OP had release a device that utilises the chip to its fullest potential ( big core 4 X 2.6 or even 4x 1.8)

I will put this down to a miss quote as even the forums heaviest tech boys say this thing drops it pants without much encouragement.

But its all opinions that's why we have threads.

4. malidan
    Nougat Nov 17, 2015

malidan , Nov 17, 2015 :
    I agree with you on the FP scanner. I have had one for 5 months now and I don't even think about it , the novelty has well and truly worn off.

5. onlinejobwork
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2015

onlinejobwork , Nov 17, 2015 :
    I am more than happy with selection of Huawei Honor 7, I ditch 6 invites and decided to Got Honor 7 after two months, I have no regret, just £209 delivered, service and support UK base, OP best of luck for OP3, Sorry OP2 you failed to impress me this time better luck next time
    Premium unibody metal, Irda, FM Radio, 20 MP Sony sensor with dual tone LED flash (After a recent update now I can select Shutter speed, Exposure compensation, ISO, Metering mode, White Balance, MF or Auto focus and 8 MP front cam with flash, words fastest fingerprint reader, decent speed, No overheating and much better better life, Duel antenna design, Smart Wifi, Configurable smart key

malidan likes this.
  6. marinobiagio
    KitKat Nov 17, 2015

marinobiagio , Nov 17, 2015 :
    I have One Plus 2 and I think it's a great phone! My friend had to buy a new phone I recommended the G4 because he like takes photos and the OS is very stable.
    I prefer better SoC than better camera and Oxygen OS is stable but have some lacks and bugs..

7. ilovesoneplus
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2015

8. martinmest
    Donut Nov 17, 2015

9. martinmest
    Donut Nov 17, 2015

martinmest , Nov 17, 2015 :
    Also If you want to test the OP2, and you are not satisfied. returning it is a ******* nightmare
    I have open tickets with DHL and Paypal, and Oneplus, many days later, everycompany was responsive except one plus which for some reason still finds excuses to not/return my money.

You will never be in this shitty situation with LG

malidan and ilovesoneplus like this.
  10. ih8c0ldweath3r
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2015

11. MaxLikesTurtles
    Jelly Bean Nov 18, 2015

MaxLikesTurtles , Nov 18, 2015 :
    I'd rather have a crippled SoC than a melted phone and a burned hand.

12. rswheaton
    Honeycomb Nov 18, 2015

rswheaton , Nov 18, 2015 :
    I have done extensive testing on both the H815 as well as the OP2. I am also and early adopter of the one plus one. This post comes to you currently from a OP2.

In my opinion if you had to pay retail for the g4 I would stick with the OP2. However right now you can buy the H815 for $402 shipped on amazon. This will actually save you about $20 once you include the shipping on the OP2.

In my opinion with the price being equal the g4 is your best bet. The OP2 has a better overall fit and finish as far as the build quality. But the camera on the g4 cannot be matched. Also the screen on the g4 is amazing, the removable battery and SD card along with NFC just put the icing on the cake. Once you put a case on the phone you foget all about the fit and finish.

I am actually keeping the g4 as my daily driver through the holidays I even returned my demo Nexus 6p. Bottom line... again in my opinion the g4 cannot be matched at $400 shipped.

malidan and ilovesoneplus like this.
  13. tara1966
    Eclair Nov 18, 2015

14. aenews
    KitKat Nov 18, 2015

15. AnthonyO6
    Froyo Nov 18, 2015

AnthonyO6 , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Or v10

16. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 18, 2015

el_draco , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Lg Nexus 5X is a bad investment for 400$ where phones like OP2, MXP exist.

Moto X isn't a flagship. A phone like Moto X can't be a flagship when 'real' flagships like Note 5, Nexus 6p can dust it to the ground.

OP2 is indeed one of the best phones to hold in hand.

Now tell me which of these sentences are 'big' or mean than OP2 is the best phone in the world?

I didn't mean clock speed figures when I said 8 cores to 'full potential'. But I'll admit I couldn't exactly put in words what I was trying to say. That the newer sd810 is a revised version which eliminates the issues of the initial sd810.

And I haven't seen my OP2 throttling even once. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.
    Saying that I say 'OP2 is the best phone' is one thing, and accusing me of lying is another.

First learn to understand things properly, then come and try to talk on solid facts.

17. souravsunny
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2015

souravsunny , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Battery life on the OP2 is good enough ..And who needs a memory card when you have 64 gb internal..!! :eek:

18. malidan
    Nougat Nov 18, 2015

malidan , Nov 18, 2015 :
    No kid your device is no different to any other OP2 that is a FACT.
    So yes it has and does throttle that is another FACT.
    You don't know what throttling , you have proven that is another FACT by saying
    Then you state the OP2 has a 810 using the full potential of the soc, lol
    The maybe revised but all the issues are still there .
    A stock OP2 does not allow you to use all 4 big cores at the same ( full potential? NO), it is also underclocked, and has kernel thermo settings to throttle the soc in an attempt to stop it overheating or shutting down. This has worked to a degree but the device still runs hot, too hot for many people out there. It has also seen real life performance of the 810 bettered by the 808 in testing scenarios.
    The issues with the 810 are gone, that will only be when they stop making it.

N5X a poor investment? I bet its already out sold the OP2, OPX and the OPO.
    The Moto X not a flagship? Tell that to the reviewers and the millions of owners, by your definition then the OP2 ain't either yeah ;).
    The Note, S6E and IP6 are the cream.

Now before you start barking me , make sure you know what your talking about, because you clearly don't.
    [​IMG]

19. malidan
    Nougat Nov 18, 2015

malidan , Nov 18, 2015 :
    You should have put this big bold letters.
    There are individuals who would have people believe Huawei don't do updates.
    Classy device, Huawei new design's are top notch.

aenews likes this.
  20. malidan
    Nougat Nov 18, 2015

malidan , Nov 18, 2015 :
    .Run a benchmark
    .Reboot to twrp, if you have it, create a full backup
    .Reboot to system
    .Run a benchmark
    .Now you have seen it