What's the story behind your username?

1. deadpuddle
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

deadpuddle , Sep 6, 2019 :
    my favorite super hero/vigilante is Deadpool. I can't just go around calling myself Deadpool so I name myself almost like if Deadpool had a sidekick. like the Robin to Batman, I'm deadpudddle to the pool himself!

2. napsterrahul
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

napsterrahul , Sep 6, 2019 :
    @napsterrahul is my username at 2008 I was studying hacking and I saw movie italion job so I get name napster from that movie and attached my name in it so if you search on Facebook only one napsterrahul is there so it is easy to search

YRJ likes this.
  3. Bankerman1789
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  4. sdzshn3
    Eclair Sep 6, 2019

sdzshn3 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    you can see my username is sdzshn3.
    my actual name Syed Zeeshan. but as usually that name has already been used. so did it like, sd means Syed. zshn means Zeeshan. and 3 is my date of birth. and another fact is, i use this same username or ID for most of the accounts.
    you can just search as sdzshn3 in Google to find out what i do on internet publicly. Nothing private, no worries

YRJ likes this.
  5. kcmmanager
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

kcmmanager , Sep 6, 2019 :
    my initials and position at work thus kcmmanager
    during a briefing prior to retiring from the USAF it was
    mentioned that when setting up a email account use one that wouldn't embarrass you publicly or a company

YRJ likes this.
  6. Joey Pardella
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2019

Joey Pardella , Sep 6, 2019 :
    my real name is Joey, and I've been a hacker since 1998... a little while after the movie hackers came out in the states, Joey Pardella was the noob who hacked the Gibson through using a well known vulnerable password. I like to let people think I'm a n00b, but nobody remembers the end of hackers, when Joey downloads the garbage file (the money eating worm) on to a floppy disk and saves the day! I'm a very humble nerd, that's been using information technology since I was 4 years old, and am 38 years old now!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019

script and YRJ like this.
  7. Joey Pardella
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2019

Joey Pardella , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Mr. Bravo is great!!!! reminds me of a muscular, blonde haired, young Elvis Presley!!!!

Bravo for the username choice!!! d=)

8. trailrunner76
    Donut Sep 7, 2019

trailrunner76 , Sep 7, 2019 :
    the recent tv show about the Punisher is hella good. One of the best comic adaption. probably better! check it out if you haven't on YouTube

Pun1sher and YRJ like this.
  9. YRJ
    Lollipop Sep 7, 2019

10. Y1567458238095
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2019

Y1567458238095 , Sep 7, 2019 :
    Oyetona,as implies is a native/tribal name of Yoruba tribe of Western region of Nigeria,West Africa.
    It simply means,"everyone God has created in this life and into this world, deserves honor" because He who created them, is Honourable and majestic in all of His ways.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019 at 8:44 PM

11. H1J4CK3D
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2019

YRJ and KrazzyTrukker like this.
  12. TibiTibi
    Nougat Sep 7, 2019

TibiTibi , Sep 7, 2019 :
    Re-Login to finish changing the name.

Y1567458238095, YRJ and script like this.
  13. Chirpilittle
    Eclair Sep 8, 2019

Monkione, YRJ and H1J4CK3D like this.
  14. MahaVerse
    Donut Sep 8, 2019

MahaVerse , Sep 8, 2019 :
    My name is Mahadevan and user name is MahaVerse. People call me Maha. 'Maha' means 'the greatest of things' in our language. MahaVerse for me means that OnePlus is the MahaPhone, and helps me stay connected with my uniVerse :) moreover verse means Rhythm, I think. Making the experience in this community a Rhythm, imagination just flows...

Y1567458238095 and YRJ like this.
  15. bowtoo
    Donut Sep 8, 2019

bowtoo , Sep 8, 2019 :
    mine is from a film called"the land time forgot", I won't say much more as you have to watch the film first

YRJ likes this.
  16. Monkione
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2019

Monkione , Sep 8, 2019 :
    I started to use the name Monkey1 many moons ago when the internet was a lot smaller. Over the years it became almost impossible to use (Seems to be a popular choice) so I now spell it monkione .

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  17. Matajramon
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2019

Matajramon , Sep 8, 2019 :
    my username starts with my last name, then the first letter of my first name and my middle name is Ramon. which I like better than my first name. I tried changing it but apparently, I've already changed my username before. If I could, it would be: supporttacotrucks. I'm from Houston and taco trucks are pretty common, some quite delicious.

YRJ likes this.
  18. edmcagrr
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2019

edmcagrr , Sep 9, 2019 :
    The sad story behind my username is that I hit enter as I noticed that I transposed letters. As I tell my kids, check everything before submitting. Maybe I should pay more attention to my own submissions.......just sayin'.

Monkione, YRJ, H1J4CK3D and 1 other person like this.
  19. Caomhin
    Eclair Sep 10, 2019

Caomhin , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Username is the Irish gaelic spelling of my name, Kevin. Spelled Caomhin, pronounced kweeveen. Nothing extraordinary. Named after an Irish freedom fighter, Kevin Barry, executed in 1920, who my grandfather went to school with.

More info on Kevin Barry
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Barry

G_plusone and YRJ like this.
  20. YRJ
    Lollipop Sep 10, 2019

YRJ , Sep 10, 2019 :
    For a split second I thought you were @camohan

Y1567458238095 and Caomhin like this.