What's still great on 2020 Oneplus 6

1. Brayll
    Donut Sep 27, 2020

Brayll , Sep 27, 2020 :
    header.jpg

Oneplus 6 was my first ever Oneplus device. It was a memorable day when Oneplus 6 came to my hand after years of saving money, because I finally owned one. I didn't regret that I bought Oneplus 6 as my daily driver. For my two years of using this phone, it has been proven useful and efficient in accomplishing my work-life tasks & routines. Oneplus 6 don't feel old in 2020, and that's all down to the 2 features that I’ll be discussing.

1.jpg
    I don’t really see any slowdowns in day-to-day use of Oneplus 6, it is just as boundless to use now as they were back two years ago. And a lot of that has to do with the great hardware coupled with optimized user interface which is the OxygenOS. The balance between customizability and stability is what make this OS glow above other Android fashion.

I got all the exciting features that OxygenOS has to offer, including a vast-system customization, notification controls (includes led color) and navigation gestures. Along with all the other features-just to name a few, alert-slider, gaming mode, zen mode, and digital wellbeing - and the Oxygene OS is what keeps Oneplus 6 running competitively in 2020.

2.jpg

Mobile photography was one of my hobbies. Since I usually do random shots, so I need to have something on my pocket that is capable of capturing scenes. For me, the camera is probably one of the most significant features on a phone.

Oneplus 6 has been my on-the-go photography device since 2018. It helped me capture photos conveniently not just because of its user-friendly camera app interface, but also it offers a wide-range of camera modes that will suit the scene - Portrait mode, Time-lapse, Slow-motion, Nightscape, Panorama, just to name a few.

Pro Mode is one my favourite modes. Matched with 16+20MP camera hardware setup, my mobile photography skill got even better because of the wide adjustment parameters of Pro Mode (30sec Shutter speed, 3200 ISO... and etc.). Tweaking Pro mode parameters has been so good that it helped me capture high-quality photos. Here is a sample Pro Mode shot using Oneplus 6:

IMG_20200920_174239.jpg

Oneplus 6 has aged elegantly, and still looks great two years later. Thanks for dropping by. Stay safe always.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020

2. SobinZz
    Froyo Sep 27, 2020

SobinZz , Sep 27, 2020 :
    Yeah OnePlus 6 is still worth buying in 2020. By the way, nice shot with the pro mode bro!

manasarora98, JPatterson77 and Brayll like this.
  3. Brayll
    Donut Sep 27, 2020

Brayll , Sep 27, 2020 :
    Yeah, Oneplus 6 still works great. Thanks a lot SobinZz for dropping by!

JPatterson77 and SobinZz like this.
  4. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 27, 2020

camohan , Sep 27, 2020 :
    Hi there, Instagram account link has been removed as we do not encourage use of forum for any kind of promotion.
    Please refer the terms and the rules of the forum here https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms

5. Brayll
    Donut Sep 27, 2020

6. Miratek
    Honeycomb Sep 27, 2020