What's the best Marshmallow Rom For One?

1. prasoonkumarkp
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2016

prasoonkumarkp , Feb 4, 2016 :
    I am currently using Resurrectionremix Lollipop version, Is resurrectionremix android M Rom available? Can you please tell me whats the best android M Roms are available for OPO

2. sai.P
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2016

sai.P , Feb 4, 2016 :
    AOSP+CAF you can try Darkobas ROM
    Then there's the standard, SultanXDA's CM13
    I have tested others as well but the two above happens to be good as a daily driver with good balance b/w battery and performance.

FalconFX likes this.
  3. MHcharLEE
    Froyo Feb 4, 2016

MHcharLEE , Feb 4, 2016 :
    I'm on Ressurection Remix Marshmallow, IMO the best Marshmallow ROM out there, my daily driver for about 2 months now. I did try Sultan's MM as well as others like Omni and few I cannot remember. Yet it all cones down to what you are looking for. I love customizing my ROM and RR delivers that + it's VERY stable. Battery life is also good, 5,5h SoT with moderate usage.

delpinsky, Max.Mar and iPusak Gaoq™ like this.
  4. ericstender
    Froyo Feb 4, 2016

ericstender , Feb 4, 2016 :
    Can you post a link to Ressurection remix marshmellow? I'm on CMOS 12.1 and I think I'm ready to upgrade to marshmellow. My phone works great now though... I'm just board so I want to upgrade for darn good reason.

prasoonkumarkp likes this.
  5. iPusak Gaoq™
    Jelly Bean Feb 4, 2016

iPusak Gaoq™ , Feb 4, 2016 :
    Original XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/development/rom-ressurrection-remix-m-t3270147
    another thread here : https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ssurrection-remix-m-uber-gcc-5-2-cm13.417278/

ericstender likes this.
  6. ash23
    Jelly Bean Feb 4, 2016

7. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean Feb 4, 2016

8. delpinsky
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 4, 2016

delpinsky , Feb 4, 2016 :
    I have RR MM and I can't live without it.

The problem I faced on the RR MM -CAF version (a mix of RR & CAF), so is the Sultan's ROM, was the flipped pictures (upside down) when you use the front camera using ColorOS camera.
    Since it's my primary camera app, I had to move to RR MM (Varund official version).