Whats better, OnePlus 2 or LG G4

1. aenews
    KitKat Nov 18, 2015

aenews , Nov 18, 2015 :
    If you're having issues with Customer Service, PM @Adam Krisko and he should help you out.

2. aenews
    KitKat Nov 18, 2015

aenews , Nov 18, 2015 :
    If you're running TWRP then it's fair to say you could easily also be running a Custom Kernel and also be dialing back throttling. As with most devices, Nandroids generate a lot of heat since they are intensive processes. But yeah this would be enough to cause throttling on the Stock Kernel.

malidan likes this.
  3. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 18, 2015

el_draco , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Man... I can again show you how much wrong you are in some of your above sentences, but I really don't have time to write a whole new paragraph in response to your single statements. More importantly, I don't care. Neither will you understand. You are too blinded by your hate for a phone which you didn't even use.
    And yes, I didn't claim OP2 to be a flagship. It's a good phone at an excellent price, better than other phones at that price. A phone which does not throttle, I will again say, not even at the highest loads I've thrown at it. I do have twrp backup, and I haven't experienced any drops in benchmark scores.
    Anyways, goodbye. Next time, talk to me, only when you have facts which you have experienced firsthand.

4. aenews
    KitKat Nov 18, 2015

aenews , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Have you installed any Custom Kernel? I'd personally recommend Boeffla Kernel. I'd also recommend modifying the thermal throttling thresholds under /system/etc/thermal-engine.conf

5. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Nov 18, 2015

el_draco , Nov 18, 2015 :
    I'm right now on stock kernel. But I'll give Boeffla kernel a try, if you say it's good.

aenews likes this.
  6. malidan
    Nougat Nov 18, 2015

malidan , Nov 18, 2015 :
    lol dude your straight up full of BS or you not running stock and misleading people by not saying .
    I twrp was the tool of choice because every device heats you when you use it especially Octa cores.
    The stock kernel thermo settings I have been told by a few people are set rather low on the OP2 so its gonna throttle for sure.
    I gave you plenty of facts what you gave was your opinion on all the devices you mentioned and on the 810.
    Like I said yesterday nobody care about your opinion,the OP2 place in the pecking order has already been established by its failings. Mediocre is what it was called in a review on XDA.
    Hate the device Lol, this statement makes me laugh everytime I hear it and its all too often.

7. malidan
    Nougat Nov 18, 2015

malidan , Nov 18, 2015 :
    People who like to shoot in 4k. That 64gb wouldn't last very long on holiday if your shooting in 4K
    But if you had a 128gb card in and you won't miss filming that fit chick in the bikini that just ran last whilst you were trying shoot the old girl and the kids when your 64Gb ran out.;)

8. Sir.Casm
    Eclair Nov 18, 2015

Sir.Casm , Nov 18, 2015 :
    I just read all your posts and realized a thing. But beware as it might hurt you to digest this piece of truth. The mods might even ban me for saying this, but I have to say this. For your own sake.
    No offense, but you are an argumentative f*ggot and every sentence you said is mostly pure bullsh*t.
    You should get yourself a life and stop busting cellphones on frustration that no one gives you a f*ck.

9. malidan
    Nougat Nov 18, 2015

malidan , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Who are you? Who are you?
    BS yes you talking it usiing words like F#####, you are obviously some bigoted ignoramus suffering from ownership syndrome.
    And it not cellphones it's a Smartphones.
    IF you feel referring to the short comings of the 810 bashing the OP2 , go and cry to OP they made .
    Now disappear you insignificant, if your going to enter a debate show some intelligence not the personal Prejudice's.

10. Sir.Casm
    Eclair Nov 18, 2015

I don't own an OP2 anymore. I sold it for a Note 5. I am not even an OP2 fan. But the way you are arguing over 'smartphone's you seriously needed to hear that. I don't even like using bad words, but I had to. Seeing your obsession over hating and busting a phone like that. OP2 might have defects as a phone. But you have bigger defects as a human being.
    And I debate with people who can debate. Debating doesn't include obsession and being open to accept truthful facts is an important part of debating. You are not one of such people. I feel bad for the people on the thread who even tried debating with you.

11. Shridhar M Shetagar
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2015

12. SunSpear
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2015

SunSpear , Nov 18, 2015 :
    I disagree. As I said in a previous post, I own both devices. Both are bug-free.

13. malidan
    Nougat Nov 18, 2015

malidan , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Why are you trying to do a u turn, you have already shown who and what you are.
    Why are you trying to explain yourself to me lol.
    Go and explain yourself to every person you use such language about behind their backs
    Unreal :rolleyes:

14. andrewcarey93
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2015

15. Sir.Casm
    Eclair Nov 18, 2015

Does it look like I am talking behind your back? I am telling you face to face that you are a f*ggot. An argumentative d*ck.

16. malidan
    Nougat Nov 18, 2015

malidan , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Yeah you are ain't ya
    [​IMG]
    The keyboard bigoted bully.

The next gay parade in your area go to it and show your gallantry there, then again maybe not I bet most will have a bigger pair than you.
    You have a tiny mind and tiny thoughts.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015

17. souravsunny
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2015

souravsunny , Nov 19, 2015 :
    Those people can go for G4... Haven't seen anyone around me buying a 128gb Sd Card... But yes those videographers do exist but probably I have to get a microscope to find them... ;)

18. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2015

malidan , Nov 19, 2015 :
    You will find a few without a microscope in any OPX SD card thread:D

I would imagine everybody shots video in 4k these days and at £7 for a 128gb card

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/128GB-CLA...442208?hash=item2a553941e0:g:pgIAAOSwgQ9VxGjS

If your device can take one you will buy one.:p

That is the great thing about any device with SD, you can treble your storage for next to nothing. well you can in all but the OPX, as the SD slot does not work properly yet;)

19. aenews
    KitKat Nov 19, 2015

aenews , Nov 19, 2015 :
    I still use the OnePlus 2 as my daily driver and see it as the best device in the market. However, I still bought a 128GB microSD recently. Yeah I always shoot in 4K. If you frequently take videos, you'll have to off-load the videos at some point. More storage via expandability is definitely convenient, but it's not as much a necessity with 64GB Internal Storage. On a side note, I've literally talked to a technologically inclined person yesterday, and he sees no point in over 16GB Internal Storage with no expandability. GG...

20. Evokkimus
    KitKat Nov 19, 2015

Evokkimus , Nov 19, 2015 :
    There's Huawei's Honor 5x and Honor 7 which both have FP scanner :p

Tobikage likes this.