1. YRJ
    Marshmallow Aug 15, 2019

Starcommander and BeingIncog like this.
  2. ra_jarvis
    Donut Aug 15, 2019

ra_jarvis , Aug 15, 2019 :
    Story behind the word "ra"

my name's first two letters "ra"
    the ancient Egyptian sun god known as "ra".
    also, my mother's name meaning is sun...

story behind "jarvis"

all of you know that, J.A.R.V.I.S. (Just A Rather Very Intelligent System), is Tony Stark's artificially intelligent computer.

in 2010, i bought my second computer, which has high end configuration among all my friends as well in my hostel.

i used to call my computer "jarvis"...coz in ironman 2, tony ask jarvis, "can you do it?" jarvis replied " anything for you sir"
    my jarvis can do anything for me, but without AI. haha..[e]1f61c[/e]
    also i like the word jarvis.

for me all the internet things are "Just A Rather Very Intelligent System"

cheers...!!!!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019

3. puccellino
    KitKat Aug 15, 2019

puccellino , Aug 15, 2019 :
    My name sounds like a little bird too........which @agoinfly worked out.

:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

G_plusone, YRJ and agoinfly like this.
  4. PurpleRain2k19
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2019

PurpleRain2k19 , Aug 16, 2019 :
    well so I went to jail last year and while there I had purplehair and everyday as I walked to the lunch area all the men would sing princes purplerain and I would blush and smile and continue walking so when I got out it stuck and I kept the purple hair and the rest is history lol

5. _erikcarr
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2019

_erikcarr , Aug 16, 2019 :
    I'm just a Mexican who loves the Chorizo my momma makes in the morning for breakfast and my fav color is black haha

G_plusone and YRJ like this.
  6. Frakano.7p
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2019

Frakano.7p , Aug 16, 2019 :
    the story behind my username Frakano.7p is because from the first time using Social Media my name is always Franky Nakano ( not my real last name ,got it from my Favourite Anime ) , So i put 3 front alphabets on my first name , 4 back alphabets on my last name , 7p because right now im using OnePlus 7 Pro , and this is my first time with OnePlus , really satisfied with quality and performances this Phones , I hope member of the Community would be nice on me too ,thanks

7. RJBoss
    The Showcase Reviewer Aug 16, 2019

RJBoss , Aug 16, 2019 :
    My earlier username was my real name but then when I came across @SJBoss 's username here, I was interested as my name initials come down to RJ! Even though I'm not interested in being a Radio Jockey, I do wanna be a Radio Journalist. I've even joined the newly launched Podcast Club in our college and I think I can finally live up to the nickname I've been called by my friends various times in my school life! So yeah, that's my sole story!
    And since I've changed my username to RJBoss, SJBoss now calls me his junior, and who doesn't wants to be called a boss once in their life? ;)

G_plusone, luxuskamel, Baymax and 3 others like this.
  8. iamtulipin
    Donut Aug 16, 2019

iamtulipin , Aug 16, 2019 :
    I thought of this username way back in 2001. At that time email was still evolving and people were still getting used to it. So I creating this yahoo email account so I tried to think of something very simple and can up with "I am tulip in(India) ". it became iamtulipin

9. trafalger888
    Froyo Aug 16, 2019

trafalger888 , Aug 16, 2019 :
    I have used this username for a long time. The Battle of Trafalgar is where my name comes from although it not spelled the proper way as it tends to get rejected. Therefore it is trafalger

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019

10. FlixbusLennart
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 16, 2019

FlixbusLennart , Aug 16, 2019 :
    I always loved the looks of the early 2000's Mustangs. Nothing in those cars reminds me of super old Mustang cars, neither those from today - but I still like the looks of them, especially the 2002 and 2004 one.

YRJ likes this.
  11. smersh71
    Froyo Aug 16, 2019

smersh71 , Aug 16, 2019 :
    Big James Bond fan and Smersh were the bad guys in the Ian Fleming novels pre spectre.

Směrť Špionam
    (Death to spies)

12. aarinnkumarmishra
    Donut Aug 17, 2019

aarinnkumarmishra , Aug 17, 2019 :
    Hey.. Me too [e]1f44d[/e] wish you all the best

G_plusone, script and YRJ like this.
  13. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Aug 17, 2019

14. YRJ
    Marshmallow Aug 17, 2019

15. Bouncer71

luxuskamel, Starcommander and YRJ like this.
  16. YRJ
    Marshmallow Aug 17, 2019

YRJ , Aug 17, 2019 :
    So..... You're not telling us? :nomouth:

Starcommander and Bouncer71 like this.
  17. Bouncer71

Starcommander and YRJ like this.
  18. YRJ
    Marshmallow Aug 17, 2019

Starcommander and Bouncer71 like this.
  19. Bouncer71

Bouncer71 , Aug 17, 2019 :
    Okay.. okay... ;)

The obvious...
    71 is the year of my birth...

But the rest is nothing the internet needs to know because it's originated in the Year 1987... Way before we were all online... ;)
    Okay, I was Mailboxing (BBS) then with a funny acoustic Modem and network gaming over the NULL Modem Serial Cable on Commodore Amiga 500s ...
    But that's a whole nother story... ;)

And no I was not a bouncer in a Discothek at the age of 16... :D

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019

20. Messagepads
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2019

Messagepads , Aug 17, 2019 :
    Well, I have always been attracted by innovation (like I do now with Oneplus of course) and many years ago a famous computer brand issued a revolutionary electronic notepad,the first of its kind.

The codename was "messagepad", this is why, in memory of these devices (that I am collecting in fact), I use quite often this username on forums.

Wonderwoman13, G_plusone and YRJ like this.